• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Ahri appeared.... again

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
After a pretty long absence, it seems I have been drawn back to Pokecommunity. So.... well, here I am again, I suppose.

Some of you might remember me by my original name, KagamiChan. Others might know me as Dementia, Orianna, Lulu or Annie. To those I was talking to when I left, I'm Ahri. Regardless, I am back and I intend to stay... at least for a while ^-^

I feel it's time I went back to my home, to Challenges and maybe even poke my head around the RP section again.... just maybe... In any case, I sure hope I get to reconnect to some of the awesome people that I met here over the years... or maybe even make some new friends.

It's good to be back.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
After a pretty long absence, it seems I have been drawn back to Pokecommunity. So.... well, here I am again, I suppose.

Some of you might remember me by my original name, KagamiChan. Others might know me as Dementia, Orianna, Lulu or Annie. To those I was talking to when I left, I'm Ahri. Regardless, I am back and I intend to stay... at least for a while ^-^

I feel it's time I went back to my home, to Challenges and maybe even poke my head around the RP section again.... just maybe... In any case, I sure hope I get to reconnect to some of the awesome people that I met here over the years... or maybe even make some new friends.

It's good to be back.
Welcome back! <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Man, I feel like I always miss the cool people when they're active on PC. >:[ Well, anyway, the important thing is you're back now so if you ever want to chat just hit me up! n_n

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Yay! Glad to have you back! I think we've talked maybe once or twice about League in the past. We should change that!

Back