• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

johhny03

Cool guy
Years
Hello my name is johhny and i was wanting the help for the english grammer and pronounciation..

i make VERY VERY much spelling and typing problems so i was thinking how i can do the fix for that one.

please help!! thank you!! XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What exactly would you want us to do? Magically make your errors go away? A private tutor? Not sure this forum is where you can find such a thing. You could type your posts up in a word processor with grammar check, such as Word, and then copy+paste them here, or turn a spelling check on in your web browser.

Other than that, just read a lot of posts/texts in English and learn what you're doing incorrectly. There's no actual quick fix to learning a language, you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back