• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone !!!

Minifish

Rom Hacker programmer
Years
Hi all, My name's Anthony but i'm also known as Minifish ^^
I'm 28 years old and i'm in love with Pokémon since the begining (Red, Blue , Yellow Version) so it's been a while now
I'm a programmer and I discover the Rom Hack this week and I want to dive into this world in order to make a custom rom for my girlfriend for our one year anniversary :)
My favorite Pokémon is Umbreon

i'm really enjoy to join you community and speak with some of you about our passion

Have a nice day :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi all, My name's Anthony but i'm also known as Minifish ^^
I'm 28 years old and i'm in love with Pokémon since the begining (Red, Blue , Yellow Version) so it's been a while now
I'm a programmer and I discover the Rom Hack this week and I want to dive into this world in order to make a custom rom for my girlfriend for our one year anniversary :)
My favorite Pokémon is Umbreon

i'm really enjoy to join you community and speak with some of you about our passion

Have a nice day :)
Welcome to PC, Minifish! Nice to see another early 90s kid here. There's quite a few of us oldie fans actually, the community is very varied both in age range and location.

Hopefully our ROM Hacking resources and community will help you get started and stay motivated to finish your project! Sounds sweet to make a game for your gf c:

See you around, and don't hesitate to ask staff members or other friendly users if anything is unclear!

Last edited:

digs_

dodrio king
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 27, 2020
hi Minifish. I'm also new here and discovered the amazing world of rom hacks not to long ago. I don't know anything about how to make them, I just think they're really interesting and fun to play. I wish you good fortune on your rom hack, and if you make it public, i'd definitely support it.
my favorite pokemon is espeon.. but idk umbreon is really cool too...
anyway i'd love to speak with you about our passion, that sounds fun. Smell ya later!

Years
Hi Anthony, nice to meet you! PC is a nice place for programmers, especially if you're into the fangame aspect. Hope you have a good time here. =)

Minifish

Rom Hacker programmer
Years
Welcome to PC, Minifish! Nice to see another early 90s kid here. There's quite a few of us oldie fans actually, the community is very varied both in age range and location.

Hopefully our ROM Hacking resources and community will help you get started and stay motivated to finish your project! Sounds sweet to make a game for your gf c:

See you around, and don't hesitate to ask staff members or other friendly users if anything is unclear!

yeah I was born in 1990 so for me the first generation of pokémon is the true one and the only one lol but i really like that people of all ages can share and talk about their passions :)
I see a lot of resources here and i'm really glad to find such a site which will be very helpfull for my project, and i've the motivation to put stars in my gf eyes when she will see it
I start discovering the rom hacking, but i'm a little bit stuck cause some tools are only made for US fire red and not the french one , for exemple gen III hacking suite is made for the us one, when i try to load my fr rom, the offset are not correct and I must find all these offset by hand , it will be long ahah

hi Minifish. I'm also new here and discovered the amazing world of rom hacks not to long ago. I don't know anything about how to make them, I just think they're really interesting and fun to play. I wish you good fortune on your rom hack, and if you make it public, i'd definitely support it.
my favorite pokemon is espeon.. but idk umbreon is really cool too...
anyway i'd love to speak with you about our passion, that sounds fun. Smell ya later!

Thx for your message, if i make it public i will say it to you :)
espeon is a good pokemon though , but my heart is for umbreon ;)
sounds good to speak with you if you discover also the rom hack domain ^^ it's always good to share about our passion

Hi Anthony, nice to meet you! PC is a nice place for programmers, especially if you're into the fangame aspect. Hope you have a good time here. =)

Thank you ^^ my gf and I really love pokémon and I've the idea to make a custom rom for her made with my programmer knowledge and skills, i'm an analyst programmer and i always want to learn new stuff so here I am

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Minifish, welcome to the community! That's really sweet, that you want to make a ROM hack for your girlfriend. :') Congratulations on your one year anniversary!

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Hi, Minifish!
Welcome to PC! This place is great for ROM Hackers and ROM Hacking in general.
There are so many resources here that will help you.
Anyway, Best of luck with your ROM Hack!

Back