• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now introducing... Trivianan forms!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
alolan_sandshrew_and_sandslash_by_leparagon-daceghc.png

Recently it has been discovered that Pokémon are able to adapt themselves to different climates. The Alola region appears to be the home of many Pokémon with a different appearance than those of the same species in other places. Now imagine an undiscovered region, Triviana, filled with Pokémon we know, but each and every one with a new appearance and/or type.

In this game we're going to discover all these new forms! Describe shortly what the Trivianan form of the Pokémon stated by the previous poster looks like (compared to the regular form), its type changes and whatever you think is relevant. Or... if you're good with art, feel free to show us a drawing. I'd love to see those! :D
Either way, in the end of your post, state a new Pokémon for the next poster to Trivianize (yes, that's a word). Let's try to fill up the PokéDex! :D

So yeah, there's nothing to describe for me, but let's open up this game with... Rapidash!

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
Flareon is blue and purple, and is very tame in triviania. It has much longer fur, and it makes really quiet cries.

I know, I know, but Mewtwo.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
(Could have just called them Trivian Forms, btw.)

Trivianan Mewtwo is covered with a durable but flexible armor. It is now a Dark/Steel-type due to its heart growing dark.

Tangela?

Lycanthropy

Years
Tangela turns into an ominous horror of tentacles, floating around old mansions looking to strangle a passerby and suck on their soul. It's a ghost type, as you may have guessed.

Lapras?

(Could have just called them Trivian Forms, btw.)

Yes, but that's actually pronounceable. What's the fun in that? :P

Adam Levine

Years
Lapras is green, has a giant plant on its back, and has legs instead of fins. It's a Grass/Dragon-type.

Golett?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Golett is a metallic silver colour with red markings. It's Shiny form is Gold with purple markings. It is a Steel/Fire Type.

Lilligant?

Adam Levine

Years
Trivianan Lilligant have fruits all over their body. They are Grass/Water-types due to the pulpiness of their fruits.

Drifloon

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Driftloon keep a Ghost/Flying type but when evolved turn into Ghost/Dragon. They are brighter colors and has flowers instead of the crosses or skulls or whatever it is they have.

Pikachu?

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
Driftloon keep a Ghost/Flying type but when evolved turn into Ghost/Dragon. They are brighter colors and has flowers instead of the crosses or skulls or whatever it is they have.

Pikachu?
Red and white, with little fur on their ears raised like Pichus, the Trivianian Pikachus are rarely ever seen. In fact, they almost seem to be the stuff of legend, and there is but a single picture in existence of one. They say those whom have seen them though, do very well in any endeavor they partake in, whether it's business or otherwise.

Weedle?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
It wears sunglasses and drinks nothing but mountain dew, and makes too many drug jokes without ever having to deal with anyone around them doing drugs or they themselves even seeing some. They think theyre cool but in reality no one really like them because they just make offensive jokes about sex and drugs. Theres really no change to look or type otherwise, theyre just buttholes.

Persian

Lycanthropy

Years
Instead of 'shrooms, two more heads grow from its back, which again control the main body. It is now a bug/dragon type, because Game Freak is making Dragons of everything now. :P

Lotad?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Lotad now has a white lotus instead of a lillipad on its head. It is also now the newly discovered Tea type, which appearantly seems to be a mix of Water and Grass types as all Water/Grass got this typing instead. It's known as the Hot Leaf Juice Pokemon. And... What? I watch too much Avatar you say? I think you watch too little....

Gengar

Lycanthropy

Years
Alolan Gengar is again a poisonous cloud. It has the same shape, but is smokey rather than shadow-y. Its typing remains the same, but it has an ability called Insubstantial, which halves the damage of moves that make contact.

How about Toxicroak?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Toxicroak is now white in color, with ice cream cones for arms! These arms can freely shoot out poisoned ice cream, so beware! Also, Trivianan Toxicroak is a Poison/Ice-type instead of Poison/Fighting. :P

HXDLWSF.png

How about... Slugma? :D

Last edited:
Back