• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Clear as Crystal*~ A Steel Type Pokemon Fanclub

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Do you guys think they should of introduced more steel types in Kalos though? They didn't really have much area for steel types to populate but maybe they could of introduced some more around the Pokeball factory. I feel like there could of been a lot more ideas other than a key and a sword, perhaps a steel covered creature for Gen 6? A fossil pokemon representing a mecha dinosaur seems kinda cool. :D

Aegislash vs Klefki?

They're both great but Klefki's miles behind Aegislash. Aegislash has the option to switch between stances, was once the sword of a fallen king and possesses the stats needed for it to be used in the higher tiers of competitive play. Ghost/Steel's a really nice combo too.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I want to be going for Klefki as underdog but even deep in myself knows that Aegislash holds a special place in my heart. Stats, abilty, even the design is so great. I never expected much from honedge really. But Aegislash is just good.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Mmmm shocker hahah Aegislash is definately a fav of mine although an uber a fav to many in game. Alright so lets do some finals then huh?

Best Overall Steel Type?

Aegislash Line
Excadrill Line
Bronzong Line
Metagross Line
Scizor Line
Magneton

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
This is a hard one. I love all of them, have used each one of them at least once in my whole Pokemon career.

I have to go with the Metagross line simply because its shiny sprite is the best among all and Meteor Mash. But it was a close call.

Stealthfire

Steel-Type Master
Years
Hey everyone!
User
name: Stealthfire
Reason you love steel types: Steel types have always been my favourites! When I was first playing the games, I loved the way that Steel types look and as I got older I began to love them for their awesomely high defence stats as well - I find it easier to battle when I know my Pokemon can take a few hits. Most of my very favourite Pokemon are Steel types, and my favourite Pokemon has been Metagross ever since I first saw it. I always have at least one Steel type on my team and I usually get a team of all Steel types eventually.
3 partner pokemon: Metagross, Aggron, Lucario
Answer any current topic:
What Steel type i
n Gen 6 was your absolute favorite?
Aegislash. I thi
nk it looks really cool. I currently have one on my team in OR and I really like it.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Hey everyone!
User
name: Stealthfire
Reason you love steel types: Steel types have always been my favourites! When I was first playing the games, I loved the way that Steel types look and as I got older I began to love them for their awesomely high defence stats as well - I find it easier to battle when I know my Pokemon can take a few hits. Most of my very favourite Pokemon are Steel types, and my favourite Pokemon has been Metagross ever since I first saw it. I always have at least one Steel type on my team and I usually get a team of all Steel types eventually.
3 partner pokemon: Metagross, Aggron, Lucario
Answer any current topic:
What Steel type i
n Gen 6 was your absolute favorite?
Aegislash. I thi
nk it looks really cool. I currently have one on my team in OR and I really like it.

Hey Stealthfire welcome!
Sorry for my absence everyone but seriously we should have more votes than just varys haha.
That reminds me i gotta update the current topic so ill do that now! Anyways i cant really change the topic till this one is over and done with so whats ur fav steel type of at group people?

Back