Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
13,222 posts
6.3 Years
Well that's upsetting.

[vote] umbreon

Before I went to sleep last night I saw that they were on and looking at the thread but for some reason decided not to post anything despite the suspicion arising around their alignment.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
19,791 posts
7.2 Years
You know, I get that Umbreon isn't playing that well, but I don't know if I'm getting scum vibes from them tbh. I feel a bit more worried about the wagon building against them, feels like people could be capitalising on the easy lynch.

aeternum

Indiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
13,222 posts
6.3 Years
You know, I get that Umbreon isn't playing that well, but I don't know if I'm getting scum vibes from them tbh. I feel a bit more worried about the wagon building against them, feels like people could be capitalising on the easy lynch.
Do you have a better option? At this point there's only 2 votes on Umbreon, but there's also only 24 hours left in the phase unless we get another extension. I voted them over Anteros because Umbreon was actually in the thread last night after I posted that I was going to bring it to a coin flip between them and anteros and they still didn't make a post. I'll agree, I don't know if it's exactly an outright scum vibe, but it definitely does seem lazy and kind of shady. And their previous posts in the thread don't do much else for them. If they had something to add to take suspicion away from themselves, I would assume that they would have done so by now, even if it was just a quick "don't lynch me, I'm town" or something similar. But that's just me.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
19,791 posts
7.2 Years
Do you have a better option? At this point there's only 2 votes on Umbreon, but there's also only 24 hours left in the phase unless we get another extension. I voted them over Anteros because Umbreon was actually in the thread last night after I posted that I was going to bring it to a coin flip between them and anteros and they still didn't make a post. I'll agree, I don't know if it's exactly an outright scum vibe, but it definitely does seem lazy and kind of shady. And their previous posts in the thread don't do much else for them. If they had something to add to take suspicion away from themselves, I would assume that they would have done so by now, even if it was just a quick "don't lynch me, I'm town" or something similar. But that's just me.
I mean, I don't necessarily disagree with this assessment but idk. Personally I'm still feeling iffy about Aldo but I'm going to mull it over for a bit.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Age 14
Male
Not Delaware
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
850 posts
1 Years
As retaliation,

[Vote] Corviknight

Anteros

Age 23
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
6,219 posts
5.4 Years
I’m ready to here exactly why other than being absent it was a coin flip between myself and someone who’s genuinely not playing well at all. I get scum vibes from Umbreon

aeternum

Indiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
13,222 posts
6.3 Years
I’m ready to here exactly why other than being absent it was a coin flip between myself and someone who’s genuinely not playing well at all. I get scum vibes from Umbreon
Mainly your first comment

This is a lot for a D1 phase I’m not going to lie.
I understand that it's kind of a throwaway comment that doesn't mean much, but mafia tend to make throwaway comments the most often. Also, probably would have just ignored it if it had been a newer player like dunsparce, umbreon, or aldo (you are new-ish, right? forgive me if you're not), however with there only having been barely more than a page of responses prior to your own (which is the response of someone who has been in much larger and much faster paced games before) I took it to be quite odd. Plus, the addition of nearly two whole days going between your first and now your second post... just a feeling.

Corviknight

schmetterling.

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
6,222 posts
4.4 Years
Seems a stretch, to be honest.

My vote on Umbreon is mostly so I'm not modkilled and I don't want to put a vote in which could potentially kill a Townie, when at the moment regardless of what Umbreon flips as, I think it has the least impact on the game. Otherwise, Aldo is my strongest mafia read otherwise, but even then that's not screaming they are Mafia so........
and the sky,
it’s all a blur, it’s all a blur
and the snapshots.
you don’t know what you’re missing
Lightning is best Admin

Anteros

Age 23
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
6,219 posts
5.4 Years
That is a lot of emotion for that comment.

[vote] Midnight Umbreon

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Age 14
Male
Not Delaware
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
850 posts
1 Years
Huh lol

[Unvote] Corviknight
[Vote] Midnight Umbreon

Gotta love the bandwagons

Pecilia

Best Witch

Male
'Murica
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,833 posts
8.9 Years
[Vote]Aeternum Gut's got a feeling and I really don't trust this Umbreon wagon. Too easy, and using activity to confirm suspicion, feels really flimsy as a condemnation.
Top Secret
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
218 posts
3.2 Years
> Contributes nothing
> Makes an OMGUS vote
> Whines about getting wagoned

Umbreon, you have done absolutely nothing productive and have not given anyone any reason to not lynch you at this point. If you're scum, then this is a good wagon, and if you aren't, well, frankly, you're a liability. You haven't even tried to defend yourself! Sheesh....

[Vote] Midnight Umbreon

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
19,791 posts
7.2 Years
Yeah, I just can't help but feel iffy about joining with this Umbreon wagon, even if I agree with much of the sentiment. It feels like it's too easy and sneaky mafia members are capitalising. It won't be making a lot of difference, but I'll be voting for Aldo again as I continue to feel somewhat suspicious of them.

[vote] Aldo

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
4,201 posts
7.2 Years
night two.
mischief managed.
It sure says something when even Midnight Umbreon agrees that he's been up to no good. Not quite sure what exactly it says, but it says something.

This troublemaker sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can warp space.

Midnight Umbreon is dead. He was Hoopa.

Night Two ends in 24 hours.
[/size]
even legends play by the rules.
★ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
★ Day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
★ Submit day or night actions to me by PM or by Discord (josh#0044).
★ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
★ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you’re barred from haunting the thread.
★ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
★ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
★ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
★ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
★ All PC/UG rules apply.
player list.
★ Pecilia as Tapu Lele
★ Simply Dunsparce as ???
★ Pecilia2 as ???
★ jdthebud as Celebi
★ gimmepie as ???
★ Corviknight as ???
★ aeternum as ???
★ juliorain as Phione
★ Midnight Umbreon as Hoopa
★ Earth Traveler as ???