• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hehe now we got 2 people with shiny dexs but im sure sgm wouldve updated it sooner or later

o and ryan im sorry if i ofended you but thats the kinda stuff i do with my friends but if u dont want me to have ur name in my sig just PM me *im talkin every1 here now*

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Should I copy that *points to Tig's post* into the shiny dex? Apperently, she fixed the spelling errors (yeah I know there were lots). So, anyway, should I?

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
sgm yep its always good to have 2 people updating dexes o and finally got blissey still got 5 eggs to hatch 2 feebas 2 manetric *first evo obviously b4 someone corrects me* and another chansey

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Right now I'm hatching Eevee eggs. I need another Flareon (I traded one to my friend), and I need Umbreon (going to trade the other baby eevee to Sapphire). I have been searching for Tyrouge, but no luck.

Well, keep up the good work everyone! We will fill up the dex very soon at this rate!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
its easier if u got colosseum for espeon / umbreon and im assuming ur talkin about shiny tyorge right good luck with him

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
its easier if u got colosseum for espeon / umbreon and im assuming ur talkin about shiny tyorge right good luck with him
Yeah, shiny tyrouge *points to sig*. I wish I had Coloseum, but I don't even have a GameCube. I have a friend who has Coloseum, but they won't trade there Espeon/Umbreon. But it's okay, I don't mind getting Umbreon with Sapphire.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
sgm u should ask ur friend to trade then trade back that way u get the pokedex

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm really upset right now... i've lost my name. well, not my actual name, but my AIM SN. we recently got rid of AOL (i had been using AIM instead for quite some time now) but now that AOL is terminated, i cannot log onto my screen name rlgd5. that name was as good a name as ryan to me... it sounds like i'm joking, but i'm seriously pissed off about this. i had that SN since 5th grade (that's nearly half my life) so, does anybody know how to beat the SN blocker that AOL has? until then rsgh5 will work fine if you have to IM me.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Sadly Ryan, there is no way to avoid the block. AOL has 'great customer service' until you do away with them, they then end up messing a lot of things up. Sorry, but hopefully you remembered the people on your friends list, or saved them, as if you don't or hadn't...your buddy lists are now gone as well. Sorry to say that, but I had two screen names, OutlawStar804 and HyperHamstaKilla and they were both blocked when we quit AOL. So, there's no way, and there isn't a chance for them to be nice and unblock them. Their solution: Join back.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hmm well that really sucks i use MSN i did have YIM but i wasnt to happy with it ...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*loads some seriously big guns*
*leaves on an expedition to bring down the evil empire of AOL Time Warner*
who wants to help me get my buddy list info back!?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
I posted this a while back, in case you missed it:
SkinnyGreenMan said:
ryan, I've been wondering what your screen name realy means. I mean, on PC you are "rsgh5", and on AIM your "rlgd5", and I can't help but see how close the two names are.

I also noticed you don't want your name capitalized, wich might explain the lowercase "r" at the start of each screen name. If that is so, you might want to put your last name in there, wich could explain the "g" in both names. But then again, maybe not.

Also, you said that scyther5 is your brother, and he also has a "5" at the end of his name... so, that might represent your family somehow?

Anyway, before I explode from random guessing, you might be able to explain? Thanks in advance.
Anyway, I ask again.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pichuman said:
can I join?how do you get shinies?
Aaryn has to give the "OK" in order for you to join, but he doesn't turn down anyone. Until he does, I think your shinies still go towards the dex.

Anyway, as for catching shinies: just encounter pokemon. Any pokemon you see has a chance of being a shiny, just a small chance. If you keep seeing/hatching pokemon, eventualy one will be a shiny.

--------------

SkinnyGreenMan said:
I posted this a while back, in case you missed it:
SkinnyGreenMan said:
ryan, I've been wondering what your screen name realy means. I mean, on PC you are "rsgh5", and on AIM your "rlgd5", and I can't help but see how close the two names are.

I also noticed you don't want your name capitalized, wich might explain the lowercase "r" at the start of each screen name. If that is so, you might want to put your last name in there, wich could explain the "g" in both names. But then again, maybe not.

Also, you said that scyther5 is your brother, and he also has a "5" at the end of his name... so, that might represent your family somehow?

Anyway, before I explode from random guessing, you might be able to explain? Thanks in advance.
Anyway, I ask again.
lol, it looks like he missed it again.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ah! sorry, i didn't explain that?
the g is for gengar in both of the screen names. the first one was for fav nintendo characters. the second was for favorite pokemon. so, gengar made it onto both lists as my "g". r is for ryan in both cases. i think of it as an honor to have one's name capitalized, so i don't capitalize people's names unless i think of them as very important. and, who is ryan? he's not important so i don't capitalize my "r." and our 5s our just coincidental. he's not actually my brother, but we get along really well and talk on a deeper level than most people i know.
edit: welcome to pichuman

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
rsgh5 said:
ah! sorry, i didn't explain that?
the g is for gengar in both of the screen names. the first one was for fav nintendo characters. the second was for favorite pokemon. so, gengar made it onto both lists as my "g". r is for ryan in both cases. i think of it as an honor to have one's name capitalized, so i don't capitalize people's names unless i think of them as very important. and, who is ryan? he's not important so i don't capitalize my "r." and our 5s our just coincidental. he's not actually my brother, but we get along really well and talk on a deeper level than most people i know.
lol, alright thanks. I had wondered about that for a long time.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
woo hoo! i have 3 blocks of rep, i'm so loved it's awesome. but! the shiny aerodactyl loves me not... i'm still hunting it like crazy.

Back