• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys are catchable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
Am i too late for my news???? HUH?
oh well word on the street is if ya catch J or D figure out this!

"in day and night there is no end
your journey will come to an end
an ancient puzzle ponder this the three and will not be missed."

Don't ask me i'm askin' you!

Years
Im not trien to get ya hopes up or anything but the regis might have a conection to jirachi because they were both locked away years ago.As for deoxys who says you have to go to space hello meteor falls may have somthing to do with this but before i get a rep for liean just think about it. :\

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
New update!
another connection

'the ancients hiding in the den
soon powers will come again
destroy the enemy never end
the blasted creature hides again'

Who writes these things?!?!? HUH? Man
any ideas?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2004
E. Master said:
You gulaball lil' NIT WITS! The only way to get jirachi, deoxys, celibi and other pokemon is through POKEMON COLISSIUM!!!! :tired: :P

all those pokemon are possible to get expeccialy celebi crystal version the gs ball u know and u do go to space hello the only reason people dont tell is so they get the strongest pokemon

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
Years
i tried the cheat for fun and it didnt work oh and note to all nintendo puts these things such as the truck in r/b/y the forest shrine in g/s/c to trick us or there just easter eggs plain and simple these things r of no use in the game

also the 70th trainer is in the game just to clear up some confusion

[Edit1] oh and only jirachi is obtainable through pokemon collisium and the g/s ball doesnt exist!!!! i won that thing after playing for bout a year and i got a master ball the g/s ball is so fake -_-
[Edit2] Actually you also have to have all 69 trainer eyes before you goto get 70 if you dont it wont add it sinse it after all isnt required

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
charizard_ma said:
hey hey hey. i don't even think deoyx exist. i think it may be a giant fake because all the websites(yes i did some resraech) and i found no picture or any think. i even went to pokemon.com and pokemongames.com(sites that are close to nintendo) and they have not said anything about him. i do belive jirachi exist brcause of the pictures and i think i read some thing about catching him on pokemongames.com. if any body know where i can find a picture of deoyx then give me the site for i can see.
You trust pokemon.com? they never have good info and go to serebii's website there are game pics of hi he does exist there's even a movie with him!

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
charizard_ma said:
hey hey hey. i don't even think deoyx exist. i think it may be a giant fake because all the websites(yes i did some resraech) and i found no picture or any think. i even went to pokemon.com and pokemongames.com(sites that are close to nintendo) and they have not said anything about him. i do belive jirachi exist brcause of the pictures and i think i read some thing about catching him on pokemongames.com. if any body know where i can find a picture of deoyx then give me the site for i can see.

here are some pics to squash your theory: (click anime album, then click the first 4 pics) pics

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
Years
Originally Posted by charizard_ma
hey hey hey. i don't even think deoyx exist. i think it may be a giant fake because all the websites(yes i did some resraech) and i found no picture or any think. i even went to pokemon.com and pokemongames.com(sites that are close to nintendo) and they have not said anything about him. i do belive jirachi exist brcause of the pictures and i think i read some thing about catching him on pokemongames.com. if any body know where i can find a picture of deoyx then give me the site for i can see

Are you serios of course he exists XD. I got him with gameshark so yes he does exist gameshark cannot add data to make him appear there either all it does is manipulate the data already there that means he is there XD.

Years
Must state.. :B has been used for a long time online. XD < -- Off topic.

But anywho.. The GS ball does exist in the Japanese Crystal version. You can capture Celebi in the Japanese version using the GS ball by putting it in the shrine or something of that sort.. I read this on a site, it could've been fake, but it's pretty believable. :/ I don't have the Japanese version to try it, but yeh.

And isn't it easier to just catch Deoxy in Flame Red and Leaf Green? o_O..

Ratchet

Astronomy Domine
Years
SPon11 said:
my ever so beautiful Camerupt (!)
I'm not going to get a painting of my pokemon at all unless I can get a GBA-GC Link cable. And, based on what you guys said, if this method will ever work, Nintendo is holding something back...

Takuya

Negima Fan! ^^
Years
70th trainer

There IS a 70th trainer.
Its Wally.
the first time u fight him before the elite 4, he wont register in yr pokenav.
but when u go back to the same place u fought him AFTER defeating the elite 4, he'll fight u again and this time he'll register!

Don't believe me?
Check it out at www.gamefaqs.com!

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
GoldJirachi said:
There IS a 70th trainer.
Its Wally.
the first time u fight him before the elite 4, he wont register in yr pokenav.
but when u go back to the same place u fought him AFTER defeating the elite 4, he'll fight u again and this time he'll register!

Don't believe me?
Check it out at www.gamefaqs.com!

i've battled wally like 20 times already, and my counts still at 69. care to explain?

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2004
Deoxys is catchable

It's one of the last pokemon you can catch you find him at island 9 he's at level 20.

If you don't believe me got www.serebii.net and look up fire red and leaf green. Then look for Island 9. In fact go here to go straight to the site.
Catch Deoxys

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Yeah it's likely to be true that Deoxys will be catchable through conventional "Nintendo" ways. Rumour has it that there will be more than 1 type of Deoxys around, though nothing is confirmed (and whether mew is in LG/FR is still up in the air). Also, hackers have been saying that Pokemon Colosseum will NOT ACCEPT NON-FLAGGED MEWS AND DEOXYS (meaning if it's not one from Nintendo, you can't use it in PC unless you luck out with the right one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back