• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For those who prefer something more simple: Normal Type Fan Club

milk!

oh yeah!
Years
Welcome to the normal type fan club!

f58NxK7.jpg

Love the simplicity of the normal type? Think they're just so dang cute? Look no further- here's the gathering place for fans of the plain yet endearing normal type!

Rules:
1. Be nice! There is no excuse to be rude.
2. Try and stay active. Feel free to post your own discussion topics!
3. Apply for the group with the form listed below.
4. Only discuss normal types here.

Application:

Name:
Partner Pokemon:
What's so great about normal types?:
Answer the current topic

Current Topic: (Changes Weekly)
If you were to have a normal-type Pokemon as a pet, what would it be?

Past Topics
If you were a normal type gym leader, what would your dream team look like?

Member list:
Milk!
676.png

Precious~Dark
162.png

Dedenne1
133.png

Astinus
052.png

Peitharchia
398.png

JatinGupta
573.png

IamDots
113.png

Mawa
295.png

Hikamaru
424.png

Last edited:
Years
Name: Precious~Dark
Partner Pokemon: Furret
What's so great about normal types?: They can learn a lot of HM moves... no just kidding. They are very lovable and have some very nice designs, I tend to use a normal type pokemon a lot on my team.
Answer the current topic

Good Question. I tried to pick Primary Normal-type Pokemon : )
~ Furret
~ Cinccino
~ Skitty
~ Lopunny
~ Teddiursa
~ Eevee

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Name: Dedenne1
Partner Pokemon: Eevee
What's so great about normal types?: Ummm they only have one weakness haha. But other than that theyre extremely cute have great designs and they can learn a lot of different moves outside their type!
Answer the current topic:
Hmm. Good question a monotype team well for competitive id use:
Cincinno (cause its got that great HA)
Snorlax (cause you know its snorlax)
M-Lopunny (need a fighting type)
Heliolisk (cause theres no other normal and electric)
Blissey (cause you need that wall to annoy people)
Pyroar (need a fire type i guess)

Issue: Missing a water type but i will not sink to using bibarel lol

Oh and milk some things to consider for the OP:
List of (sprites) normal type pokemon so people know what partners are available and they dont have to go to another site to see the list.
List of past topics once you have one.
Otherwise great nice OP!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Name: Astinus
Partner Pokemon: Meowth!
What's so great about normal types?: Their versatility. Normal Pokemon can learn a variety of different types of moves, which can lead to surprises in battle.

-Persian
-Zangoose
-Porygon-Z
-Stoutland
-Fearow
-Vigoroth

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Name: Peitharchia.
Partner Pokemon: Staraptor.

What's so great about normal types?
I'd have to side with their appearance; from my perspective, most normal-type Pokémon seem to carry very simplistic design, and I believe this is one thing that makes it easy for me to like this particular type-group. =)

My crew would likely consist of Staraptor, Blissey, Pyroar, Clefairy, Porygon-Z, and Kangaskan. Blissey would act as wall, and as for rest, they would be teaming up to take down opponent's party members one-by-one.

milk!

oh yeah!
Years
Welcome everyone! <3

They can learn a lot of HM moves... no just kidding.

This is definitely one of my favorite things about normal types. Their movepools are so versatile! I've always been impressed that normal types can sometimes learn moves of every other type!

Oh and milk some things to consider for the OP:
List of (sprites) normal type pokemon so people know what partners are available and they dont have to go to another site to see the list.
List of past topics once you have one.
Otherwise great nice OP!

Thanks for the advice. :) I'm new to this whole making a club thing!

Years
Welcome everyone! <3

This is definitely one of my favorite things about normal types. Their movepools are so versatile! I've always been impressed that normal types can sometimes learn moves of every other type!

Yes that's true ^-^ What I meant is a lot of people only use normal-type as HM-Slaves < They can do soo much more!

milk!

oh yeah!
Years
Hi everyone, sorry for my inactivity!

Here's a new topic! :)

milk!

oh yeah!
Years
Well, I'll answer then! The Pokemon I want as a pet is Zigzagoon. I've always thought Zigzagoon was adorable since I first saw it, and I've always imagined it to be a very sweet and affectionate companion. I bet it would be super playful too! And the most awesome thing? It could bring you cool stuff with pick-up!

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Name: JatinGupta
Partner Pokemon: Cinccino
What's so great about normal types?: They are cute and approximately most of them have high defense and hp stats.There designs are very simple and sober,that makes me like them so much ^_^
I would most probably choose this Pokemon that is Cinccino! Cinccino is super adorable and so cute and its ability Cute Charm will attract any Pokemon(ratherless same gender and genderless Pokemon) and it will help me to catch Pokemon easily haha :D

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Oh!! A Normal-Type Club?!?!
Joining it!!
Name: Dots
Partner Pokémon: Chansey!!
What's so great about normal types?: They're Normal! The Normal-Type is the very first type of Pokémon that has ever existed!
Answer the current topic(s):

I always wanted to be a Gym Leader!
Persian, Wigglytuff, Stoutland, Delcatty, Raticate, Blissey! And they will hold Silk Scarfs! Blissey would hold Lucky Punch!
A Clefairy! Whenever it wants to take a walk...(maybe like from GSC where Clefairies are seen during Monday on night dancing around a rock!) especially during the night... I will surely allow it! Clefairy's a cute Pokémon!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Would it be cheating to say Meowth? I have a Siamese cat, so I pretty much already have a Meowth for a pet!

But with a Meowth, I can go for walks easier with it and go searching for coins. We can go out at night, which is when we'd both enjoy being out on the town.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Ooohh a Normal Fan Club yes!!

Name: Mawa
Partner Pokemon: Exploud
What's so great about normal types?: They are so underrated, I feel like it destabilize the adversary. The moveset is *almost* always great, with so many different moves! (Plus they are great HM Slave when you play the game)
- Answer the current topic -
If you were to have a normal-type Pokemon as a pet, what would it be? Hard question. Tauros or Miltank, because the cow/bull is my favorite animal! But there is so much others normal type I love! My favorite is Exploud.

Years
Name: Hikamaru
Partner Pokemon: Ambipom
What's so great about Normal-types?: They may not be impressive on paper but they are capable of so much thanks to the many moves most of them learn, and have always been very versatile to use on a team.

If you were to have a Normal-type Pokemon as a pet, what would it be?
I'd have a cute Aipom, which is pretty close to a real cheeky monkey that would be the perfect match for someone who's a monkey in Chinese Zodiac like I am. I always enjoyed that one Aipom (who later evolved into Ambipom) in the anime that Ash used to own who got traded to Dawn and then sadly left the cast, but I'll never forget her for being such a strong battler and being adorable at the same time.

Back