• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kairos Version

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 25, 2017
Hello anyone who will read this. I am GirafarigKing23 and i am brand new to the Fan made games area of creation. Currently, I am working on an untitled project with the Pokemon Dialga and Celebi as the two main legendary Pokemon of this game. I am wanting to make this game because so often i play Rpg Maker games of Pokemon but have never heard of the story i have in mind.....

So here is the story so far: The game starts out with Celebi reaching out to you through a psychic connection and warning you about a villainous man named Chronos who has captured Dialga, with the intention to unlock its full potential (primal evolution?) and becoming a Lord of Time. (Also, both Celebi and Chronos are from a different time period.) Celebi will tell you all of that in the intro. After identifying your character ( boy or girl and Player name) Celebi's psychic connection begins to fade. Like normal you begin at your house. However, this game will have a different idea to it. Instead of one starter, you get two! Obviously there will be a pokemon lab where you will pick one starter (preferably Kanto Starters), but the second pokemon you can get is from your grandparents house! Your grandparents will tell you of how they used to travel the world with their pokemon and give you a pokemon that was just hatched a few days ago. This pokemon will be a trusty Larvitar!
Professor Evergreen will be the pokemon professor of this region(Kairos Region?) and he has a son named Spencer who is about your age. Spencer went playing in Celestial Forest not too long ago, and Professor Evergreen says it would be cool if you and Spencer became rivals.
Cut to Celestial Forest. Over by the shrine of Celebi, you see two characters who seem to be battling(although it is very one sided). One is spencer and the other is a man named Ogen (a master of Water pokemon, and who eventually gains control of two legendary pokemon of the sea, Kyogre and Lugia.) Spencer is defeated by Ogen's Empoleon very quickly as all spencer has is his Eevee (potentially new eeveelutions in this game? Looking at bug, steel and dragon.. i want two of them but im terrible at spriting). Ogen then orders his Empoleon to use Hydro Cannon on a defenseless Spencer and eevee but Celebi interupts and begins fighting Ogen, only to be captured by a Mysterious man. The mysterious man then orders Ogen to come with him and the two are gone in a flash of the screen. You and Spencer rush back to Professor Evergreen's lab to tell him everything that has happened.

Thats all of the story i have so far but it is not even close to put into a game yet. Like i said, i am new at this so if anyone would like to be a part of this project, let me know! I could use all the help i can get!

Back