• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
2nd option, the 1st option is well...too much for this thread even for PT.

Anyway, would you rather have a Porygon-Z follow you all day, annoying you somehow or have a Ghastly try to annoy you by popping everywhere.

Last edited:

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
fail but okay -.-'

Would you rather have EVERY SINGLE hair on your body plucked by a Hypno with its mind or every fingernail ripped off by a Machamp?

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
sorry.....and the hypno the nail option sounds really painful

would you rather try to fight a farm of pikachu with a stick or be eaten by groudon

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
2nd option,it sounds fun! Would you rather,get body slammed by a kyorge,or have a snivy randomly take your stuff.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
2nd option, I would finally have prove that Pokemon exists on Earth as well.

Would you rather have a Porygon give you a horrible virus on your comp. that you can never get rid off or have a Litwick haunt you forever?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
1st option,just buy a new computer xD.Would you rather get eaten by a clamperl or have a ludicolo dance next to you forever?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Much rather have the clamperl try and eat me. It'd be annoying but it'd get full quickly whereas Ludicolo are HORRIBLE xD

Would you rather become a Grimer or a Trubbish?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Would you rather have 2 minutes to get as far away as you can from a bomb made of 100 Voltorbs OR have 5 minutes to get as far away as possible from a bomb made out of 1000 Electrodes?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I'll go with the first one. I think I'd have a better chance there. Smaller Pokemon, not as powerful.

Would you rather become a slave to a Stunfisk, or have an Exploud constantly screaming in your ear?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Exploud,i shall not worship da great stunfisk.Would you rather have bow chicka wow wow with a gardevoir or a gothetelle?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Latios,the 1st one sounds grusome.Would you rather be hyper beamed by a dragonite,or get hit by a
Conkeldurr?

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
The hyper beam sounds less painful

would you rather be chased by a Yandere gardevoir or try to fight a arceus with a rubber duck

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Um... the first one. The rubber duck would just end with a quack and a lot of pain.

Would you rather have to swallow a Ferroseed, or roll around on a bunch of Maractus?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
2nd option, it might be painful in the end, but its way better to roll than to eat a Ferroseed.

Would you rather have a Alakazam tell you the secrets of the universe or have a painfully long stare contest with a Stunfisk?

Back