• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT - NU Team

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
I've got an NU team here. Please give advice and criticism.

Leafeon (M) @ Leftovers
Adamant
Chlorophyll
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance
-Leaf Blade
-Roar
In the likely event that my opponent will send out a Pokemon to plague us with Stealth Rock first, I will have Leafeon use Roar on it (or Leaf Blade if I think I can OHKO.) She can baton pass her Swords Dance to the other Psysical Attackers.

Marowak (F) @ Thick Club
Adamant
Battle Armor
252 HP/252 Atk/4 Spe (Should I put more into Speed?)
-Bonemerang
-Stealth Rock
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake

I plan on sending Marowak out directly after Leafeon. From there, Marowak will put out her Stealth Rock. After that she will be withdrawn until she can get the Trick Room boost from Banette.

Dewgong (F) @ Leftovers
Calm
Ice Body
252 HP/252 SpD/4 Def
-Rest
-Hail
-Snore
-Ice Beam/Surf (which will be needed more? I have no water Pokemon, so I think Surf..)
Pretty self explanatory. She uses Hail and surf, goes to sleep and snores, wakes up to use Surf again and sleeps, seemed like it would get pretty annoying to the opponent and drain their PP fast. I probably won't use her until I know the opponent has no Fighting/Rock/Electric type to defeat her with.

Typhlosion (F) @ Life Orb
Timid
Blaze
252 SpA/ 242 Spe/4 HP
-Sunny Day
-Flamethrower/Solarbeam
-Fire Blast
-Roar

Sunny Day will not only help Flamethrower and Fire Blast/Solarbeam, but if Typhlosion switches out for Leafeon, it will activate his Chlorophyll. I think Roar is important for Typhlosion because it has Life Orb so it's already taking damage on itself, I won't be able to afford it taking Damage from things it's weak against.

Banette (M) @ Focus Sash
Brave
Insomnia
252 Atk /252 HP/ 4 Spe
-Destiny Bond
-Trick Room
-Shadow Sneak
-Taunt

Banette will use Trick Room. If whatever move the opponent used would have OHKOd him, he won't faint due to Focus Sash. From there, he will use Destiny Bond. If from then the opponent won't use an attack, I'll use Taunt to force them to. In the event that whatever move the opponent used didn't do much damage, Banette will use Taunt, Destiny Bond, and then Shadow sneak until they faint.

Luxray (F) @ Flame Orb
Jolly
Guts
252 Atk /252 Spe/ 4 HP
-Facade
-Crunch
-Ice Fang
-Volt Switch (Yes, it's a SpAtk but it's just a fancy way of switching out plus it has STAB and will do enough damage to those weak against electric.)

Self explanatory, right? Luxray can go in at any point in the battle to get rid of multiple types that my other Pokemon are struggling with. She's fast and Guts + Flame Orb give her massive attack (specially with Facade!) I decided against using Wild Charge for the irritating amount of recoil.

Any comments are helpful. I know my teams can be all over the place. All criticism welcome.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Leafeon should use a Jolly nature because base 95 Speed is actually pretty good in NU. EV spread should be 80 HP/252 Atk/176 Spe. Roar's negative priority is also a bit of a detriment to sweeper oriented sets and is better off on defensive ones. Replace it with Substitute (to give Leafeon something else to pass) or Return (to let Leafeon hit Grass resists neutrally).

Setting up manual Hail is a bad idea. None of your Pokémon benefit from it at all. Dewgong's movepool is shallow and it doesn't hit very hard. Jynx provides more offensive presence:
-Ice Beam
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Focus Blast
-Lovely Kiss
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb
Ability:Dry Skin

Or
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Trick
-Lovely Kiss/Focus Blast
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Dry Skin

Or
-Nasty Plot
-Ice Beam
-Lovely Kiss
-Substitute/Psyshock
Item:Leftovers/Life Orb

Typhlosion is an RU Pokémon. It can't be used in NU. Find something else; I think you could use a Rapid Spinner on the team to clear the field of entry hazards, like Torkoal:
-Lava Plume
-Rapid Spin
-Stealth Rock (frees up a moveslot for Marowak)
-Yawn
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP/252 Def/8 SDef
Item: Leftovers
Ability: White Smoke

or
-Shell Smash
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power/Hidden Power (Grass)
-Rapid Spin
Nature: Modest/Timid
EVs: 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: White Herb
Ability: Shell Armor

Some of your Pokémon are rather fast, so Banette is unnecessary. Something to deal with Psychics, like Skuntank, is ideal in its place:
-Sucker Punch
-Pursuit
-Crunch/Poison Jab
-Taunt
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/220 SDef/36 Spe
Item: Dread Plate/Black Sludge
Ability: Aftermath

or
-Sucker Punch
-Pursuit/Crunch
-Sludge Bomb
-Hidden Power (Ground)/Fire Blast
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 252 Atk/220 SAtk/36 Spe

Luxray is meant to be a wallbreaker, and Volt Switch, while tempting, doesn't suit it well, and it's meant as a scouting move, and scouting isn't Luxray's main job here:
-Facade
-Wild Charge
-Crunch
-Superpower
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Item: Flame Orb
Ability: Guts

Zangoose is a faster alternative to consider:
-Facade
-Close Combat
-Night Slash
-Quick Attack
Item: Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Boost

or
-Swords Dance
-Facade
-Close Combat
-Quick Attack/Night Slash
Nature: Jolly/Adamant

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Leafeon should use a Jolly nature because base 95 Speed is actually pretty good in NU. EV spread should be 80 HP/252 Atk/176 Spe. Roar's negative priority is also a bit of a detriment to sweeper oriented sets and is better off on defensive ones. Replace it with Substitute (to give Leafeon something else to pass) or Return (to let Leafeon hit Grass resists neutrally).

Setting up manual Hail is a bad idea. None of your Pokémon benefit from it at all. Dewgong's movepool is shallow and it doesn't hit very hard. Jynx provides more offensive presence:
-Ice Beam
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Focus Blast
-Lovely Kiss
Ability:Dry Skin

Or
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Trick
-Lovely Kiss/Focus Blast
Item: Choice Scarf

Or
-Nasty Plot
-Ice Beam
-Lovely Kiss
-Substitute/Psyshock
Item:Leftovers/Life Orb

Typhlosion is an RU Pokémon. It can't be used in NU. Find something else; I think you could use a Rapid Spinner on the team to clear the field of entry hazards, like Torkoal:
-Lava Plume
-Rapid Spin
-Stealth Rock (frees up a moveslot for Marowak)
-Yawn
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP/252 Def/8 SDef
Ability: White Smoke

or
-Shell Smash
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power/Hidden Power (Grass)
-Rapid Spin
Nature: Modest/Timid
EVs: 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: White Herb
Ability: Shell Armor

Some of your Pokémon are rather fast, so Banette is unnecessary. Something to deal with Psychics, like Skuntank, is ideal in its place:
-Sucker Punch
-Pursuit
-Crunch/Poison Jab
-Taunt
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/220 SDef/36 Spe
Item: Dread Plate/Black Sludge

or
-Sucker Punch
-Pursuit/Crunch
-Sludge Bomb
-Hidden Power (Ground)/Fire Blast
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 252 Atk/220 SAtk/36 Spe

Luxray is meant to be a wallbreaker, and Volt Switch, while tempting, doesn't suit it well, and it's meant as a scouting move, and scouting isn't Luxray's main job here:
-Facade
-Wild Charge
-Crunch
-Superpower
Item: Flame Orb
Ability: Guts

Zangoose is a faster alternative to consider:
-Facade
-Close Combat
-Night Slash
-Quick Attack

or
-Swords Dance
-Facade
-Close Combat
-Quick Attack/Night Slash
Nature: Jolly/Adamant

If I shouldn't give Leafeon Roar, what Pokemon should I put in front to shove off Pokemon going to use Stealth Rock? I don't have a huge weakness to it, but it's still annoying and I tend to switch.. A lot. Especially if I have no healer Pokemon, I need something to make Stealth Rock **** off... Or at least delay it from happening.

My point of using Dewgong was obviously not to have an Ice type fighter as I was debating whether even to give it an offensive Ice Type move. I like Dewgong and that's why I wanted to use it. If it's not viable, I'm going to use a water type. But it's NU, and Dewgong isn't exactly frail.. I think you underrate it. (I was going to use Luxray with Ice Fang.)

I thought you were lying when you said Typhlosion was RU, because I distinctly remember it being NU. But you're right, it was just NU last gen. And I don't want to use Torkoal. The whole reason I had Leafeon set up to delay or prevent Stealth Rock is because there are only 5 Rapid spinners on NU, of which 2 are useless and the other 3 are in every team so are very predictable. I also wanted to have a strongish Special Attacker on my team. I suppose THIS is where I could put Skuntank, rather than replacing Banette with it.

Banette was the reason I decided to make this team, and the only reason I didn't have Skuntank (one of my favorite Pokemon) was because I decided to use Luxray and Banette who had Dark and Ghost attacks. I wanted to see if I could create a team with Pokemon I liked that could make Banette not complete trash. Plus, Banette isn't used often, so I've got the element of surprise on my hand with it (unless if someone googles Smogon Banette haha)
On another note, are you really sure Marowak is going to be fine without Trick Room? It's speed is pitiful (admittedly it has strong defenses so it might not matter too much.)

I said I didn't want to use Wild Charge. Especially when it's super effective, the recoil is insane. And with Flame Orb? Luxray would be deeeead. I'll consider just replacing it with Zangoose, but I would want to teach Zangoose Ice Punch in case of friggin' Dragonair, Fraxure and that other NFE dragon. I haven't considered Zangoose before, and seeing it's Toxic Boost ability, I think it's an equal replacement.

And thanks for your help, I haven't even made a team in months.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
If I shouldn't give Leafeon Roar, what Pokemon should I put in front to shove off Pokemon going to use Stealth Rock? I don't have a huge weakness to it, but it's still annoying and I tend to switch.. A lot. Especially if I have no healer Pokemon, I need something to make Stealth Rock **** off... Or at least delay it from happening.

My point of using Dewgong was obviously not to have an Ice type fighter as I was debating whether even to give it an offensive Ice Type move. I like Dewgong and that's why I wanted to use it. If it's not viable, I'm going to use a water type. But it's NU, and Dewgong isn't exactly frail.. I think you underrate it. (I was going to use Luxray with Ice Fang.)

I thought you were lying when you said Typhlosion was RU, because I distinctly remember it being NU. But you're right, it was just NU last gen. And I don't want to use Torkoal. The whole reason I had Leafeon set up to delay or prevent Stealth Rock is because there are only 5 Rapid spinners on NU, of which 2 are useless and the other 3 are in every team so are very predictable. I also wanted to have a strongish Special Attacker on my team. I suppose THIS is where I could put Skuntank, rather than replacing Banette with it.

Banette was the reason I decided to make this team, and the only reason I didn't have Skuntank (one of my favorite Pokemon) was because I decided to use Luxray and Banette who had Dark and Ghost attacks. I wanted to see if I could create a team with Pokemon I liked that could make Banette not complete trash. Plus, Banette isn't used often, so I've got the element of surprise on my hand with it (unless if someone googles Smogon Banette haha)
On another note, are you really sure Marowak is going to be fine without Trick Room? It's speed is pitiful (admittedly it has strong defenses so it might not matter too much.)

I said I didn't want to use Wild Charge. Especially when it's super effective, the recoil is insane. And with Flame Orb? Luxray would be deeeead. I'll consider just replacing it with Zangoose, but I would want to teach Zangoose Ice Punch in case of friggin' Dragonair, Fraxure and that other NFE dragon. I haven't considered Zangoose before, and seeing it's Toxic Boost ability, I think it's an equal replacement.

Skuntank's Taunt is enough to keep Stealth Rock at bay.

Banette is meant to be a suicide Trick Room user, and it's not meant to last long. Its movepool is extremely shallow and it has poor defenses; the latter trait makes it ideal as a suicide Trick Room setter. Also, Banette must be paired with strong Trick Room users like Marowak (this suggestion is assuming you keep Banette):
-Trick Room
-Shadow Claw (really, there's no need for Shadow Sneak while Trick Room is active)
-Destiny Bond
-Taunt/Will-o-Wisp
Nature: Brave
EVs: 252 Atk
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Insomina/Cursed Body

Something that can pair well with Luxray or Zangoose is Alomomola, who can restore their health with Wish. It should go over Dewgong. The only thing Dewgong is good for is Rain Dance support. It's just too weak to accomplish much, and its defensive typing sucks; this gives it reasons why it's not used often, even in NU:
-Wish
-Protect
-Waterfall
-Toxic
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Ability: Regenerator

Zangoose's Facade hits Dragons hard enough already, so there's no need for Ice Punch. All it needs to use alongside Facade are three of the following: Close Combat for Rocks/Steels, Night Slash for Ghosts, Quick Attack for priority or Swords Dance to crank up its Attack to even more insane levels.

Here's what I mean:
STABed Facade: 70 (Facade's BP) x 1.5 (STAB) x 2 (Facade's power boost) = 210 BP

unSTABed supereffective Ice Punch: 75 x 2 = 150 BP

Marowak can still function without Trick Room, but it needs support from Choice Scarf users to help take down faster threats.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Skuntank's Taunt is enough to keep Stealth Rock at bay.

Banette is meant to be a suicide Trick Room user, and it's not meant to last long. Its movepool is extremely shallow and it has poor defenses; the latter trait makes it ideal as a suicide Trick Room setter. Also, Banette must be paired with strong Trick Room users like Marowak (this suggestion is assuming you keep Banette):
-Trick Room
-Shadow Claw (really, there's no need for Shadow Sneak while Trick Room is active)
-Destiny Bond
-Taunt/Will-o-Wisp
Nature: Brave
EVs: 252 Atk
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Insomina/Cursed Body

Something that can pair well with Luxray or Zangoose is Alomomola, who can restore their health with Wish. It should go over Dewgong. The only thing Dewgong is good for is Rain Dance support. It's just too weak to accomplish much, and its defensive typing sucks; this gives it reasons why it's not used often, even in NU:
-Wish
-Protect
-Waterfall
-Toxic
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Ability: Regenerator

Zangoose's Facade hits Dragons hard enough already, so there's no need for Ice Punch. All it needs to use alongside Facade are three of the following: Close Combat for Rocks/Steels, Night Slash for Ghosts, Quick Attack for priority or Swords Dance to crank up its Attack to even more insane levels.

Here's what I mean:
STABed Facade: 70 (Facade's BP) x 1.5 (STAB) x 2 (Facade's power boost) = 210 BP

unSTABed supereffective Ice Punch: 75 x 2 = 150 BP

Marowak can still function without Trick Room, but it needs support from Choice Scarf users to help take down faster threats.

I said Banette was for Marowak. I knew it was going to kill itself, and yeah, I brainfarted on Shadow Sneak. But basically you just told me to do what I was doing anyway with a different attack. The reason I gave it Taunt over will-o-wisp is so it would kill them faster.

I'm looking at the other water Pokemon, and Alomomola does seem to be the most promising, I'll use it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Here are a couple things I forgot to mention about Torkoal: it can either support the team by setting up Stealth Rock, forcing switches with Yawn and spreading burns with Lava Plume, or set up Shell Smash and proceed to get rid of the Ghost types that would normally come in to block Rapid Spin with a +2 Fire Blast. In other words, Torkoal is able to perform both offensive and defensive tasks, making the opponent guess what it does. It's still worth considering, but if you're still not convinced, that's fine.

Years
Dewgong isn't necessary a bad Pokémon, and I'm actually glad I see somebody using it. However you should use it with caution, otherwise it is outclassed by Lapras or Walrein. If you are looking for a Hail inducer/staller, those 2 are generally better options.

Dewgong @Damp Rock
Ev's: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spe
Nature: Calm
Ability: Hydration
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Encore / Ice Beam
- Rest

This set turns Dewgong into a very effective bulky tank. With rain up, it can use Rest with no fear of falling asleep. Encore prevents it from becoming setup bait for Grass and Water Types, while Ice Beam is a good secondary STAB. The 8 turns of rain can also be used (and should be used) to support your team. Swift Swim users like Golduck, Beartiic or Armaldo or Hurricane/Thunder abusers like Swanna, Articuno or Raichu greatly appreciate Rain support.

PS: If you want to insist on using the Hail Set, use Sleep Talk instead of Snore. Snore is a really bad move for any Pokémon.

- Luxray learns a good physical STAB Wild Charge, which in most cases is better than Volt Switch. Yes, it has a nasty recoil effect, but trust me, it is worthy. Also, if you are using Trick Room, Luxray, being a somewhat slow Pokémon, could use a different Ev distribution of 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def with a Brave Nature. Marowak's nature should also be Brave with 0 Speed Iv's IF you decide to have a Trick Room inducer.

- There are more versatile suiciceTrick Room inducers than Banette. For example, Solrock and Lunatone, can use Trick Room, set up Stealth Rock and use Explosion to send it a Trick Room sweeper unharmed (like Marowak). That way you don't have to waste a Marowak's moveslot with Stealth Rock, instead you may opt for a coverage move like Stone Edge or Double Edge or even Swords Dance if you are feeling gutsy. Mesprit or Beheeyem are also excellent Trick Room inducers (the latter being more offensive while Mesprit plays a more supportive role).

- Note that Baton Passing Swords Dance to Luxray or Marowak isn't usually a very good idea, since they are very slow (outside of Trick Room) and so they will have a very hard time pulling off any attempt to sweep. Perhaps you could switch Leafeon for a Pokémon capable of making good use of the Rain Dewgong summons.

I hope I've helped you :)

Last edited:

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Here are a couple things I forgot to mention about Torkoal: it can either support the team by setting up Stealth Rock, forcing switches with Yawn and spreading burns with Lava Plume, or set up Shell Smash and proceed to get rid of the Ghost types that would normally come in to block Rapid Spin with a +2 Fire Blast. In other words, Torkoal is able to perform both offensive and defensive tasks, making the opponent guess what it does. It's still worth considering, but if you're still not convinced, that's fine.

I've seen Torkoal perform, I think it's a good Pokemon and I'm well aware of what it does to poor Haunter. I just don't want to use it because I generally know what it's going to do (Shell Smash, Rapid Spin, Lava Plume and Fire Blast, sometimes I see a Stealth Rock if another of their Pokemon doesn't already have it.) I assume others know too. I'd rather be a tad more unpredictable with less power than be completely predictable.

Dewgong isn't necessary a bad Pokémon, and I'm actually glad I see somebody using it. However you should use it with caution, otherwise it is outclassed by Lapras or Walrein. If you are looking for a Hail inducer/staller, those 2 are generally better options.

Dewgong @Damp Rock
Ev's: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spe
Nature: Calm
Ability: Hydration
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Encore / Ice Beam
- Rest

This set turns Dewgong into a very effective bulky tank. With rain up, it can use Rest with no fear of falling asleep. Encore prevents it from becoming setup bait for Grass and Water Types, while Ice Beam is a good secondary STAB. The 8 turns of rain can also be used (and should be used) to support your team. Swift Swim users like Golduck, Beartiic or Armaldo or Hurricane/Thunder abusers like Swanna, Articuno or Raichu greatly appreciate Rain support.

PS: If you want to insist on using the Hail Set, use Sleep Talk instead of Snore. Snore is a really bad move for any Pokémon.

- Luxray learns a good physical STAB Wild Charge, which in most cases is better than Volt Switch. Yes, it has a nasty recoil effect, but trust me, it is worthy. Also, if you are using Trick Room, Luxray, being a somewhat slow Pokémon, could use a different Ev distribution of 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def with a Brave Nature. Marowak's nature should also be Brave with 0 Speed Iv's IF you decide to have a Trick Room inducer.

- There are more versatile suiciceTrick Room inducers than Banette. For example, Solrock and Lunatone, can use Trick Room, set up Stealth Rock and use Explosion to send it a Trick Room sweeper unharmed (like Marowak). That way you don't have to waste a Marowak's moveslot with Stealth Rock, instead you may opt for a coverage move like Stone Edge or Double Edge or even Swords Dance if you are feeling gutsy. Mesprit or Beheeyem are also excellent Trick Room inducers (the latter being more offensive while Mesprit plays a more supportive role).

- Note that Baton Passing Swords Dance to Luxray or Marowak isn't usually a very good idea, since they are very slow (outside of Trick Room) and so they will have a very hard time pulling off any attempt to sweep. Perhaps you could switch Leafeon for a Pokémon capable of making good use of the Rain Dewgong summons.

I hope I've helped you :)

Definitely never even realized that Hydration would prevent it from sleeping. That's awesome! And I thought snore and sleep talk were the same thing. I really need to check these things.

I really, really don't want Wild Charge without some Pokemon knowing Wish (or is it Healing wish? Whichever one can heal the next Pokemon sent out) because it'll die fast.

I thought about Heal Bell or Synthesis for Leafeon instead of Baton Pass, but sided against it since you can't really go wrong boosting someone's attack stat like that.

The Banette will faint after using Trick Room, it'll only last 3-4 turns. I was primarily just using it for Marowak since it's pitifully slow, and since Marowak would probably still have a little work to do when Trick Room ended, I thought it would be best not to hinder it's speed more than need be. For NU, I don't think Luxray's speed is bad enough to need the Trick Room.. It's pretty average for NU.

Anyhow, thanks for the Dewgong advice, I'm either going to use Amomomola with the heal and Luxray with the dumb Wild Charge or the Dewgong you set up with Zangoose- I don't want to risk having a Flame Orb Luxray /and/ have it take a huge chunk of it's health all the time.

Oh and I don't want to replace Banette, I made this whole team for Banette. I know it's not the best choice.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I've seen Torkoal perform, I think it's a good Pokemon and I'm well aware of what it does to poor Haunter. I just don't want to use it because I generally know what it's going to do (Shell Smash, Rapid Spin, Lava Plume and Fire Blast, sometimes I see a Stealth Rock if another of their Pokemon doesn't already have it.) I assume others know too. I'd rather be a tad more unpredictable with less power than be completely predictable.

Definitely never even realized that Hydration would prevent it from sleeping. That's awesome! And I thought snore and sleep talk were the same thing. I really need to check these things.

I really, really don't want Wild Charge without some Pokemon knowing Wish (or is it Healing wish? Whichever one can heal the next Pokemon sent out) because it'll die fast.

I thought about Heal Bell or Synthesis for Leafeon instead of Baton Pass, but sided against it since you can't really go wrong boosting someone's attack stat like that.

The Banette will faint after using Trick Room, it'll only last 3-4 turns. I was primarily just using it for Marowak since it's pitifully slow, and since Marowak would probably still have a little work to do when Trick Room ended, I thought it would be best not to hinder it's speed more than need be. For NU, I don't think Luxray's speed is bad enough to need the Trick Room.. It's pretty average for NU.

Anyhow, thanks for the Dewgong advice, I'm either going to use Amomomola with the heal and Luxray with the dumb Wild Charge or the Dewgong you set up with Zangoose- I don't want to risk having a Flame Orb Luxray /and/ have it take a huge chunk of it's health all the time.

Oh and I don't want to replace Banette, I made this whole team for Banette. I know it's not the best choice.
That's why Torkoal can also run a support set.

It's just "Wish". Wish restores HP the next turn it's used, even if the user switches out; the HP restored is equal to half the user's max HP (Alomomola has a massive HP stat, making it ideal to restore the HP of teammates with lower HP).

"Healing Wish" KOs the user, but fully restores the HP and status of the next Pokémon sent out. You wouldn't want that on a Pokémon who relies on status to function.

IMO, the team should run like this: Banette, Marowak, Luxray, Alomomola, Skuntank, filler for next Trick Room user. All your Pokémon aren't very fast to begin with and they benefit from the Trick Room support Banette brings. You also need to have a more bulky Trick Room user should Banette's Trick Room end, since this team is slow and they'll end up being revenge killed more easily. Duosion or Musharna are good backup Trick Room users should Banette go down:
Duosion:
-Trick Room
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Hidden Power (Ground)
-Signal Beam
Nature: Quiet
EVs: 252 HP/252 SAtk/4 SDef
Item: Eviolite/Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator/Magic Guard

Musharna:
-Trick Room
-Psychic/Psyshock