• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Hey is there any chance you could breed me just a normal Ponyta? I saw you didn't have one tho :/

Section : -
Pokemon : Ponyta
IVs : anything is fine 1-6perfect IVs
Egg Moves : Anything goes
Pokeball : Anything goes
Nature : Jolly would be great but anything goes
Ability : Flash Fire

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Hey is there any chance you could breed me just a normal Ponyta? I saw you didn't have one tho :/

Section : -
Pokemon : Ponyta
IVs : anything is fine 1-6perfect IVs
Egg Moves : Anything goes
Pokeball : Anything goes
Nature : Jolly would be great but anything goes
Ability : Flash Fire

Hello ! :)

Well, do you absolutely need it to be bred? o: Because I can also catch it, I have a safari with Ponyta. :3 I can also try to make it Jolly with one of my Synchro Kirlia.

I will breed one if you really need it to be bred, though !

WishCookie

Years
Hello ! :)

Well, do you absolutely need it to be bred? o: Because I can also catch it, I have a safari with Ponyta. :3 I can also try to make it Jolly with one of my Synchro Kirlia.

I will breed one if you really need it to be bred, though !

You can catch it too! Anything goes, as long as its from an another region :D

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Is any of your pokés shiny (specially the misdreavus) interested in it?
I saw that you have a 6 IV ditto in your wishlist, I can offer a shiny japanese one.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Is any of your pokés shiny (specially the misdreavus) interested in it?
I saw that you have a 6 IV ditto in your wishlist, I can offer a shiny japanese one.

Unofortunately no, not in the Breeding Section. ;o There are a few shinies in my Shop section though, but I don't think you would be interested in them.

As for the Ditto, someone has already offered me to give me one for a few breeding projects. Thanks though ! :)

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Unofortunately no, not in the Breeding Section. ;o There are a few shinies in my Shop section though, but I don't think you would be interested in them.

As for the Ditto, someone has already offered me to give me one for a few breeding projects. Thanks though ! :)

Still interested in the misdreavus though XD Does it have any egg moves?

WishCookie

Years
Urgh, I was going to trade you a shiny klefki but I couldn't find it! D: Thank you so much for the trade anyway! :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Urgh, I was going to trade you a shiny klefki but I couldn't find it! D: Thank you so much for the trade anyway! :)

Oh, that wasn't necessary dear. xD A free service is a free service ! :3 You're very welcome and hope you enjoy your Ponyta. :D Thanks for the Eevee, too. x3

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Want to trade it then? I see that you specialize in breeding I can offer you an adamant mudkip for your services in case you don't have one, if you do I can offer something else.

Sure, I can trade you one. c: Anything specific?

And well, I already have an Adamant Mudkip among my starters but, I don't mind if you trade me yours anyway. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back