• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Heart Red - Red/Blue Remake for Nintendo DS

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
How do you know the hack will never be completed?

No other Major DS hack has been completed before, look at Light Platinum DS or Magma Ruby/Aqua Sapphire for example.

It just won't, history tends to repeat itself.
Sorry for trying to ruin the hype but I could bet my life on this hack never being completed.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Finaly i've been waiting for this since dark violet wasn't finished. Please tell me they are still working on this.. Dark violet was awesome and so will be this, maybe better since it's 4th gen. Are going to add more than 151 pokemon or is it gonna be kanto only?

Years

HEY MAN
this is my first post on any forum but I had to respond to get in contact with you
I want to see this finished!! IM willing to help in any way shape or form dude. I just need to see to it that this hack gets done! add my skype(live:deeseeyouo) if you ever want to talk about ways you can get some help im almost always free good luck and happy hacking!

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
I'm afraid that the person who said this hack wouldn't get finished might be right. The owner of this thread hasn't been active since June of this year. As promising as DS hacks are, they tend to never get completed. Even hacks that aren't DS tend to get deserted after awhile. That's unfortunate though as I would have loved to play this hack.

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
Years
we need a good hacker/s to make a ds remake of red/yellow/firered, hackers that are good at what they do and not abandon their work all those ds hacks are worked by one person and after a while they abandon their projects... seen this for every ds hack out there and its sad cause ds is way better than gba

Phasesaber

Software Engineer turned Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Could you not just make the starting point Pallet Town and change the scripts? Or is that what you're doing?

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
Years
Could you not just make the starting point Pallet Town and change the scripts? Or is that what you're doing?
He already did ,gaining some time by using Chaos rush scripts/hack.

maybe he will be back with some enhancements.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I dunno why but when I start up the game I get no picture upon the end of Oak's introduction, just black screens.

Back