• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys anyone has the key items issue where the items disappear completely? My key items went missing completely. I still can use the bike which i have registered using select.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 17, 2018
Is the ampharosite available in the game or is there some bug not allowing me to get it? I have at least of one mega stone, even multiples of them, except for that one. Also, if it can be found is it in the grottos in the kanto or sevii area?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is the ampharosite available in the game or is there some bug not allowing me to get it? I have at least of one mega stone, even multiples of them, except for that one. Also, if it can be found is it in the grottos in the kanto or sevii area?

Given that Ampharos is in the regional dex, I assume Ampharosite is either in Kanto alone or both Kanto and the Sevii Isles

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
This is probably my favorite fire red enhancement hack in a while. I've been Nuzlocking it like crazy this past week or two. That battle menu is SPOT ON. One of the best hack features I've seen in a long time.

Sadly there's an issue that's really bothering me, in that any attacks that have guaranteed hits like Faint Attack or Aerial Ace can't hit. Like, they have 0% hit rate.

Also I would love if someone, either the creator or anyone else who wants to and knows how, to make this hack randomizable, or at least only make the wild encounters randomizable with the universal randomizer. I usually don't mind, but this one is so good with the variety of wild Pokemon and the battle menu and nuzlocke options, that randomization would make it basically the perfect fire red version to date imo.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 4, 2021
This is probably my favorite fire red enhancement hack in a while. I've been Nuzlocking it like crazy this past week or two. That battle menu is SPOT ON. One of the best hack features I've seen in a long time.

Sadly there's an issue that's really bothering me, in that any attacks that have guaranteed hits like Faint Attack or Aerial Ace can't hit. Like, they have 0% hit rate.

Also I would love if someone, either the creator or anyone else who wants to and knows how, to make this hack randomizable, or at least only make the wild encounters randomizable with the universal randomizer. I usually don't mind, but this one is so good with the variety of wild Pokemon and the battle menu and nuzlocke options, that randomization would make it basically the perfect fire red version to date imo.

actually there are a lot of issues. this hack really needs an update. like really.

Years
Very good hack,just needs a few sprite touchups(Bunnelby looks ugly from the front) along with improvements others mentioned but overall it's good.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
are the swarms based on a RTC?

I believe its based more on a step counter, like every step you have some percent of getting called about a swarm. You can increase this chance by having a pokemon with Lightningrod in the front of your party.

Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Feb 27, 2019
Hi Guys, I have a Haunter that is Holding a Spell Tag and it won't evolve into gengar. Is there anything else I need to do to get it to evolve? Really want to complete my Dex.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
Hi Guys, I have a Haunter that is Holding a Spell Tag and it won't evolve into gengar. Is there anything else I need to do to get it to evolve? Really want to complete my Dex.

U can only evolve him in night time i think.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
Okay so, I started the game and switched the battle settings to Medium difficulty, and all i can say is "what the heck", what is the second gym's level cap because in easy its the usual lvl 17 or so, but medium is already at level 32 because my strongest pokemon is level 32. And it keeps rising too because i challenged it before when i was at 30 and she was at 30. Like, is this the troll feature?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Okay so, I started the game and switched the battle settings to Medium difficulty, and all i can say is "what the heck", what is the second gym's level cap because in easy its the usual lvl 17 or so, but medium is already at level 32 because my strongest pokemon is level 32. And it keeps rising too because i challenged it before when i was at 30 and she was at 30. Like, is this the troll feature?

Nope, the gym is scaling its levels w/ your strongest poke.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
Nope, the gym is scaling its levels w/ your strongest poke.

So wait, from medium and onwards it's just gonna keep scaling to my max level?

Wait, so I can't use the level limiter to be anything above 0 levels ahead cuz it will just keep scaling with me right?

Additionally, i recently caught a Zorua at around 1-2hp, and i just noticed that its magically dead, for no reason. Which sucks because im doing the permadeath thing. Has this happened to anyone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
nice fun hack n all but whats wrong with the catchrates? spend literally 30 min fast forwarding throwing ultra ball after ultra ball to catch a 1 hp reshiram like wtf? the catch rate should be around 5% same thing with literally any leg or safari pokemon

Years
Anybody have a working Advanced Map (I'm using LU-HO 1.92) and/or Trainer editor for this one? I'm only getting errors...

Back