• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokemon gang would you join?

Years
Team Magma. I love them in ORAS and they are my favorite team ever.

Also, their outfits look so comfy and nice~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
None, N/A. Not happening, all the teams are incompetent and their grunts are annoying and weak trainers who would get beat by Youngster Joey and his top percentage Rattata. I wouldn't work under the likes of Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, Cyrus, Ghetsis, Lysandre and especially not Guzma. They are either arrogant, annoying or both and I'm definitely not putting on their uniforms since it would cramp my style.

I would form my own team with my own pokemon and not rely on expendable losers like the grunts. Then I would discreetly travel to Orre and obtain a snag machine and steal gym leader and E4's pokemon. After I would force Silph Co. and the Kalos Poke Ball factory to mass produce master balls. Lastly I would go around travelling from region to region, collecting every legendary I can find, thus amassing an all powerful army consisting of top tier pokemon to take over the world. Afterwards it's all smooth sailing from there. No trainer can stop me at that point.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
oh I'm really scared of your eyeless zubat

Snag 'Em, I guess, I'd join that one, probably not for your zubat but you know, if you got pokémon, I'd steal those,
what size is your rocket? you use one?
rockets on little kids?
kill 'em or tag 'em? Rocket?

Back