• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

lucario170

pokemon writer.
Years
Request

:nervous:Hello friends i was hoping if anyone can help me.I want to know how to make a animated title screen.(i.e.,different title screen appear for up and down arrow) for my project.
:cer_boogie: like pokemon raptor

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
:nervous:Hello friends i was hoping if anyone can help me.I want to know how to make a animated title screen.(i.e.,different title screen appear for up and down arrow) for my project.
:cer_boogie: like pokemon raptor

So you want to basically copy pokemon raptor? In which case all you need is a few Input.trigger?(Input::UPorDOWN depending what you want) on the loading of the graphic and just change it when ever input is done.

Years
I was hoping i could request that someone could make a set armored mewtwo overworld sprites for my game, all things needed are in attachment.

Thanks in advance

lucario170

pokemon writer.
Years
forgive me

I am not that much good at scripting ,I am just picking it up.SO....:)could you give me a brief explanation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucario170
Hello friends i was hoping if anyone can help me.I want to know how to make a animated title screen.(i.e.,different title screen appear for up and down arrow) for my project.
like pokemon raptor
CARMINIAC'S reply:
So you want to basically copy pokemon raptor? In which case all you need is a few Input.trigger?(Input::UPorDOWN depending what you want) on the loading of the graphic and just change it when ever input is done.

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
I've searched for quite a bit now, and I was wondering if there are any B/W overworld trainer sprites in circulation that are already compatible with RMXP. If someone could please find some I'd really appreciate it.

Mostly I care for the main characters.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Can i have all the Pokemons sprites and Icons, pictures, backview.
And trainers sprites,icons,pictures,and backview?

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
I've searched for quite a bit now, and I was wondering if there are any B/W overworld trainer sprites in circulation that are already compatible with RMXP. If someone could please find some I'd really appreciate it.

Mostly I care for the main characters.

http://pkmntrainerpaul.deviantart.com/#/d37b8tb
This is the female hero, I'll upload others soon.

ashthebest10

Creator of Pocket Monsters
Years
I was wondering if there is a moves.txt file for essentials with the moves from B/W yet? If not can someone make one for me?

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
http://pkmntrainerpaul.deviantart.com/#/d37b8tb
This is the female hero, I'll upload others soon.

Thank you so much!! I'll make sure to credit you if my project ever gets to that level.

Can i have all the Pokemons sprites and Icons, pictures, backview.
And trainers sprites,icons,pictures,and backview?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233208

make sure to give him credit. (only pokemon sprites/back sprites)

Oh and I forgot, a link to the icons, credit the list of people mentioned in the post and Evil Arms, of course.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=238111

Last edited:

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
Tileset

I'm looking for a tileset that contains the inside of gyms, the inside of the museum and the Pokemon league floor. I can't find a tileset for them anywhere.

Years
I'm looking for a tileset that contains the inside of gyms, the inside of the museum and the Pokemon league floor. I can't find a tileset for them anywhere.

Not sure what style you wanted, but here you go anyway credit to Mortenkein.

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
I no longer need the Johto gyms as I've decided just to not use the Johto region in my game because it'd be too difficult to gather all the tiles.

So, a few new requests. Pokemon Overworld sprites of 1-151 and 252-386.

Silph Co. outdoor tiles

A R/S/E outdoor tileset, and an indoor tileset

Years
I no longer need the Johto gyms as I've decided just to not use the Johto region in my game because it'd be too difficult to gather all the tiles.

So, a few new requests. Pokemon Overworld sprites of 1-151 and 252-386.

Silph Co. outdoor tiles

A R/S/E outdoor tileset, and an indoor tileset

Since I can't post a link, check on page 15 of the request section, there should be a link to a thread with someone with the Johto and R/S/E Tileset

Back