• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Rom Hack

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hey everyone, I've been a lurker for a looong time and I've played hundreds of rom hacks made from this awesome community.

But that's where my problem rises; there are so many rom hacks made here that I can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

Anyone knows any DPPt demake rom hack? Finished or unfinished, I'd love to hear recommendations from everyone!

Thank you very much.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Anyone knows any DPPt demake rom hack? Finished or unfinished, I'd love to hear recommendations from everyone!

there's some but not many. forgive me if one isn't or none are from pokecommunity, i play many rom hacks and don't keep track or remember where some come from.

only 2 DPPt "demake" hacks i can think of off hand atm...

Gold Sinnoh, final v2: i can't even remember how far that hack goes, been so long since i played it. imo, it does get a bit awkward at times because of how johto map was pieced together to make a demake.. and you may laugh when one of the places where a "feelings" trio mon supposed to be has a gyarados in it (gotta love rom hacks).. but it's kinda cool that it could even done in 2nd gen.. i gotta kick out of it when i played it!

Sinnoh Legacy, Beta 2: gba hack, can't even remember what rom base it is. although it only goes up to Veilstone City (save before entering)... it's pretty well done, you may wanna try it out if you haven't yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
there's some but not many. forgive me if one isn't or none are from pokecommunity, i play many rom hacks and don't keep track or remember where some come from.

only 2 DPPt "demake" hacks i can think of off hand atm...

Gold Sinnoh, final v2: i can't even remember how far that hack goes, been so long since i played it. imo, it does get a bit awkward at times because of how johto map was pieced together to make a demake.. and you may laugh when one of the places where a "feelings" trio mon supposed to be has a gyarados in it (gotta love rom hacks).. but it's kinda cool that it could even done in 2nd gen.. i gotta kick out of it when i played it!

Sinnoh Legacy, Beta 2: gba hack, can't even remember what rom base it is. although it only goes up to Veilstone City (save before entering)... it's pretty well done, you may wanna try it out if you haven't yet.

Hey, thanks for sharing these roms! I'll definitely take a look at them!

Years
platinumred.png

Pokémon Platinum Red (FireRed hack)
It's playable up to the end of Route 202.

%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%83%AB%E7%94%BB%E9%9D%A2.PNG

Pokémon Cyan Diamond (ポケットモンスターシアンダイヤモンド) (FireRed hack)
It's a hack of the Japanese version of FireRed. When you're about to enter Lake Verity, the text boxes are all blank. And when you go to Route 203, all Pokémon have higher levels than your starter.

MbMdBHf.png

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance (FireRed hack)
It was going to be a hack of Emerald, but due to an issue with a patch, the author remade the hack on a FireRed ROM. No beta was released yet.

Back