• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
You know, in Breakn' A Sweat by Skrillex and The Doors, if you turn it up loud enough, the bass is so incredibly powerful that the bass will constantually vibrate during the keyboard riff. It's stunning to say the least ;D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
You just listed a problem, you don't know your own flaws. :c Your existence is another big one.

I am glad to know that I am an interesting topic of the day. Name a thread after me, for I, am the face of PC.

My flaws are legendary. My existence is merely a source of pure hatred.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
To be honest, I don't dislike any genres. Some rap music do make me cringe at times, but not all, though. d:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
To be honest, I don't dislike any genres. Some rap music do make me cringe at times, but not all, though. d:

You dislike anything that I like, don't lie.

Anyway, we need a brand new genre of music, me think. Is that even possible?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Mm yeah. I'd listen to Country than Rap any day because at least some songs in Country make sense and have a meaning to them. Meanwhile rap is just... rap. I'm not too sure how else to put it but I have no heard a single rap song that would give me any sort of emotion while a country song or two would have. There are a few good artists that I like listening to though it's more on the country rock side of the genre.

Lol my two favorite genres.... and if you haven't heard a rap song that doesn't provoke emotion that's fine... most of all current hip-hop is emotionless garbage that's occasionally very catchy but, if you go back or look for good rappers you'll find lots of emotionally provoking good music

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm into a random selection of music; I'm into anything that just catches my attention and makes me want to get up and ~dance~.

Also, despite the fact that I kinda hate wearing jeans, I bought two really cool pairs because why the **** not. I also got some smexy new shoes and some t-shirts. 8)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
It's been a long time since I've bought anything for myself. I think the last time I did was Pokemon X back in October. Oh wait, I bought some magic cards a month ago, so that's that. I have been thinking of buying a sketch pad since drawing is fun, that and some folders to keep organized some more, but I don't know. I just don't like spending money.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
I've never actually spent my own money for anything as far as I can remember, if I ever wanted to have anything I'd just have to ask my parents and they'd buy it for me.

Also hai

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Last time I bought something for myself was two weeks ago, when my mom and I went to Target. Bought a pair of jeans, a scarf, couple of sweaters, and some t-shirts. Together, they cost me about $150. :p Before that, I bought contact lenses and a pair of gloves. This week, I'm planning to get myself a few games for Wii U. If I have enough money, then I may buy some 3DS games as well.

Years
Usually when I buy things for myself, it's just things like Slurpees or a sandwich.. but the last thing I can recall buying with my own money that's lasting was when I saved my report card money (for good grades) to get Pokémon Y.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
The only thing I remember I spent my money on was my new bicycle; it was quite expensive so I paid one part of the price and my parentes the other half
---
Meanwhile I'm pretty happy that I recovered from my sickness as fast as I did.
My brain probably thought:
"hm this doesn't seem like something that cures fast"
"..."
"
Spoiler:
"

Gabri

m8
Years
It's been a while since I've spent money on myself. I'm starting to save some to get me maybe a King V or a 7-string (not sure yet) when summer comes.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I bought something for me actually a week ago, and it came in the mail today. It was a pair of red Panasonic earbuds of a specific caliber. See, I've been using these assorted $6 earbuds for a year and a half, and I'm getting quite my money's worth out of them. My first pair lasted a month, second pair lasted 8, third pair lasted 3 (but was lost, not broken), and I just got my current pair. And guess what? The bass on these kick ass.

I drooled a little bit at that. Just thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back