• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I've been searching for it for a while now, and I finally found some good info from the Bleach wiki xD
Part of my research was this video. It really didn't help, but it was interesting to see again after almost two years to me.

...Actually, about three minutes in on the clip, Ichigo goes in a state that reminds of hollow Ichigo a suspicious lot. Even though he hasn't technically grown the hollow yet.

Foreshadowing something else (maybe about the powers he's got from Isshin) this early, or did Kubo just have a change of plans afterwards?

EDIT: Looks like Arrancar also have binding chains/soul sleeps, according to this.
Which is actually quite weird, as their soul chain has already been replaced by a hollow hole, which is still present.

Ah, okay, Thank you for that. I get it better now. XD

And that is strange...maybe the binding chain converts into a different, but similar form? Interesting...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
AS for the charts, go with what YOU find best to work with.
I figured I'd rather go with a democratic vote.

Charts, I like the last one, but with the order I suggested on SPPF. Basically swap Intel/Def and Kido/SpiritPower and it's fine... Or you can add an additional 1px border to that, to make it 2px.
Mhm, I was just going to mention that after people decided which one they liked XP

ANYWAY, SO NO MORE FILLER OR ANYTHING, NEXT WEEK WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING BACK TO THE MAIN PLOT. WITH AN AWESOME MANGA-LIKE ART STYLE. INTERESTING.
The filler is finally over?

MARATHON TIME!

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Truality said:
Something new is coming to the Bleach Fan Club...

Sold.
Expect my stuff tomorrow.
Once I have a Squad page, I will make a profile page as well.

Would you like for a Bleach MMORPG to exist? Would you play it, if there was one? Or would you rather stay in the personal-type games?

To quote:
Pikapal said:
Only if it was free. >__> If it was free, and it had lots of customization, then I would give it a shot.

If it wasn't free, then no thanks, bye bye. XD

Also, if it was any good, I would get addicted, own 90% of the people and slowly quit the game.

Zam said:
I think Truality was gearing for that position, but you do have seniority over him.

I accept your application for captain of Squad 8. :P

Now get to work on that squad page.

Really? I thought he joined your squad? did not read missed pages during absence properly
Oh well, he can be my lieutenant. ^^
Edit:
I properly read those page. I believe he said he didn't care either which squad he would be placed in, so I don't think/hope it will be a problem. :P I mean, squad 8 has all the girls! XD
This was actually an elaborate plot to recruit Truality into my squad.

Yay!

Sir, yes sir! Asap!

Min-chan said:
I'm talking about how I'm self-proclaimed awesome in character and in real life, of course.

Duh.

=w=

*is awesome*

...WUT U DON'T BELIEVE ME? D=

Waiter, I'll have what she's having. Make it a double.

Ilpy said:
Congrats, Rasen!
Smile! said:
Congrats as well =)
Pikapal said:
And congrats to Rasencero! Don't let the pressure of Captaincy get to you! XD

Tnx guys! XD

Ilpy said:
I'll edit my page...

:P
Don't be depressed, its not like you finally got rid of me. Though we all know you tried. Once a scientist, always a scientist! My minions are building my lab as we speak. Since most of our experiments require two people, I'll still be experimenting with you on occasion. Look at it as an outpost for squad 12, but with a teleporter between buildings. :P

MC said:
Profile:
Is a ninja, that is all.
What? >.>

I don't think we can top this.

Smile! said:
And... Don't you feel necessary to include the source in the timeline? Though idk, whether you can get accused of plagiarism over a Google Doc or not. Buuuuuut yeah, just in case? Or some, idk, acknowledgement or whatever? I know for a fact that the 7:13PM was taken from Bleach Wiki :p

We could simply add a disclaimer saying that we do it to serve a public need and with reading the document you agree that you won't sue us. Or something. We could have a reference list on the last page for when we use lots of text from a certain place. Alphabetical order. Yes it is.

Pokestick, your wall of text..... Is huge. Also, lol. I think you covered it nicely. XD
I also do think we will have one more episode connecting filler to the next arc.

Soul chain... Now that gave me some flashbacks. XD

Ilpy said:
I figured I'd rather go with a democratic vote.

MARATHON TIME!

We trust your judgement. XD

Enjoy! It will be epic!

Last edited:
Years
Actually good episode (beware of wall of text (read it. I know you want to))
Spoiler:

ANYWAY, SO NO MORE FILLER OR ANYTHING, NEXT WEEK WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING BACK TO THE MAIN PLOT. WITH AN AWESOME MANGA-LIKE ART STYLE. INTERESTING.

But how will they explain the power loss this time? ._____.

You have just won the internet with that review. XD

Pokestick, your wall of text was thoroughly interesting to read. XD "ICHIGO YOU DOUCHE" was by far my favorite part. XD

So, my anime ramblings.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
214px-8th_Division_Insignia.jpg

Welcome to Squad 8! We are pretty laid-back, but we fight when we need to!

[RULES]
- Be an active member.
- Make your posts legible. I have to be able to understand you, or else you won't be accepted.
- You must respect everyone in the club, even outside of the Squad.
- Though we like to hang out, you must be able to work hard when needed.

[MEMBERS]
Captain: RASENCERO (Zanpakuto/Profile)
Lieutenant: Truality (Zanpakuto/Profile)
3rd Seat: ~
4th Seat: ~
5th Seat: ~

[SURVEY]
1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?
People who do their work as good and fast as possible. The sooner you're done, the sooner you can hang out in the gardens!

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?
Fun and serious!​

3. What do you require of new recruits?
Responsibility, fun to hang out with.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.
You'd better not work too hard!​

Last edited:
Years
*Crackles Knuckles*
Profile time...

Profile:
Is a ninja, that is all.
What? >.>

XD

EDIT: Looks like Arrancar also have binding chains/soul sleeps, according to this.
Which is actually quite weird, as their soul chain has already been replaced by a hollow hole, which is still present.

Ahaha, that's another debatable point. I mean, isn't the hole supposed to symbolize their lack of heart, hence it's in the middle of the chest? At the very least, the hole originated from the place the Soul of Chain corroded.

Does that mean Nnoitra's Soul of Chain was
Spoiler:

Waiter, I'll have what she's having. Make it a double.

We could simply add a disclaimer saying that we do it to serve a public need and with reading the document you agree that you won't sue us. Or something. We could have a reference list on the last page for when we use lots of text from a certain place. Alphabetical order. Yes it is.

XD

Ahaha, maybe.

Oh and about sources, well I don't think it matters THAT much TBH... It's just a Google Doc and it's just for extra info for the clubs anyway. If you don't go to the clubs you won't see the link, and you won't know it even exists. And for sources, each editor would have to cite it themselves so it'd be a bit of a hassle, especially when just adding something simple, like "Ichigo meets Rukia" or something.

Well at least an acknowledgement or something.

Actually good episode (beware of wall of text (read it. I know you want to))

Ahaha. That was fun. XD

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Soul Reaper Profile​

Name: Hamano "Rasencero" Haruo (with help from a Japanese name generator XD)
People call me Rasencero or (Captain) Rasen.

Squad/Rank: Captain/ Squad 8

Zanpakuto: Kyokusei (I am not sure about some of the translations, so correct me if I'm wrong. And I removed a part, since it was ridiculous. Not sure what I was thinking at the time. :S)
Spoiler:

Inner World:
Spoiler:

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Dark Brown, respectively

Height: 173 cm

Physical Age: 20

Appearance other: I wear a >hajimaki<, my haori is sleeveless and its coller is up.
The lower half of my face is covered with a bandage wrap. (It is actually a high tech membrane to filter air.)
Finally, my skin color is like Yoruichi's.

Personality: Quirky, likes to mess around with certain people, crack some jokes. As a scientist serious when needed, but when nobody is around and nothing needs to be done just chill'n, Kyoraku style.

Combat Style: Variable. Mostly long range, analysing the opponent from the distance before striking, finishing with a close range move. The rest is for you to find out!

Battle Data Chart:
Spoiler:

District of origin: Found in district 31, west Rukongai

Backstory:
"It is said that Rasencero got his name from the way he was found. On an average day there suddenly was a huge blast in west Rukongai. It looked liked a Menos grande fired a cero and a small spiralling object came out. When the shinigami went to investigate, all they found a young man lying in a crater. At the time he could not remember who he was or how he got there. So the shinigami called him "Rasencero". It was immediately clear that he was no ordinary man; his reiatsu matched the power of every shinigami present at the site. The shinigami decided to take him back to Seireitei and have him investigated by squad 4. Except for the memory loss, nothing seemed wrong with him. Because of his intelligence and potential skills he was accepted into the Shinigami academy and inevitably into squad 12. Some say he once was part of the Onmitsukidō, but no records exist to prove that. Over time fragments of his memory returned, but how or why he ended up in that crater on that day still remains unclear. All that is certain is how we know him now; Captain of squad 8, Rasencero!"

Fullbring:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
MANGA:

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I really feel like making a Bleach OC now xD
And I shall read the latest chapter ASAP.

EDIT: Chapter.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
MANGA!
Spoiler:

:P
Don't be depressed, its not like you finally got rid of me. Though we all know you tried. Once a scientist, always a scientist! My minions are building my lab as we speak. Since most of our experiments require two people, I'll still be experimenting with you on occasion. Look at it as an outpost for squad 12, but with a teleporter between buildings. :P
Science shall rule two squads now! Bwuahaha!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
MANGA!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Spoiler:

Something new is coming to the Bleach Fan Club...

Spoiler:

Fruit. (Substitute for a worse word, just in case cursing is looked down upon here)
I'm not in the gotei 13 in this club yet. I don't think I'm actually active enough... I usually only post when I share my opinions on the manga chapter releases...​

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

MANGA:

Spoiler:

Aha, that's an interesting thought.

Spoiler:

lol. He'd probably put his King into check if he lost his Queen, or something.

Fruit. (Substitute for a worse word, just in case cursing is looked down upon here)
I'm not in the gotei 13 in this club yet. I don't think I'm actually active enough... I usually only post when I share my opinions on the manga chapter releases...​

Ah, I think you can request to join any Squad that you want. You might not get a high rank, but I think any Captain would be happy to accept you as their 5th or 4th seat. Or maybe just an unranked member.

Speaking of which, have you designed your zanpakto? It's perfectly fine if you don't want to though

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Okay guys here's some images:

h9W00.jpg

nbjrP.jpg

The first one has the most accurate pic of her face, that's the main point on that picture. It also shows the hair length, the horizontal line on her body indicates the waist. Otherwise it's not to proportion at all. It shows a rough idea of her two hairstyles but there's more in the second pic on that.

The second one has more accurate pictures of her hairstyle, casual is for everyday stuff, formal is for things like captains meetings and other super important official business. Basically she's only wearing her hair that way when she has to, the same kind of situation in which she'd be addressed by her real name. Also on that page is an indication of her hair color, eye color, and the color of her hair ribbon.

Also if you couldn't tell...

lol

Also, question, Zam, did you ever make my new battle chart with the 8 categories? I know I sent you the data (and you did the one for the other club) but I don't remember seeing the one for here. Maybe I missed it...?

Last edited:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
MANGA
Spoiler:

*Vanishes*

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Ice zanpakutos sure love trapping people in ice made from the humidity around them.

...EVEN THOUGH ACTUALLY FREEZING THEIR INTERNAL ORGANS WOULD LITERALLY BE BOTH EASIER, AND MORE EFFICIENT. AS IT WOULD EFFECTIVELY KILL THEM.

...Albeit I guess that would be a little over powered.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
You guys got me all covered in the manga part. I really hope the anime goes 'smoothly back to bussiness' soon enough.

By the way, keep the PMs coming. I have a small inactivity issue until next week so, uh, just keep sendin 'em.

The thread for the comic will be in the Art gallery but I suppose discussion about it will be held here...?

Years
Ice zanpakutos sure love trapping people in ice made from the humidity around them.

...EVEN THOUGH ACTUALLY FREEZING THEIR INTERNAL ORGANS WOULD LITERALLY BE BOTH EASIER, AND MORE EFFICIENT. AS IT WOULD EFFECTIVELY KILL THEM.

...Albeit I guess that would be a little over powered.

General Rule in fiction: Elemental powers must be nerfed so that fights can last longer. Which is why fire type zans can't boil people can't kill via breathing in superheated air or smoke.

Just for fun, I'll list how many Instant death moves Kubo just opened up for elemental zan users.

Fire: Boil to death or burn to death. Users choice if they target internally or externally. Or just making the body explode via chemicals in said body.

Water: Drowning or filling the target with enough of it to make limbs or the entire body explode.

Wind/Air: Suffocation or good old fashioned sucking the oxygen out of someone, even via their pores.

Earth/Metal: Manipulating the minerals that make up their body and turning it into dust or destructing said minerals so they literally fall apart.

Lighting/Electrical: Short circuit their brains and kill them, or just plasma level heat of lightning and boil them to death.

Ice: Flash freeze them to death.

Wood: Drain the nutrients from their bodies, leaving them dried dead husks.

Light/Dark/Void are more concept than actually making up the living things bodies. I mean you could say they could score a death blow via massive soul damage or just reducing the soul to nothing.

...anything I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back