• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I posted there, Shido. I also favorited the page.

For all of you that have successfully pulled all-nighters, how do you do it? I can never manage to stay awake all day. I usually fall asleep at about 2-3 AM. Any tips?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I don't know. ='( I never actually tried before.. like.. before, at nights i would just play the game for a bit, but not go for an all ngihter,, and ocnne i had acught myself a shiny poochy, so yah. =X

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I posted there, Shido. I also favorited the page.

For all of you that have successfully pulled all-nighters, how do you do it? I can never manage to stay awake all day. I usually fall asleep at about 2-3 AM. Any tips?

I usualy get uncomfortable this way i have to keep fidgeting and stay awake , that or watch some late night xfiles / star trek / outer limits / family guy / futurama / inuyasha / and wild boys or jacka$$ with a huge jug of soda and a bowl full of chips XP

If DDD doesnt want to come he doesn't have to XD noones forcing him and im not going beg anybody to join anything . those who want to come can come those that don't wont XP . I know kim and LDD will come and maybe the rest of the members here might aswell . I'm not saying abandon this club think of my site like an unofficl exstention(i butchered that word XP ) its a place where members can come and chat without the slow down and mods of pc ( come chat about life lmao just try to keep it poke related and NO FLAMING ) and the dex will be updated and there will be contests and other such stuff . If the owners of this club don't liek then fine they don''t have to come but I will not be shutting the site down . If anythign the owners should be happy that im trying to keep it alive and exciting and should themselves come and join the page and chat with thee members .

anyways lol the updating of the dex is going steady but slow XD cuz i keep replying to everyone so be patient and every now and then refresh ull see that im still updating the dex :)

THNX fufu for joining XP

EDIT PPL I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY TENTACOOL YES YES YES SO WOOHOOO I STILL HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING MY OWN COMPITION XP . that gave me the confidence to keep hunting :) and its soooooooo cute i totaly share in misty's love of the tentas :) hopefully LDD will be on soon to edit my card but i added my self to the shiny dex YAYNESS . :)

AS ALWA"YS you can check my spoilerto see whos winning the march maddness contest ( when the shiny dex is done ill put up the contest page so its easier to check but the shiny dex is coming long so slowly XP)

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congrats shido...but I'll still win the competition!

...I hope. I'm still hunting for Beldum and Latias, too.

Edit: shido, the Shiny Inn Guestbook doesn't appear on my computer screen anymore. Did you take it off?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Wow i have never seen that many posts in 2 days. I had to go through 4 pages. About time this place got going again.
Havent found a shiny for the contest yet but i want a shiny luvdisc or something.

Ullion

Years
Ahaha Shido you lucky *doesn't say word*! >.<

And btw razor, most opf the posts were between me and shido talking back and forth. =D

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Whee, my brother said I could use his Emerald! I put in a good 3 hours of Smeargle Hunting, but now he wants a Ditto, so I went to the Desert Underpass. It's kinda more fun, because you can train and Shiney Hunt.

My brother says [dish ish blackmail!] that if I catch him 3 shiney Pokemon by April 22nd, he'll transfer one to my Pearl. Bah.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
thanks for posting at the site crystal :) and now that you have a game to hunt in ill add you to the march madness contest :)

as for the site since SH wants me to post pics of my tenta im also going to make a members page where each member can have pics posted of there shinnies , the pics must be 100% VISIBLE XP srry the dex is taking so slow to update its a huge list and theres lots and lots os stuff to write XD

and thanks KS for being a chatter bug over there XP

FuFu last night we had some problems trying to ge tthe contact pages up so maybe that was the problem try opening the site in a new window and refreshing :)

per SH request
tenta.jpg

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

RAISE THE ROOF MA HOMIES! SHINY HUNTER DARKPARUKIA IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!

Anyway, there I was starting to watch TV just half an hour ago, with my DS in hand and within 10 mins I had found a SHINY LAPRAS!!! while SRing at Silph Co.

I'm really excited about this for 2 reasons:
1) It's my first useful Male shiny
2) It disproves my theory about me not being able to get shinies on other consoles (My other shinies were caught on GBA)

Anyway here are its stats:

Lapras - Male LV25
Docile Nature
Trait: Water Absorb
HP: 103
Atk: 52
Def: 48
SAtk: 54
SDef: 54
Speed: 37

It's not the best Lapras in the world but I feel I can mold this into a lean mean sweeping machine! Peace Out Y'all!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
:disappoin
Gawd, congrats, but I'm mad now. I could've been hunting for a shiny Lapras, had I not been so careless on my FR game. Gah, guess I'll be hunting for Bulbasaur a lot, too, if I want to get that shiny Lapras.

Edit: DarkParukia, why do you have so many of the shinies that I covet? You're tunring out to be like Nova! :laugh:

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i wanted a Lapras ive secretly been hunting it for weeks now :(

and yes SH another Water shiny bites the Dust XP (or seaweed XP)

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I'm checking in to announce that I'm back in the game! I have been playing DWM2 a lot, Pokemon a little.. I'm going to reverse that now.. because D&P come out in ONE MORE MONTH!! I'm sorry, I'm just really excited about it.
Kim

(way to go Shido! If you build it, Pokefans will come! I'm so there.)

Ullion

Years
Wb Kimmy! ^.^

Aww another shiny.. >.< gj DP haha DP... o.o""

Anywyas, nothin nwe with me.. I'm almost ready to beat my dad... =D

Wow Shido... thats pretty bad... the whole seaweed thing..y'know.. >.>" xD

Ullion

Years
I know I know. It just sounded kind of weird. >.>"

Anywyas, SHido, how far are you on your Shiny Dex now?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
im speed adding everything to the dex XP so figure within the hour ill have every sprite on the dex then i just have to go back and add all their names then go back again to add who caught who then last but not least the pokeball sprites . dont worry ks ill give an update in 16 minutes XD

Ullion

Years
Darn you posted this only 2 minutes ago *hmph!* 14 minutes left... -_-"

I'll do my hmwk then! =D

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
-coughs out a lung- Wow. Wow. You all have so many shinies...

I think my brother is making me his slave. He is now asking me to train his Swellow and other Pokemon. But it's better than nothing, so... I'm just scared that I'll miss the Shiney.

Hey, Random Ditto question- If you have a shiney Ditto and use Transform, will it Transform into a Shiney version of the Pokemon you're battleing?

Back