• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well you could do this to add kanto gyms.Afte retruning to kanto after many years you decide to see your old friends Surge and blaine. But to your suprise there gyms have undergone vast changes mostly types. Seeing this you get excited and decide to take both the frontier and gyms. Sorry if im seeming pushy. I just want to help make this great game even better.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah i wish i could add more gyms but as i said before that would mess up the levels. Kanto is better off as a battle frontier because the levels can vary (50 and up).

Mini Update!

Here are some screenshots of revamped g/s/c sprtes that
I made out of boredom:

capture262io3.png

capture263oa9.png

Please Comment!

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well it looks pretty good out of boredom dud. and since im on my game working computer i cant really watch utube vids on this one but it looks really good so yea nice job so far man.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks. I'm revamping a bunch of other sprites right now.
It's not really that hard. Just recolor, add shading and fix the outline.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
So you're gonna release the demo within this week? Well, I think I did a nice job releasing Pokemon HOF V1.2 earlier to avoid competition.;) I'll see how good your game by then and have a good time!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah the demo release will be this week.
Everything's ready right now it's just that i have to fix some bugs for the release.

Here's another mini-update!

capture267uk7.png

And . . .

Lapras in his yellow pose (I didn't like his g/s/c pose):

capture270hm9.png

I have a lot more which i have been working on that you'll see in the demo!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I'll try to revamp it. It'll take about 10-20 minutes (also have to make shiny sprite, but that's easy).

Ok here it is:

capture271ny4.png

Please comment!

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
yea unless you hack it or debug it in your case lolz. a celbi at lv. 50. yea definitly a debug. anyways nice job on the few sprites and i hope ya took my comment into consideration.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah i used the debug feature to obtain the pokemon, but that's just to take the screenshots.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Almost done just have to fix up some maps and finish up the intro. I might release it late today or early tommorow.

Update!
Here are some screenshots of naming your rival and a look at the introduction!
capture272lw7.png

capture273wf8.png

capture274xo6.png

capture276ga9.png

Please comment!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
It's going to be much better than what the beta testers saw! I've been trying to fix up some things with all of their suggestions.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I'll try to revamp it. It'll take about 10-20 minutes (also have to make shiny sprite, but that's easy).

Ok here it is:

capture271ny4.png

Please comment!

It's to sharp and it's left arm, our right seems a little out of proportion, as does its leg length

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back