• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Tot

Poke-Potato

"I'll take a potato chip and..EAT IT."- Light (DN)
Years
Hullo! :3
I don't actually have a lot of Pokemon related art, but there is some here. I do have a lot of line art though c:
I just kinda draw what comes to mind, I mean that's like basic lol maybe it's boring that way? Or not. Either way I think it's fun as far as looking at my art journal goes! :D

Pokemon Art
Spoiler:

Pencil/Ink Art
Spoiler:

Landscapes and what not
Spoiler:

Designs
Spoiler:

Paint/Pastel/Charcoal
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Oh, yo I'm loving your paint work and your designs!
The patterns you did are pleasing to the eyes and I loved seeing your range of colors and values in your paintings! Are there any materials you'd like to try? What do you have the most fun with when it comes to drawing and painting?​

Poke-Potato

Years
Oh, yo I'm loving your paint work and your designs!
The patterns you did are pleasing to the eyes and I loved seeing your range of colors and values in your paintings! Are there any materials you'd like to try? What do you have the most fun with when it comes to drawing and painting?​

Hmm, materials I'd like to try? Honestly I don't think I've ever touched Tempera. I definitely have the most fun with oil pastels, there's way more I have that are not pictured. :0
Also thanks so much c:

Uh?

Spoiler:

What you do have does look very neat, though!

Aaah I think that might have been while I was in the middle of editing the pictures. Thank you btw :D

Poke-Potato

Years
OOoo am I reviving this.
Somehow when I was off from making art I gained some type of mystical powers and when I painted oil on canvas for the first time I had no trouble making it look real.
Unfortunately, I am no photographer...lol

Paintings
Spoiler:

Pokemon Art
Spoiler:

Pen and Ink
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Poke-Potato

Years
Another revival lmao
Some 2019 art so far

The Octoling art took a few days, I spent a lot of time on the wording and the right shoe lol

Digital
Spoiler:

Pen and Ink
Spoiler:

Colored Ink
Spoiler:

Sketch
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey! Nice revival, lol.

The quality of your work from your first post to this one is pretty remarkable. You've got a much stronger eye for anatomy and positioning. It feels much more human and natural - less rigid than your earlier works. I think I like your ink drawings the best. Suggestion: use different widths of pens (if you have them) for different parts of the drawing. It'll add some extra dimension. :)

Back