• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chain

I like the style of it. :3
7.2 out of 10

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
Still giving it a 9/10.

And Chain, do you mean the text + the tag or just the tag? Because I didn't like it when the tag was centered but the text wasn't D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nice and organized. A little big for my tastes though. -likes 400 width max-

9/10~

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
Years
Communism is an instant 0/10 for Sarah Paliner.

Decent picture, nice Russian, though not much else in terms of visuals, unfortunately. [8/10]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Mind telling me what browser and PC layout you're using so I can check that out? Because it's perfect on mine.

8/10. It's good. The text is a tad bit too dark, and the top text could be elsewhere.

Tags are good as always. c:

9/10. (The big line between Nordic and Storm is bothering me for some reason.)

The Red Chain

I'm hating all this collab style stuff honestly.
Original ideas please. x_x;
6.1 out of 10

And Chain, do you mean the text + the tag or just the tag? Because I didn't like it when the tag was centered but the text wasn't D:

Text + The tag and the little dragon.
I had a different dragon there before that someone said was pushing the height limit. >.<;
Just wanted to make sure it was okay now. D:
Huh? When was the tag centered and the text not? o.o;

Years
8/10
The dragons being right next to the text and making it uncentered are annoying, but the banner looks good.

@Binary Peaches; I'm using Safari, and "PC Pro - Special Purple Edition"~ I just noticed part of the Japanese text on top is overlapping the image too, but it's not enough to actually be noticeable unless you're really overanalyzing it. ...Like I just was doing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
6/10 - Collab, which I can't really count too much against since I was in it, butyeah. It got a bit old quickly.

In Firefox the Japanese is actually being overlapped by the image, which isn't that bad. I'll check it out on Safari and see what I can do.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
7/10. I can handle some mangas and some characters. Pokemon manga just isn't my type.

The Red Chain

Sorry but it looks much too plain to me.. and the red text is hardly noticeable..
However, I love the different shades of red on the character's cloth, very beautiful.
6.8 out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back