MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean

Female
Sinnoh
Seen March 25th, 2015
Posted March 21st, 2015
2,082 posts
9.5 Years
I will try to get up a post as soon as possible. Today is celebrating my mum's birthday which is tomorrow. Tomorrow is the Christmas party at my greataunt's house that has no internet access at all (it will be dreadfully boring). Monday is going out with my mum and Tuesday is going to a friend's house. If I cannot post tonight, I will get a post up on Wednesday. You all may move on without me.
"I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever." - Leader Onew

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg

Hatefarron

Lady D-Tron

Female
Winter Park, FL
Seen January 23rd, 2012
Posted December 24th, 2011
8 posts
7.6 Years
@Hatefarron - You are ACCEPTED, and you can edit in more Pokemon later, before your first post though.
Thank you! Yeah I ran out of time before finishing my Pokemon >_< Will finish asap and get up a first post! c: Oh, and merry Christmas Eve, all! X3

FC Black: 5200 3073 6687

PkMnTrainer Yellow

Queen of Magical Girls

Female
East Coast, USA
Seen February 9th, 2019
Posted February 9th, 2019
4,590 posts
10.9 Years
YEAAA--! *Crashes into the OOC thread*

Good thing I'm indestructible. Er, anyway. I totally decided to apply for this 'ere RP. ...Assuming...it's still going..? I guess I'll figure out that second part soon enough. Anyway, here's my SU~

Name: Jessica Stark

Sex: Female

Personality: Jessica is a very relaxed person. She just lays back and takes life as it comes, keeping things simple. She unfortunately did not get the benefit of a formal education. Thus, she has a somewhat uneducated view of the world. Despite this, she is generally pleasant to be around, but can become intolerantly dismissive when argued with at times. She also doesn't see the benefit of an education. Luckily, she is not overly prone to become offended at teasing, and is more likely to ignore someone or walk away when she knows she is being teased. She seems to be a natural tomboy, not obsessing over stupid things like hating pink but rather simply sometimes demonstrating a disregard for femininity. Finally, Jessica is somewhat proud of her heritage, humble as it may be. She won't hesitate to speak well of it when possible and appropriate.

Appearance: (It's hard to motivate myself to write a paragraph when I have this picture worth thousands more.)
Jessica is a young woman commonly found wearing skinny jeans and a very country looking pink top that looked like it might have been better suited as part of a bikini if it weren't for the plain cloth it was made from. Underneath the top would usually be a white sports bra. Jessica typically wears hiking boots and wears fingerless gloves. Jessica has a fairly athletic build, complimented by her rather large, stylized ponytail. In addition to all of the above, Jessica is white, has brown hair, green eyes, and commonly wears a pink and white cap.

History: Jessica was born and raised in Unova, on a modest ranch near Lacunosa Town to be precise. She was an only child, and while her father had been hoping for a boy he learned to become proud of his tomboy daughter. Thus, the two got along pretty well. Up until around ten years old she helped her parents around the ranch. At the age of ten she decided she wanted to become a trainer and go explore the world. A part of the reason for her dreams was the fact that she had simply been confined to the ranch for so long. Jessica spent most of her time as a trainer traveling and exploring the world to the best of her abilities. She was a pretty decent battler that enjoyed the sights and meeting new people more than anything else. Fairly early on in her adventuring she made the decision to travel to Kanto. While this required quite some help from her parents she managed to get what she wanted. The reason for this decision was that she wanted to catch specific pokemon native to Kanto and Johto in addition to the fact that she wanted to explore a foreign region. That being said, although Kanto was her first destination she did in fact travel to Johto. Yet, she found that she enjoyed Kanto a bit better. Thus, after she was done collecting pokemon she went back to hang out in Kanto for a time. Hearing about a special tournament happening in Unova though she decided to return to her home region in order to participate.

Pokemon

Species: Tauros
Sex: Male
Moves: Payback, Rock Smash, Stone Edge, Iron Head

Species: Bouffalant
Moves: Head Charge, Revenge, Rock Slide, Swords Dance

Species: Miltank
Moves: Milk Drink, Brick Break, Double Team, Present

Species: Stoutland
Moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Wave, Dig

Species: Dodrio
Moves: Tri Attack, Fly, Mirror Move, Toxic

Species: Rapidash
Moves: Sunny Day, Morning Sun, Will o' Wisp, Stomp

It's been a long time since we crossed paths over space-time~

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted June 9th, 2019
6,879 posts
8.9 Years
YEAAA--! *Crashes into the OOC thread*

Good thing I'm indestructible. Er, anyway. I totally decided to apply for this 'ere RP. ...Assuming...it's still going..? I guess I'll figure out that second part soon enough. Anyway, here's my SU~
Well, it could go on, so we shall try. I've just been away all week because I was busy with the holidays, not because I was off playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and a bunch of other awesome games that I just got. Totally not because of that second thing, so don't even think it. 'Kay? Good, glad we got that worked out.

Anyways, I'll just go ahead and tell you that you are ACCEPTED.
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh

Age 22
Male
I dunno... Ya know?
Seen July 10th, 2016
Posted March 9th, 2013
998 posts
9.8 Years
Is anybody supposed to lose at this point in the RP, even though it's only the first set of battles? I hope not.
Is it better to live on your feet than die on your knees or to die on your feet than live on your knees?

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted June 9th, 2019
6,879 posts
8.9 Years
Is anybody supposed to lose at this point in the RP, even though it's only the first set of battles? I hope not.
Well, it's only the preliminaries so, uh . . . no. It will only be another round or two until you all can lose and start frolicking around in the frozen forest with all the ice Pokemon. :P
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Advertiser Content