• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] Trainer Personality Examination (Revived)

Years
Sorry guys, I was away for a long time.I was having my exams. I see that you all have the signups for quite some time.i just wanted to know if you still want your team.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 18, 2018
Sorry guys, I was away for a long time.I was having my exams. I see that you all have the signups for quite some time.i just wanted to know if you still want your team.

No problem mate, everyone has important stuff they need to take care of.

Oh, By the way I changed some of my awnsers in the personality test and fixed some sentences I wrote poorly.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
i'll knock out a few of these

Yugo

Spoiler:

Crazy Ray

Spoiler:

Arubetsu
Spoiler:

i hope i did well enough, i did the most recent 3 to respond to the thread, i'll let someone else tackle the rest.

DakotaCurry

Bug Type Master
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 25, 2018

It's totally fine! Exams are important! I'd still like to get a Team ;3;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Looks like it's not the best moment for this, but I can wait and I'm pretty curious to see what I get and I like to roleplay in my runs, so here it is.

A) USERNAME: ByakuFubuki
B) WHICH GAME: Black. Or White, if needed for Version-Exclusives.
C) GENDER: Male.

Spoiler:

Writing this up I realized giving me a result is probably going to be either extremely easy or extremely hard (no middle ground), but let's see.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 18, 2019
This looks like it could be a lot of fun!

A) USERNAME: Some Kumquats
B) WHICH GAME: Soulsilver
C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
A) USERNAME: cc_aussie
B) WHICH GAME: Heartgold (Can obtain any Pokemon from Pearl, Platinum and Soulsilver as well)
C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Here you go
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 18, 2018
My challenge info

Alright, thank you for making my team. Now, even though I started the game I want to ask you something.

Since Jynx comes mid-late into the game, can I hack and catch one in the wilds?

I already did that but if I'm not allowed to do that I'm going to release her and get her the in-game way.

Years
Alright, thank you for making my team. Now, even though I started the game I want to ask you something.

Since Jynx comes mid-late into the game, can I hack and catch one in the wilds?

I already did that but if I'm not allowed to do that I'm going to release her and get her the in-game way.

If none of your pokemon are available before the 2nd gym, you can hack in 1 pokemon but if any is available, you shall play with that.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
cant you trade poliwhirl for jynx in cerulean city in kanto? that's one of the reasons i gave it, because i thought that trade was a thing.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
This sounds interesting. I think I'll give this a shot.

USERNAME: Ebon
WHICH GAME: Pokémon Emerald

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 18, 2018
cant you trade poliwhirl for jynx in cerulean city in kanto? that's one of the reasons i gave it, because i thought that trade was a thing.

Yes, that trade exists BUT in order to get a poliwhirl you need a super rod and that's in Route 12 so I can't get it.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
This sounds interesting. I think I'll give this a shot.

USERNAME: Ebon
WHICH GAME: Pokémon Emerald

Spoiler:

Here is yours!

Spoiler:

Have fun :) I had a lot of fun choosing your Pokémon, I've taken some unexpected things!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
Here is yours!

Spoiler:

Have fun :) I had a lot of fun choosing your Pokémon, I've taken some unexpected things!

Ahh, interesting! Let's get this party started.

UPDATE #01

Spoiler:

Years
A) USERNAME: DakotaCurry
B) WHICH GAME: Black 2
C) GENDER: Since it's probably relevant to the Challenge i'll say Male.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
I would like to sign up as well :)

A. USERNAME: Schwarz Bruder
B. WHICH GAME: Leafgreen
C. GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back