• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 19, 2018
Hello, i don't know if that already has been mentioned, but i have a problem with a trainer who you trade with on the S.S.Anne. when i want to trade with him and after selected my pokemon, i get a error message and the game shuts down. ad it happens with all 3 pokemon he has to offer.
The Error goes like this:

????? 'Interpreter' ? 276 ??? RuntimeError ????????

Script error within event 12, map 31 (S.S. Anne):
Exception: NameError
'P17599' is not valid. Please add the species to the PBS/pokemon.txt fille.
See the iki for more information.
***Full script:

pbStartTrade(pbGet(1),
PBSpecies::P17599,"Farsea","Dylan",0)
poke=pbGetPokemon(1)
poke.level=17

Interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScirpt'
Interpreter:1606:in 'eval'
Interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScirpt'
Interpreter:1606:in 'command_355'
Interpreter:494:in 'execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in 'update
Interpreter:106:in 'loop'
Interpreter:198:in 'update'
Scene_Map_edited:105:in 'updateold'
Scene_Map_edited:103:in 'loop'

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I thought of another thing. With there being as many fusions as there is in the game, are you planning on increasing the number of boxes in the storage system?

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
"More dynamic battle UI"

What does this mean?
It's referring to the Elite Battle System script by Luka S. J. It adds camera movements and such during battles.

I thought of another thing. With there being as many fusions as there is in the game, are you planning on increasing the number of boxes in the storage system?
There already is a way to increase the number of boxes in the game. You can talk to bill's assistant to increase the number of boxes. The price increases with every additional box, but you can do it as many times as you want.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 23, 2019
Hlo when I start the game error came ?????... It only start when I deleted save data and I delete the data and start game when I save and close and start again the error came again

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Could you add savestates/rewind so that if we accidentally KO a fusion we want, we could go back to get it?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 29, 2020
Hi this may have been answered already but the game file (the one that you click to boot the game) seems to be missing, all of the other files are there except for that one

Schrroms

Years
Hi this may have been answered already but the game file (the one that you click to boot the game) seems to be missing, all of the other files are there except for that one

Where did you download the game from? The download link in the OP of this thread should have everything you need.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
Oh boy, some of those pokemon. I've witnessed mistakes.

This is a massive undertaking and I hope the fused pokemons stats and movesets are generated through code and there isn't actually a hand-made list of all 75 thousand pokemon lol, otherwise this is gonna be impossible.
Cool idea though

Schrroms

Years
The new playtest version is now available for download!
This update adds the end of the game (Victory Road and Pokémon League) as well as a postgame which adds 6 new cities from Johto and 4 new badges. It also adds an additional 35 Pokémon from the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions.
You can find some more information here or on our Discord channel.

Here is the download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y0nn67a8dpoj3zr/infinitefusion_4.1.2.rar/file

To install, delete your previous folder (or keep a backup if you want) and replace it by this one. Keep in mind that this is still a playtest build, so there are some bugs, but most major ones should've been fixed by now. Please report any bugs you find either in this thread or on the Discord channel. Cheers!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 19, 2019
Hai Hai there, and by the way i love this game. I have only just recently been playing. (about to face Lt. Surge =^-^=) But I do have one slight little issue. In a future update could you maybe add a Journal or something similar so as to keep track of current Side Missions. I currently have one active and i have already forgotten what the mission even is and also who it was even given from. I do understand that this may not be a huge issue with some players. I just feel having an active quest list would be a slight help but in a really large way.

P.S. I really really love this game. Like it has made me almost completely change how I have played all of the other previous games. <3 <3 <3
I hope you get to view many a beautiful sky painting (sunrises/sunsets)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 29, 2023
So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not i played version 3.1 and got to the end with the legendary birds and i choose Articuno and after getting the eight badge could now get Zapdos and Moltres well was able to get Zapdos just fine But for some Reason Moltres was't showing up in the volcano where i'm told by the scientist that is where Moltres should be and because of this I am not sure i can finished the dex now

Schrroms

Years
So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not i played version 3.1 and got to the end with the legendary birds and i choose Articuno and after getting the eight badge could now get Zapdos and Moltres well was able to get Zapdos just fine But for some Reason Moltres was't showing up in the volcano where i'm told by the scientist that is where Moltres should be and because of this I am not sure i can finished the dex now

Yes, this was a bug in version 3.1. It's been fixed in the latest version.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I'm gonna say it again, you are a hacking genius and this is the best concept ever in pokemon universe :nod:

Is there a random battle facility and if not, are there plans for one? With so many possibilities, it would never get boring.

Also, maybe battling vs friends? Thanks.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
I'm gonna say it again, you are a hacking genius and this is the best concept ever in pokemon universe :nod:

Is there a random battle facility and if not, are there plans for one? With so many possibilities, it would never get boring.

Also, maybe battling vs friends? Thanks.

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the game :)
There's the trainer house in Viridian city that's unlocked when you get 3 badges which is pretty much what you're describing. It's also possible randomize the game when you start a new game if you want a different experience with even more randomness!

Back