• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Aww, I missed out on all the Cluedo talk. D:

"Pinkie Pie at the main square with an apple" Fluttershy witnessed the event.

I still think it'd be fun to make a board game. It could be for six people, with some sort of advantage to whatever breed of pony you choose to play as. So for the Rainbow Dash event would be "roll a 5 or 6 to win", if you chose a Pegasus pony to play as, then you could have an advantage in that even, like getting a 4 will also result in a win. You'd get an advantage from Applejack if you're an Earth Pony, and an advantage from Rarity if you're an Unicorn pony.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Derpy would probably be a difficult character to control, or maybe she would be an easy character to control.

I think the characters that would be average in everything would be ponies like Twilight Sparkle for instance. She would be a good mix of speed/acceleration and handling.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Oh, lol. It would be so fun if her stats were random each time you used her. o3o

Yeah, I can see that. Fluttershy would have Good Handling, but low Acceleration, I guess.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Yeah, Fluttershy would have great handling.

Applejack would be, I think another adequate driver and Pinkie Pie would be sort of like Rainbow Dash, be fast, but have poor handling.

With Rarity, she'd have great handling, but poor speed, because she'd probably want to make sure she didn't get her mane dirty.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haha, Rarity. xDD;;
I can imagine that. Especially when she gets hit with an item or something.
"Are you out of your mind!? This mane took time to brush and prepare, you know!?"
Or something of the sort.
Celestia would have pretty moderate stats. Average handling and acceleration, like Rosalina.
Luna... hmm. Luna. I'm not too sure about her. xD;
Probably similar to Celestia?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
That's a funny idea. Imagine what all the ponies would say if you hit them with something.

AJ: "What in the hay?"
FS: "Oh...that's not nice. But, you're okay..."
RD: "Pick on someone your own size!"
TS: "There's nothing in the book about this!"

I agree with you about Celestia, and I like Luna would be about the same.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Celestia in a game? Seriously, SHE'S A PEGASUS UNICORN! Overpowered much?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years

She's an alicorn actually. *nerdcough*

That aside, maybe Celestia could be an unlockable character? Or something of the sort.

But since she's so.... OP... I think she would be better like if you won she would be like "Good job!"

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
She could be the flag bearer or something, or is she too overpowered for something like that as well. :P
Anyway, I had a thought. I know people do silly pony things in the real world, such as give a physics presentation on the subject, but give this a thought. What if someone auditioned for a singing talent show and sang Equestria Girls to try and get in.

o3o

Years
I think the only ones who would be able to beat Celestia would be Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, who'd be fast enough to compete with her and be possibly the only ponies to beat her if she'd race.

But, being an alicorn would enable her to use the powers of a unicorn and pegasus, thus giving her the power of flight and magic. So, imo, she'd have an advantage over even Dash, since she would be able to use her magic and power of flight. /rambles on~ Though maybe including her as an opponent in "special" levels might be a way around this. Or, as I said before, she could just be a trophy, or as it's been mentioned, the flagbearer or something along those lines.

Back