The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio Sideshow Showcase
Hack Series Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.36 Released]

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Old 1 Week Ago (12:14 PM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by james19 View Post
    Good to know both things. So its safe to asume hold items on wild pokemons are pretty much the same that on original games? And fantastic that we have the chance to have proper rematches against gym leaders.

Now Im using your methods for making screenshots, so now I have almost 10 goods pictures. When I have more I'll upload them.

And one more thing: In gbatemp some people found how to remove battle maison restriccions about legendaries, mythics and soul dew. How about putting that feature? Currently that discovery is for oras and usum. But I think it wouldnt be any problem. JustbI saw and thought it would be another great touch to exwy and usu, hacks
    Yeah, the hold items are based on ORAS with a few extras. Details for the added items are in the "item changes & locations" document.

It'd definitely be nice to be able to use all the Mythical Pokemon in the Maison/tree, I'll see if I can find which file needs to be edited for XY. Looks like it's all figured out for USUM so that'll be an easy addition.

Resources:
    Gen IV move editor (Nightmare module)
    Platinum decapitalisation patch/files
    Updated SDSME (in progress)
    Old 1 Week Ago (3:23 PM).

Fantastic, I hope you can do it, because I think it would be a nice touch to the game and make it even more unique within the hack roms (although making a XY hack, and having updated is the most rare thing lol).
      Old 5 Days Ago (6:07 AM).

I have a question. What if after I installed this hack I wanted to install Vanilla Y or another hack of Y. Would this romhack be unaffected if I did?
        Old 4 Days Ago (8:36 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Zapdos857 View Post
          I have a question. What if after I installed this hack I wanted to install Vanilla Y or another hack of Y. Would this romhack be unaffected if I did?
          You'll only be able to have one version of Y installed at a time, as y and any hacks of it all share the same title ID. The best way to install the hack is as a patch over vanilla Y; they'll share the same save file (save backups make that a non-issue though), but you'll be able to remove the hack whenever you want by disabling or deleting the patch. If you install another Y hack, that will override either this hack or vanilla Y depending on how you install it.

If you want multiple versions installed at once, you could also install X and either leave that vanilla or apply other hacks to it.

Resources:
          Gen IV move editor (Nightmare module)
          Platinum decapitalisation patch/files
          Updated SDSME (in progress)

Quick Reply