PC's Official Autistic Unicorn~

Age 30
Female
if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,219 posts
15.1 Years
I mainly use mine for writing. Mine is an iPad Pro; 9.7 inch with the Apple Pencil. It's easier for me to use it as a writing tool for a few reasons. I get a lot of ideas when I go out and about, so I like to have some way to get those ideas out. Another reason is that my laptop is 7+ years old, and it's not really capable of being used for writing and such. The last reason is that traditional writing causes my hand to get very cramped and sore after a few minutes. So, typing on a tablet is actually much better and less of an issue. ^^;

So, what do you use your tablet for? If you don't own one, what would you want to use it for?

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
22,230 posts
14.4 Years
I use mine as a phone supplement/alternative around the house for things i generally use my phone for, like displaying decklists while I'm sorting through my Pokemon TCG cards.

Also sometimes to watch videos. And to play the Pokemon TCG Online app on occasion.
whoops

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,920 posts
13.8 Years
Mine gets used pretty much as an ebook reader these days.
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
25,178 posts
9.3 Years
I really don't use a tablet much anymore. However, when I did use one, I used it primarily for when I didn't want to get on a laptop, but needed a larger screen than my phone.

Incineroar.

Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted June 7th, 2019
305 posts
10.2 Years
My tablet isn't incredibly powerful but I do small things on it, like Discord, web browsing, and some music playing. Nothing too intensive.
My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world.

And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death.

But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin.

I coveted that wind, I suppose.

Currently on DLoA - Signature Image

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,881 posts
4.9 Years
back when i had one, i mostly used it for entertainment. browsing the web, watching videos, playing music, etc. is more than enough for a tablet. ooh, gaming too

Noblejanobii

I'm trying to find my berries!

Age 21
Female
South Carolina
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
920 posts
179 Days
Not gonna lie when I first saw this I thought you guys meant drawing tablets and I was very confused.

BUT I did used to have an iPad once upon a time. Mostly used it to do homework and play games since I was like in my early years of high school or my late years of middle school when it came out? Nowadays I don't really use a tablet tablet but I do have a Huion for uh... well drawing so.

colours

past our yesterdays

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
4,610 posts
14.2 Years
Because my laptop functions as a tablet, I just use the tablet portion to watch full screen youtube videos. I don't use it for much else really; there was a period of time where I would use it to take notes in class but not so much due to the shorter battery life.

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Male
Inside you
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
152 posts
199 Days
I use my tablet for everything- reading, playing, watching weird stuff, social media, cooking(not cooking!) And what not! It is basically acts as my phone(-i dont have a phone, seriously).

#BestTeam

erik destler

and I - oop!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
6,383 posts
14.1 Years
i have an 11" 2018 iPad Pro and I love it! i just recently upgraded from a 2017 10.5" just for the sake of upgrading and I don't regret it one bit. I use my iPad for note taking/PDF annotation (via GoodNotes 5), streaming Netflix/Hulu/Spotify/etc., as well as to browse social media/chatting on Discord (esp if I'm playing a game on my laptop at the time). I also read e-books from my local library (via the Libby app) and manga (via the Shonen Jump app) as well. I also do occasional doodling (via the Procreate app). I also occasionally use it for Sudoku and jigsaw puzzles.

I recently set up the PS4 Remote Play app, and it runs pretty well. I think I'm going to invest in a MFi Controller eventually bc the on-screen controller is not the tea.

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Azuviin

Age 18
Female
Australia
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
102 posts
5.4 Years
I use the 12" iPad Pro! I bought it primarily as a drawing tablet. I had heard so many amazing things about it so I couldn't resist, and I definitely don't regret it. Drawing with the Apple Pencil on this thing is absolutely incredible. I also use it to watch videos, and sometimes when I want to carry light I just bring my iPad instead of my laptop.
Advertiser Content