• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
About the only place where I update my status or get something off my head is Twitter. At Twitter, I feel more private. I feel like my thoughts have some sort of protection from the outside world unlike Facebook where everything is displayed for everyone to see.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I used a site called Plurk. But that's because a lot of people I roleplay with also use that site to it is used quite a bit for both RL and RP. For a lot of people though it's usually RP and fandom related stuff tho.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I only use Facebook. It's a bit sad that the only person who tries to talk to me there is my 9-year-old cousin hehe. Even those conversations are very short because I don't care enough to keep said conversation going. c:

Eugh, my jaw just started to get stuck when I opened my mouth.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha. When I do post pictures, it's never of myself. c; It ticks me off when other people post pictures of me on facebook.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I'm not a big user of Facebook, in fact, sometimes I even forget I have a Facebook account (but that's what Facebook's emails are for, just to remind me to come back). I prefer Twitter.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I had to mark emails from Facebook as spam. That's really what it is. >_> Same with my best friend's brother; he used to constantly post stuff to one of my accounts that spammed me with email after email.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I haven't marked them as spam yet (but it's not a bad idea and I might end up doing it) and this annoying email you get everytime you make a mistake writing your password... I have all the email notifications disabled and they still keep on sending emails.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I got like over 31 000 emails in my inbox because of Facebook, lol haha.

I don't really mind my Hotmail being inbox spammed, I use it for non important stuffs.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't use my FB account so much these last days. Most of my online time is spent on PC.
I did good in Spanish today! Way better than i expected.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Only reason I'm still on Facebook is because it helps me keep track of my favorite songs on Youtube more or less, there's also the couple of friends I got on there that didn't join me on Hotmail so far.

Currently I got about 5 to 6 thousand unread messages on my Gmail account, most of them are Youtube though.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have two unread emails. Both are from PC... x: Plus some spam. I probably would get more emails if I were to actually reply to ones I'm sent. Heh.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I use 3 email accounts: 1 for spam mails (I think I will move my FB account to this one), 1 for friends and another for important things. It is actually a very good way to manage emails using the filter options.

I did good in Spanish today! Way better than i expected.

¿Qué has estado aprendiendo?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Xeninacra : I just did good 'cause i answered randomly and i studied the contrary of some words. Other than that, i usually suck. I expected 30% and i think i'll have around 85%. I don't even know how i manage to have these good grades.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey Dcc.

Meh, I never really liked the Spanish language.
I mean no offense to anyone who speaks it, but I just don't really like how it sounds. :x

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yup i prefer English. And because of that, everytime i'm doing an English test, every student annoys me 'cause i'm the only one who will get 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back