Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Online now
Posted 17 Minutes Ago
25,079 posts
9.3 Years
What do you do when you notice that your internet connection goes out and there's nothing you can do until it comes back?

Juno

w i n t e r

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,185 posts
5.6 Years
go somewhere else with wi-fi, or watch my Harry Potter blu-rays until the internet comes back

I think I also have games downloaded that don't require internet

colours

past our yesterdays

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
4,351 posts
14.2 Years
go on the internet on my phone

i have a very expendable data plan

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Online now
Posted 17 Minutes Ago
25,079 posts
9.3 Years
go on the internet on my phone

i have a very expendable data plan
Imagine yourself in a situation where you had no cell signal then, how would you answer this question?

colours

past our yesterdays

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
4,351 posts
14.2 Years
it'd finally convince me to get off my ass and go outside for one at my local park. or perhaps read a few books from my local library -- I've always wanted to but alas, this thing called the internet is just far too addicting.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 20 Hours Ago
4,597 posts
10.4 Years
I either just use data, or reset the connection on my laptop, since it's usually my laptop that's the issue, lmfao. I have p good wifi that doesn't really go out.
Theme: Mafuyu Sato
Pair: Green

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Male
Inside you
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
152 posts
178 Days
Uhh.... take a three hour nap until it comes back ( It can be 5 or maybe 6 depending on when it comes).

#BestTeam

Auticorn

Leave it all behind~

Age 30
Female
if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,185 posts
15 Years
My anxiety will usually be up a lot tbh. I tend to live on the internet, but not just for my friends. I use it a lot for researching and stuff. So, if it goes out for a while... it's often a pretty big deal for me at times. Since there's not much to be done and such... I often have to just wait it out and try to other things to pass the time. I might work on a story or do story notes... maybe even play Pokemon. The good thing about ours is that it doesn't go out that often where it's the internet side. It'll go out on occasion, but if you unhook it and rehook it... it's usually fine. If I really need to research something, I'll use data on my iPad through our cell provider.
If you feel like you are nothing
If you feel like letting go
I’ll be your hope when you are hopeless
Together we are not alone
You’re not alone

twitter | instagram | wattpad

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,865 posts
4.8 Years
s l e e p t i m e

honestly, this happens far too often a few years back. and i used to always sleep or watch movies or eat etc.

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
5,620 posts
13.1 Years
Watch TV, read, nap, play video games. Maybe write on a notebook if I'm focused enough.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
31,714 posts
16.5 Years
I would like to say I'd just use data until the internet is back but that's what everyone in the area is doing and my provider is... well. It doesn't do well at all when the towers are congested, so at crowded malls I have no service and I know from experience that the same is true when there's a mass power/internet outage. :catsad:

So I end up just sitting around doing nothing instead and feeling miserable, but not miserable enough to actually get out of the house and go find internet elsewhere, ahaha. So usually that means I play video games until it's back.

paired with erik destler, ryoutarou, disturbed, & rabinov.

Meyling

~ shatter the sound barrier

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
259 posts
54 Days
With my internet, it tends to go out a lot, but it only lasts from a few seconds to a minute or two. Usually I just groan and wait, but if it takes any longer, I just boot up a game that doesn't require internet, like Minecraft or Cube World.

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
22,207 posts
14.3 Years
I use my phone data for browsing/watching YouTube videos if that's what I'm killing time with at home if rebooting my router doesn't fix it, after calling my ISP to verify the outage.

This is assuming I'm not already doing something else when it goes out, but I won't notice much because my phone is also my background podcast device and I'll turn off wifi on that if my home wifi router is acting wonky anyway, even if my wired stuff is having no issues if I don't feel like logging in to my desktop to reboot my router.

Now if that goes out, I have problems, because I am technically on call 24/7. I'd probably have to ask a neighbor if I can use their wifi so I can message my boss saying my cell service has ate the dust. I would probably use that time to back up stuff on my phone and perform a factory reset to see if that fixes the issue.
whoops

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
693 posts
1.3 Years
cry tbh

Or get my lazy butt and be productive. Draw and read stuff on my queue. Or eat. Lately i've also been annoying my cat in internet less situations.

And data.

Ash

L I A R

Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 12 Minutes Ago
13,229 posts
10.9 Years
Sleep or play video games. Maybe finally even pick up a book and do some reading. The internet itself I wasn't really on for like two years so it's not really a big deal to me. Though I suppose it would suck not being able to watch anything but hey. There are options out there.

If it's on one of my days off and it's early enough Disney is an option too.
the world could be tricking you right now
and you wouldn't even know it

mod - smt - vpp - nerd

Sub-Zero

Grandmaster of Ice

Non-binary
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,535 posts
5.9 Years
Play games or watch TV mostly, I tend not to use my mobile data because I have watch youtube a lot and I rather use it when not at home.
New sig pic coming soon..*
♥Pair: Starrywindy♥ Travel Log

Rainbow

🌈

Age 20
Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
6,486 posts
9.1 Years
can i cryo freeze myself until its back

Meyling

~ shatter the sound barrier

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
259 posts
54 Days
My internet was especially bad yesterday.. it kept crashing and it would stay down for what seemed forever.. Eventually I just gave up and played Cube World. When it came back up, I jumped to get things done but then it would just crash again haha
I thought it was the weather that made it act up but to be honest.. I think it just hates me 😅

TY

The Chazz

Age 23
Male
Benelux, netherlands more specifically
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
1,407 posts
108 Days
Had a power cut not too long ago that scrapped the internet along with it, even after power came back. Took me 2 hours to get it fixed but I had to restart both my router and modem at the same time, modem first, then router.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic755464_2.gif
Discord = TY#9933 | My Steam | Twitter | YouTube Channel
Advertiser Content