bork bork

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
4,208 posts
5.7 Years
As I'm sure many of you have noticed, mafia games can get quite heated pretty quickly - accusations are made, trusts are broken, friendships are ruined, and so on. :P How seriously would you say you take these games? Have you ever judged anyone by how they play or post, and have the games affected the way you see other members (and it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad way - maybe someone's actually earned more of your respect because of how they play)? Or do you leave any sort of animosity/judgment behind when you leave the thread too?
yip

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
13,229 posts
6.4 Years
I hope nobody takes it that seriously. If they did then everyone here would probably hate each other haha. I mean, sure it makes you wonder a little bit about their credibility outside of the underground if they're good at making convincing lies and bs'ing their way through things. But it's all in good fun.

Circuit

Wiring your Circuits

Age 23
Male
Berlin
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
4,813 posts
11.3 Years
At the end of the day its just a game, and I won't carry bitterness, or contempt outside of the game. I may tell lies, get angry, and so on, but only within the game. Outside of it you're all amazing ;)

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted June 9th, 2019
6,879 posts
8.9 Years
No, hate each other, rip one another's throats out; this is how life after mafia should be.

You're all terrible

But it is simply a game. I enjoy seeing the lies and conclusions people come up with, though.
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
10,681 posts
5.5 Years
Heated discussion is part of the game, otherwise it's pretty boring. The discussions make this forum as amazing as it is and you're all great people to play with!

Salzorrah

grassium Z

Age 21
Female
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
6,372 posts
8.6 Years
Plz it aint fun if spoodergurl aint got no one to go toe to toe with. Too easy 4 me if that happens...

And I know everything is all in good fun, no hard feelings... except maybe that amnesia guy in Blarzi... still holding that grudge for picking me first lmao

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,546 posts
5.6 Years
I get heated during the game, and facepalm on several occasions, but after I'm just like w/e man there are gas prices to worry about :P

Winter

거기 너 I fancy you

Age 22
Non-binary
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted December 21st, 2017
8,221 posts
4.4 Years
How do you expect me to take mafia seriously? xD Have you seen the "arguments"? They're so ridiculous. I just sit back and eat some popcorn as I watch these people tear each other shreds (as well as rip holes in their own arguments) lol

they're good at making convincing lies and bs'ing their way through things.

curelixir

Age 23
Male
California
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted May 18th, 2019
2,046 posts
6.7 Years
lol I don't take these games seriously. It's entertaining to watch other people go crazy with accusations and theories though. The distrust is fun.
jump into the abyss with me
Advertiser Content