Advertiser Content

Tool Pokemon Script Generator Page 3

Started by Full Metal April 23rd, 2009 6:22 PM
  • 65 replies
  • Poll

What commands should i add to script generator? (You can vote more than once)

• 52.20%
  • 50.15%
  • 38.42%
  • 34.60%
  • 35.48%
  • 30.21%
  • 33.14%
  • 37.83%
  • 37.83%
  • 37.83%
  • 50.44%
  • 43.99%
  • 44.28%
  • 41.06%
  • 44.87%
  • 38.42%
  • 36.95%
  • 39.88%
  • 42.23%
  • 48.39%
  • 46.04%
  • 53.37%
  • 58.36%
  • 48.09%
  • 47.80%

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.

Age 23
Male
In my mind.
Seen August 19th, 2018
Posted May 27th, 2017
806 posts
11.5 Years
oootay everybody. I finally got a compiled version of the program for linux.
How to use?
download the file.
right click->extract here (or to some where else if you'd like)
open the extracted folder, and run the program.

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.

Age 23
Male
In my mind.
Seen August 19th, 2018
Posted May 27th, 2017
806 posts
11.5 Years
I knew this would happen one day. -_-

Anyway, shouldn't you like just implement ALL of the functions in the poll or what?
Knew what would happen?
and..the polls closed, not much i can do now...
*edit*
ohhhh
heh, yea, i did add all of them (except for a few), but i removed Script Gen to help support all the people who are "hackers". Especially since there is an abundance of tutorials (even though XSE helper is actually how i learned to script) which should be plenty enough for somebody to get their grounds on scripting.
*edit edit*
ontop of that, SG's code was getting to be too long, tedious and buggy, so i just took it down, since i'm rewriting it anyways
also, i have ev'd source, would you like me to upload and post onto ur thread? (or pm link to you if you'd rather)

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.

Age 23
Male
In my mind.
Seen August 19th, 2018
Posted May 27th, 2017
806 posts
11.5 Years
Major update to Full Metal Free Space
Linux and Windows release are on first post.
I'm working on a new palette editor, write now it's a console version. Eventually to be named 'pheonix' [will (hopefully) be able to do nice things to make color management easier like de/saturate buttons, brighter/darker buttons, and will [hopefully] organize the colors according to hue for easier editing later AND of course a better method to opening/saving palettes]
At the same time, the geared sun is coming along (scripting) but it will be released way later. Maybe about mid-summer if I can wrap my head around it by then.

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.

Age 23
Male
In my mind.
Seen August 19th, 2018
Posted May 27th, 2017
806 posts
11.5 Years
Full Metal Phoenix
has been released again! The new palette editor supports GBA/APE/Advance Map/Paint shop format palettes. It has a simple user interface and is cross-platform. 256 color support has been added, and The windows update for FMFS has been released. Nothing major, it just allows users to enter 0x08800000 instead of 0x800000. Either way works, but now you don't have to worry. :D
To Do List
  • Compile/Update FMFS and FM Phoenix for linux releases
  • Add support for bitmaps and png files in FM Phoenix.
  • Continue work on Geared Sun libraries.

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.

Age 23
Male
In my mind.
Seen August 19th, 2018
Posted May 27th, 2017
806 posts
11.5 Years
... what? I'm sorry but 'PC Menu'
PC can have many meanings
PokeCommunity
Personal Computer
Pokemon Center
just to name a few
'send you to a hidden game in the package'
what? packages are like patches if you're talking about Full Metal Packages...
:\

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.
Male
Mushroom Kingdom
Seen September 4th, 2013
Posted February 6th, 2011
3 posts
8.4 Years
I mean the computer in the game, I wish to add an option to play a game that would be packed in the compressed zip file package that would be hidden within as told to whoever got it as a "requirement to run the game" but in reality a feature. I would like to do this in the script generator even though it has been discontinued what do I insert into the program so it will do that.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.

Age 23
Male
In my mind.
Seen August 19th, 2018
Posted May 27th, 2017
806 posts
11.5 Years
I'm still not quite sure what the heck you're trying to accomplish. The user [player] inside of the game plays a mini game inside the ROM but you need an external .zip file? That won't work. GBA emu [and as far as I know, regular GBA stuff] doesn't work with external files... So to load a .zip file from the hard drive into the game is crazy talk. You would have to write a special emulator [which isn't really an emulator any more...] and it would be nuts o.o

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.

Age 23
Male
In my mind.
Seen August 19th, 2018
Posted May 27th, 2017
806 posts
11.5 Years
What you're wanting to do is not possible without `emulating` the entire internet which I'm pretty certain would not even fit inside of a tiny ROM file... yea It's not happening. Sorry, but no.

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.
Male
Seen May 15th, 2013
Posted October 16th, 2011
12 posts
8.2 Years
i have some ideas for what you could add to your script generator. first im not sure if you would agree but i reckon something with all the hex deciamal numbers of each pokemon as from personal experiances it is very hard to find them by google. also something were you type in what type of script you whant and it imports it this could be helpful by the fact that begginer scripters would be able to use scripts and make the whole processes quicker.
Advertiser Content