Sloxy

Mon Amour

Male
Norway
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
201 posts
1.2 Years
Plot wise, the movie where Ash goes off to rescue his mother, it's not some bullmuk movie where it's like oh look Ash the 10 year old boy, you are the only person who can save the world. No, in that movie Ash goes to save his mother, it's his own personal issue, not some "the world is gonna end" cliche movie.

Yue Han

Age 27
Male
Guangzhou
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
600 posts
1.4 Years
Definitely Pokémon 2000. I loved how Articuno was the only bird that didn't get captured out of the 4 of them, 'The Power of One' is amazing and PokéShipping 4 lyf.

Also I was very pleasantly surprised by how good the Sinnoh movies were. I really enjoyed that a plot continued over the course of 3 movies.

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,865 posts
4.8 Years
my favorite must be the manaphy movie. idk what i like about it but if you offer me a pokemon movie to watch i'll 100% pick the manaphy movie

erik destler

and I - oop!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
6,290 posts
14 Years
I do have a fondness for the first 4, definitely. Of those 4, I'd probably say Pokemon 2000 would be my favorite.

But one of my other favorites is probably the Shaymin one. :]

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

LadyJirachu

She's so beautiful :D

Age 28
Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen April 22nd, 2019
Posted April 22nd, 2019
2,479 posts
15 Years
I have two. And they both came to the states on very special years for me as well....

Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker (which came out in 2004, the year i was pretty much only into pokemon and just ran a super epic pokemon forum and oh man it was awesome)
and
Pokemon: I Choose You The Movie! (which came out last year, the same year I got into korrina. which is also super special to me :D <3)

Also the overall stories and stuff for those movies just pulled at my heart strings.

I also like Lucario and Keldeo's movies a lot, cuz, I like Lucario and Keldeo a lot xD But the first two movies really are the best to me (and actually lucario is in i choose you too lol even if his role isn't so big xD)
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

Auticorn

Leave it all behind~

Age 30
Female
if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,185 posts
15 Years
It's a tie between The Rise of Darkrai and Jirachi Wishmaker. The second one holds a special place in my heart though, seeing how it has been literally my most favorite before Darkrai came. <3
If you feel like you are nothing
If you feel like letting go
I’ll be your hope when you are hopeless
Together we are not alone
You’re not alone

twitter | instagram | wattpad
Advertiser Content