• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Fourthing this statement.

Anyways let's talk about weather animals boring stuff E. Coli.
vkoHY.jpg

Oh Jordan, whatever you say :3

250px-EscherichiaColi_NIAID.jpg

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
That's absolutely adorable. I'm more of a dog person though.

I had a rat terrier up until he died in February - he had more personality than any dog I've ever seen. Seems like the smaller dogs have the biggest personalities and are the smartest. I want another dog but I'll probably be moving out in the next few months, so I'm going to wait until I have a place of my own and get settled in enough to be able to take care of one.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I swear every time I see a pug I'm like, 'Did someone punch this dog in the face?'

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I swear every time I see a pug I'm like, 'Did someone punch this dog in the face?'
For me, the eternal question on pugs is "what door did this dog run into just now?". I'm not a massive fan of them, but I can certainly see why they have their appeal with people.

And THOSE CATS ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE! Nearly as cute as my dog... only nearly.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I don't understand how people can hate cats. I think they are wonderful animals. They are more quiet and way easier to care for than dogs. I would choose a cat over a dog any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back