• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHESS YALL - The Tabletop Gaming Lounge

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
For the most part, yeah. May or may not adjust the system a bit.

From what I can tell after a bit of research, Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition would be your best choice. Just make sure all the players know that they have to merge the Race and Class to determine their Pokémon status. Trying to find my book for it now so I can help you out a little more but my downloads are so cluttered.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Are you planning to use the actual movesets, move effects and abilities as used in the Mystery Dungeon series? Because then there's not much work to do. You might want to work out how to proceed encounters a little (as the Mystery Dungeon series go as a team of three against whole groups at the time).

Years
It was a really good and really close game but I was able to secure the win against donavannj in the tournament. It was so much fun :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I haven't even scheduled it yet. Because of random holidays and half-planned events, I have absolutely no idea what my availability was lately and will be for the next few weeks. But I just messaged Sonata and we'll see if we can find something.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
there's a skype group for this right? i don't wanna miss any cah

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I messaged H.A.N. but we haven't done anything yet. Maybe this weekend?

The skype chat is what you make it :x There's 5 people in it, but due to finals and just overall business we haven't done any cah playing yet. Soon though. Hopefully.

Years
I messaged H.A.N. but we haven't done anything yet. Maybe this weekend?

The skype chat is what you make it :x There's 5 people in it, but due to finals and just overall business we haven't done any cah playing yet. Soon though. Hopefully.

I'm looking forward to our game coming up in the next round too :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Euphoric said:
Lycanthropy said:
gimmepie said:
Klippy said:
donavannj said:

Just letting you all know we should go ahead and move on to the next round. Now that everyone's finals and stuff are done/nearing completion we should try to get through chess as quick as we can and then move on to something else. Me and H.A.N. still need to do our match, but we'll worry about that later.

Years
Just letting you all know we should go ahead and move on to the next round. Now that everyone's finals and stuff are done/nearing completion we should try to get through chess as quick as we can and then move on to something else. Me and H.A.N. still need to do our match, but we'll worry about that later.

That makes it you and me then doesn't it?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I heard things about a possible D&D game. Here to show interest.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
*Kicks the door in brutally and saunters in.*

So I was told that I could learn how to play D&D and then play said game with others by proclaiming myself here. Sign me up for this club of yours.

The President is in.

Back