Advertiser Content

Released Pokemon Black Cinder Page 11

Started by digitalzone May 6th, 2016 4:02 PM
  • 270 replies
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 59 Minutes Ago
128 posts
3.7 Years
I mean, already restarted every pad, but the value on the door shows 64. Should I just try it regardless of what is shown? Thanks for answering.

Edit: Just adding a screenshot with the problem, having 64 as base number and completing the puzzle ending on 114

I've fixed that part now. But as you are already bugged you have to send me your savedata
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 59 Minutes Ago
128 posts
3.7 Years
Hi, I've been enjoying this game so far but I ended having the same bug on the computers in the lab, can you fix mine, too?
Sure, send me your save data.

On which emulator can we play this game
It's only for pc, without emulators

WizardOfOdd

Self-explanatory Username

Age 18
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
4 posts
3 Days
Hi, i just posting here wanting to say that i really enjoy this game. It's probably one of the best pokemon game i ever played, and i haven't encounter any bug except few really minor ones that doesn't affect gameplay.

I just want to ask, is there's a move relearner in this game? And if yes where can i found one?
Also i want to say Aelita's Togekiss is completely brutal, the air slash keep flinching me haha, do you equip her Togekiss with King's Rock or something? I had to retry for 7 times until my Corsola finally beat her.

And well finally i just want to say thank you, and i hope the best for you in completing this game
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 59 Minutes Ago
128 posts
3.7 Years
@digitalzone I tried to join your project on discord but the invite was expired. Can you send me new invite for discord ??
Hi! The discord server no longer exists, but if you need anything you can send me a pm

Hi, i just posting here wanting to say that i really enjoy this game. It's probably one of the best pokemon game i ever played, and i haven't encounter any bug except few really minor ones that doesn't affect gameplay.
I just want to ask, is there's a move relearner in this game? And if yes where can i found one?
Also i want to say Aelita's Togekiss is completely brutal, the air slash keep flinching me haha, do you equip her Togekiss with King's Rock or something? I had to retry for 7 times until my Corsola finally beat her.

And well finally i just want to say thank you, and i hope the best for you in completing this game
Hey, I'm glad you like it! The move relearner is in the main city of the game, where you start the game. You come back there just before the second gym and it also teach egg moves.

Aelita is nerfed as hell! She doesn't have any items, she is just very lucky.

First, I'm really enjoying the game. But there's something wrong. I just finished the mushroom and elgym quest at pretty much back to back. I gave the mushrooms and when I was going back to town my character would go down and keep going down. Kinda like it's reading an input that I'm not even doing. If there's a fix it would help a lot
Thanks! That's weird, can you send me your save file to take a look and debug you?

Hi, I love the game! I was just curious how many custom abilities are in the game and what pokemon have them? I caught a hoothoot that had the ability odd mind.
Hey, thanks! I'm not sure how many I made, there's a few ones to make some pokemon more viable. Pidgey, Spearow, Florges and Shuppet for example have also new abilities.
Advertiser Content