• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highest education

Years
How are you just now completing high school but in the last year of completing a Bachelor's Degree? Taking AP classes during your high school tenure, or whatever equivalent that is in the education system you're in?

I probably worded it badly. I've graduated from high school in 2016 and started college that same year.

Years
I graduated from high school and have a Certificate II in Animal Studies from TAFE (equivalent to a qualification from a trade school in the US, I guess). I'm currently studying a combined Bachelor of Veterinary Biology and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine program. I'm hoping to complete a PhD and/or board certification in Zoological Medicine after graduating.

Last edited:
Years
I have a masters degree in pure math. Whenever I amass the mental strength required, I'll be trying to find a supervisor for Ph.D. studies...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
BA in Honours English ("Rhetoric, Media, and Professional Communication"), minors in Computer Science and East Asian Studies and specializations in technical writing and digital media studies!

It took me, uh, quite a while to get through university because of health issues, but I finally graduated this year. :D I lowkey wanna go back and study more stuff but I have to get a job to fund it first, orz.

Bay

Years
My highest is a Bachelor's in Business Administration with my concentration in financial economics several years ago. Boy let me tell you, finance and economic classes aren't easy and I wonder how I survived those lol.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Currently going for a BA in English language and literature. Plan's to turn that into a research master, and get a computer science minor. And I really like the sound of a PhD but let's not put the cart in front of the horse.

Years
I have a BA in Theology and Philosophy. There's a masters course in in Middle Eastern studies I have my eye on, but it's taught in Cairo and requires a basic level of Arabic reading skills to be an adequate candidate for the course. If I do that course though it won't be for a few years as I'd only go down that path if I make a move to an Arabic speaking country for work first. I'm not sure how much it'd be for vanity's sake of having an MA or if I would ever get round to contributing to the world of academics like I thought I might be doing about 4/5 years ago...

Back