• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
ultimate_pikachu said:
i wanna join
i got a shiny walrien and a shiny wingull
You may join. All members in need of one, you may get an SHC card HERE!!

I'm progressing through Emerald, hoping not to find any shinies this time around. I just want to get through and get my first Johto starter so I can reset and repeat. Currently at Dewford. I'll begin the many hunts I have planned for Emerald on the third turn around, or possibly even the fourth. (I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'll reset or breed for shiny Chikorita. I'd need to play through a fourth time to have both options. A fifth time if I want shiny Totodile.)

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Originaly posted by: Runasutaru
They ask for MONEY? Stupid people, Shinies are PRICELESS. XD

Offer them Legendaries if your friends are n00bs.
n00bs LOOOOOOVE Legendaries! >_>;;;

I forgot, what were ya hunting for BG pokemon freak?
Whatever it was, good luck on it! ^__^

Yes they do ask for money and for the money they all want topgether i could buy saphire and emerald :P
One of them askred me for an entei but i don't have one ! :(
And I am not hunting for a particular pokemon I am not completing my game dex :) I am trying to evolve Rhihorn :) whinle hunting for Unoun ! and E :) if I see a shiny, I see one!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
My freaking G, what?s up with these people that can?t see the hellish Edit button? >.<

Well, I have restarted the hunt now, and I only got sucky Torchics yesterday, so DEFINATELY nothing new.

I STILL haven?t gotten a hellish Adamant female... At this rate, everything?s gonna suck.
Oh yeah, a friend of mine said he got a Shiny Gastly while hatching eggs on Emerald, but its IVs and Nature had NOTHING to do with the parents.
So, do Shinies inherit parent IVs and Nature or not? ;_;

Hmm, Shiny Walrein, that must be pretty cool! ^__^
Shiny Wingull is different, yesh, but I still prefer my pwetty Shiny Tentas. XP

Well, I hope you guys succeed in your hunts then! ^_~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Runasutaru said:
So, do Shinies inherit parent IVs and Nature or not? ;_;
its the same as normal pokemon, they dont inhert natures.... not sure about IVs =P

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, I meant Natures being inherited via Everstone attached to the female in Emerald.

Well, I?ll have to go sleep now, so I?ll have to stop the hunt.
I?ve got a fever, might see you guys later... ;_;

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I'm still trying to resset it until I get a shiny Eeve.........But no luck so far....What does a shiny eeve look like?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
A Shiny Eevee looks silverish.

Here?s a pic of it:
pkfrlgsh133.png

I am thinking of hunting for one too after I get my Shiny Torchic so I can get my dream Shiny, a Shiny Umbreon... ^_______^
And if anyone got worried, I am now MUCH better, not feverish anymore!

*Fireworks fire to the sky, making all sorts of funny sounds and showering everyone with lights of all colours of the rainbow*

Now... Back to the hunt for the Shiny Torchic... ALL TORCHICS FOUND WITH TWO 31 IVS OR UNDER SHALL BE RELEASED!

*Thunder strikes in the background*

XD

Well, I shall restart my hunt now then! I hope all of you guys? hunts go well!
Also, SHINY ABSOL, I COMMAND YOU TO APPEAR IN LDD?S GAME RIGHT NOW! +.+

Sky_Ace

Years
That's what I'm getting it for :), Shiny umbreon.I want one of those so bad....Their rings are blue!!!!And thanks for the picture ;).

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heh, no prob, I only linked it from Pok?mon Elite 2000. ^__^;

Hmm, let?s see who gets it first... I?ll be breeding for Shiny Eevee too... So probably you will get it first. ^__^
Umbreon is my absolute favourite Pok?mon, and Shiny Umbreon is even more, so that gives me a good enough reason, don?t ya think? ^__^

Hatched some more eggs in this bit... DUDE, EVEN THOUGH EACH PARENT HAS GOT TWO 31 IVS, THE BABIES HAVEN?T GOTTEN THREE OF THEM YET AT ONCE. >.<
Also, haven?t found an Adamant female yet... It seems awesomely rare. >.<;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mighty_Mightyena99, ya didn?t answer my question... ;_;
How did ya get your Shiny Torchic?

BG pokemon freak

Years
I suppose neither of you is going to get one due to the law of the misserability = you get to be misserable because someone did it before you ;) I haven o progress whatsoever!

EDIT: I saw a thread somewhere it the forum about the creator of pokemon saying that he will stop makeing them around 1000-1200!!! if this Is true that means pokemon will be alive for like 20-30 more years because we have seen only 3 gens and 386 pokemon for the last 10 years!!! dont you think ???

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

Years
Good luck ;).And he saved it in Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald before he got the starter till it was shiny...at least I think... And you'll get one eventualy BG freak...

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Years
yes and I said that in my law neither will but a noobie who isn't even looking for it :)I was just a thing I said nothing special!!!

EDIT: I am afraid we are spamming if you think that too we should stop :)!!!

Sky_Ace

Years
....................Actualy I'm already at the Eeve pokeball...All I have to do is keep resseting it till it's shiny :D

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Raquaza master said:
Good luck ;).And she saved it in Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald before she got the starter till it was shiny...at least I think... And you'll get one eventualy BG freak...
Yeah, it?s the easiest way and it WAS probably the way she did it.

But think about it, some people get frustrated at the possibility of bumping into a Shiny Poochyena in the process... I go for breeding because I?m pacient and I love it.

But she?s got a Shiny Mightyena too, so bleh. >.>;;;

And BG pokemon freak, I never saw that rule. XD

As for the Shiny Torchic... I WILL get one, I WON?T stop till I get one... Nothing will be able to let me down due to what powers this hunt... And no, not gonna tell ya. XD

If ya want to see it, just read the last 10 pages or so of the club. XD
Raquaza master said:
She means who will get it first me or her.....I think :}...
Yeah, that?s what I said Raquaza master. XP

Bred some more Torchics... Nope, nothing interesting still... I?m sick of getting Torchics with only one or two 31 IV stats... ;_;

I should be able to AT LEAST get ONE with three 31 IVs, no?

This is indeed sad... I believe I have bred over 1000 eggs already, and from all those, I NEVER got ONE hellish Adamant female Torchic!
FROM 1000! THIS AIN?T FAIR! ;___;
...Well, only thing I can do is keep trying...
I wish ya all luck!

Last edited:
Back