The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Stage
Pokémon OPEN Abnormal Cake Simulator 2

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 26th, 2016 (6:40 PM).
Ο Εχθρός μας

Nature: Mild
    There was a metal storage shelf in the middle of the room, and Mischief was sitting behind it, reading a book that was strangely labelled: The Anatomy of Orange Dragons. There was also a metal box next to him which was full of what appeared to be just random junk.

His ears twitched. Someone decided to help him with his crybaby immaturity. "I'm going to open the door now, Mr. Mischief."
    He didn't say anything and just kept reading his book.
    "When I open it, please make sure that you've calmed down. If you aren't calm by the time I open it, I will have to calm you down myself. It is not okay for you to surprise us like that."

Mischief's tone had changed back to standard grumpy-cat. "Sorry about earlier. I just..." The cat flipped a page. The text, if examined closely, had nothing to do at all with anatomy, oranges, or dragons. "I had a really, really bad memory brought up." He then put his book in the metal box, and locked it somehow.
    He turned his head. "You should let those two others fill the applications. Mia and Nano, was it?"

Meanwhile, a plate with 8 slices of plain cake covered by a glass lid had somehow appeared on the counter when nobody seemed to be looking.

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 27th, 2016 (7:34 AM).
    Poke is Life! :3

Nature: Bashful
      Mia watched as Whimsy approached the door with a mature aurora around her. 'So, we're going in?'

"It's very obvious that he needs help. We should not keep him locked up in there like that." Whimsy declared, her tone was different from what she hear earlier. "I'm going to open the door now, Mr. Mischief." she shouted to their future-boss. When I open it, please make sure that you've calmed down. If you aren't calm by the time I open it, I will have to calm you down myself. It is not okay for you to surprise us like that." Right after, the door was opened.

"Mr.?" mumbled Mia as she walked to Whimsy's side and looked inside the room.

The strange cat was reading a book with a box next to him. "Sorry about earlier. I just... I had a really, really bad memory brought up." He placed his book in the box and then turned to the two waiting at the door. "You should let those two others fill the applications. Mia and Nano, was it?"

"Oh yeah! I'll finish it, Mr.!" Mia left the group and walked over to the counter to get her form when she saw a plain cake there. "Wonder where that came from..." Mia continued to stare at the mysterious cake until she remembered the form. She grabbed it, along with the pen, and started to fill it out.

Seconds later, she had finished the form. 'I hope I got everything down.' She was about to walk towards where the others were when she saw the cake from before still in the same place. 'That cake...I'll have to ask the others about it..'
      Old December 29th, 2016 (10:24 AM).
      Also known as 'Michelle' to some.

Nature: Bold
      Mr. Mischief came out of the room like nothing happened. Beli was too worried to continue making cake, but Mischief looked fine again. It was like that moment ago.... never happened. So, this time, instead of a poison cake, which only poison types can even eat, she decided to make an 'Aromatique le Grass' cake. It is a cake filled with things found in the environment. From leaves to berries. Grass types really enjoy it, but other pokémon like Bug and Flying types also love it. At least most of them do. Beli already gathered ingrediënts. 6 Sitrus berries, 2 oran berries, 1 mysterious leaf, 3 mushrooms and 1 Giant Oakleaf. She just found it all at her home. Her grandmother gave it to her. Since she was a master cook, it now was Beli's turn to show her boss who's who!
      Old January 2nd, 2017 (8:52 AM).
      Ο Εχθρός μας

Nature: Mild
        Mischief's ears twitched. "I hear someone coming, a customer, hopefully." The cat reluctantly stepped out of the storage room, and hopped into the stool behind the counter.

A buizel opened the door to the establishment. "Err... Hello? Is this place open?"

"Yep." Mischief answered carelessly.

The buizel stepped forward to have a closer look at Mischief. "Hey buddy, what's with the hat and scarf?"

Mischief growled slightly, but the buizel didn't seem to notice. "I'm not your buddy, now would you like to buy a cake?"

"Sure, mister nice guy." He took a glance around the room. "I guess I'll have a slice of that?" He pointed at the plain cake on the counter, with the price tag of 200 PokeDollars.

"Okay, let me have one of my employees do it, because I got paperwork to process." Mischief turned around, ignorant of the fact that he was probably the worst manager ever, and-

"Hey wait what're you doing?"

-Hopped through the kitchen window without breaking anything, and then walked into the storage room.

Quick Reply