• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
4 shinies in 3 days, that's incredible! Congrats, 2Cool4Mewtwo!

My Litwick hunt has ended at 1,500. It was a fun hunt, but it was time to end it. My new hunt for Archen has finally started, which is currently at 29 eggs.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Here's my beloved sandslash... got it from pure dumb luck (actually maybe not, I caught it in the SAFARI ZONE without making it run away :D)

snapshot2h.jpg

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Very cool shiny, welcome to the SHC.

Anyway, I can't just sit down and do SRs :/ I am also on a weird sleep sch where I go to bed wicked early, I don't like it.

Shiny Snivy you will be mine :D

DarkTorchic

Chaining Master ;)
Years
It's finally time to post again :D
No not with a new shiny :(. But because I wanna start interacting more with fellow shiny hunters again ;)
Well It's nice to be back, my current targets are :

Route 29 (HGSS) 1480 RE (hoping for a pidgey)
Charmander (LG) 40 SR
Woobat (White) 30 Eggs

But all these hunts are one hold for my secret target

?? (White) 120 eggs

I hope it shiny before 500 eggThis shiny would be my first ever MM shiny and my first ever No-chained shiny :D So fingers crossed, give my some of that luck ;)

Hope you guys didn't miss me ;)

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Glad to see you're back, DarkTorchic! I missed you. ;)

2Cool, that's too cool! Talk about insane luck!

I JUST GOT MY SHINY ZORUA xD WOOOOOOOOT 817 eggs

PS CAN I JOIN THIS CLUB?

Welcome! Congrats on the Zorua! I can't even get a normal one, "lol," never mind a shiny one!

Can you soft reset for the monkeys in black and white? If so my hunt shall be aimed at a Shiny Panpour!

Yes, you can! It's early enough in the game so that you can SR for each one, restart, and get the others. It's kind of like having 6 starters!

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
What's up with safari zone lately? I think it's trying to compensate for my shiny kangaskhan years ago... (or it's my 3DS, or luck :P)

snapshot2z.jpg

snapshot3nd.jpg

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on the shiny Smeargle, 2Cool4Mewtwo! 5 shinies in under a week, that's incredible. It took me 7 years to get that many. I've never come across a shiny in the Safari Zone and I hope I never come across a shiny in the Safari Zone because I don't want to risk having one run away. I get in and out as fast as I can. Once I've captured every kind of Pokémon available there I never return. I'm glad there isn't one in gen 5.

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Wow, I haven't been here for a while. My bad!

Well, in my absence, I've obtained TWO unexpected shinies in White: Blitzle and Ducklett.

Blitzle was found on Route 3 while making my way through some grass, searching for items I might have missed during my adventure.

Ducklett was found on the Driftveil Drawbridge while I was collecting feathers for EV training.

Yup. I won't be playing Black or White for a while, I'm currently replaying the 3rd Gen. games. Well anyways, sorry for being inactive, It's been a busy summer. Good luck, everyone else! :D

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
Years
I'm thinking of breeding for a shiny solosis next BUT I really want one with his dreamworld ability! Is there a way to get shinies on the dreamworld? Or would it be smarter to just go get a dreamworld solosis and breed it with the item that makes it have a 50% chance to get that ability? Ps why is that item called?

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Lol, I'm giving a friend a Shiny Zorua for her birthday ~

Shiny news: No luck, mostly because I've been procrastinating

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
seems like everyone is doing well in their shiny hunts, or atleast 2cool4mewtwo is making it look that way, congrats to everyone though!

i havent had any progress with any of my hunts, but i did pick up heart gold so im hopping i will find a shiny while playing through. but if not i can always dual egg hatch now. (that numel will be mine!)

also there are alot of shiny hunters from mn, i am also in minnesota and i also have a 3ds... but no new shinies.

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Wow, I haven't been here for a while. My bad!

Well, in my absence, I've obtained TWO unexpected shinies in White: Blitzle and Ducklett.

Blitzle was found on Route 3 while making my way through some grass, searching for items I might have missed during my adventure.

Ducklett was found on the Driftveil Drawbridge while I was collecting feathers for EV training.

Yup. I won't be playing Black or White for a while, I'm currently replaying the 3rd Gen. games. Well anyways, sorry for being inactive, It's been a busy summer. Good luck, everyone else! :D

Welcome back. Congrats on the shiny Blitzle and Ducklett!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Ack! I haven't posted in forever! Sorry about that guys.

During my absence, I acquired a few new shinies. Did I ever post about getting a shiny Farfetch'd? If I did, this is me posting about it again, lol. In addition to that, I also obtained a shiny Vullaby after 2,606 encounters and a shiny shiny Lugia after 2,251 soft resets. Incredibly lucky, I know; who am I to complain about it?

As for now, I'm just alternating between SRing for Suicune on HeartGold, Groudon on SoulSilver1 and Raikou on SoulSilver2 while I random encounter for stuff on Pokemon White. Good luck to everyone else!

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Happy July, everyone! This should be a good month for shinies. ;)

July Jactancy

It's time for another SHC monthly contest! The person who gets the most shinies from this list will get a symbol next to their name on the members list in the first post.

Gen 1: Machop
Gen 2: Ledyba
Gen 3: Taillow
Gen 4: Cresselia
Gen 5: Solosis

Cresselia counts as 1.5 due to its roamingishnessositation.

Welcome back, AntiZero and Fufu! I have absolutely no idea how Fufu does it. :? Congrats, though! You'll probably have another 3 shinies before I finish this post, "lol."

Is there a way to get shinies on the dreamworld? Or would it be smarter to just go get a dreamworld solosis and breed it with the item that makes it have a 50% chance to get that ability? Ps why is that item called?

I'm not ignoring you, I just don't know the answer to your question, sorry. When a Pokemon holds an Everstone there's a 50% chance of passing down the nature, but I don't know if there's something that can pass down abilities.

2058 Palkia

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Sweet contest :) id do one while im in school im busier during the summer.

Alot of SR's id say about 400 or more with snivy

Back