• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm hoping Gogoat's line is a three stage and it evolves again into a majestic mountain goat with curved horns. Gogoat like I've said once before looks like a middle stage.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Grass/Rock is a nice combo. But, it may not be speedy.. I want that ram to rush and crush the enemies.
Maybe grass/fight?

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
It definitely looks like a pre-evolution to Gogoat. I mean, it definitely doesn't appear to be any sort of shrubbery or anything of the sort, it definitely has a head and eyes and such. It just looks way too similar to Gogoat (but obviously not the same Pokémon) to NOT be a pre-evolution in my mind. We'll just have to wait and see for official confirmation on that one (although that's pretty solid proof on its own).
Can't tell if sarcasm or not... The ending make it sound like you were being sincere, but it came around as sarcastic for awhile...

I'm hoping Gogoat's line is a three stage and it evolves again into a majestic mountain goat with curved horns. Gogoat like I've said once before looks like a middle stage.
You see those Stopgoats from Kalos/Karos? They've got curved horns. Curved. Horns.

Sorry I had to... I think, if the natural abilities thing is true, Yieldgoat will unridable obviously, but maybe could cut down bushes, then Gogoat will gain the ride command with the evo of Stopgoat gaining the ability to rock climb. Each retaining the previous evolution's abilities of course...

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
That little Goat looks sooo cute, i think it definitely is a Gogoat Pre-evolution!
At first i thought Gogoat would be a pokemon without an evo-line, now im excited :D

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Its about the dex guys.

Maybe each region has its own legendary pokemon?

Umm, leme catagorize it.

Xerneas - central
Yveltal - mountain
And for coastal, a water type legendary?

Wt say?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The legendary Z serpent could be in the coastal region if they make a dragon, or I guess the Kraken going by rumors...hope it has a serpent forme in the next version if true...

Puncham may evolve once I feel like the Cubchoo, and Teddiursa lines.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
The screenshot could be of some item (like a chea pet) that resembles either pre-evo of Gogoat or Gogoat itself. The reason why I say this is because, to me, the legs in the screenshot look too short, and it doesn't seem like it's laying down. Also, if that were the case, it'd explain why GameFreak would leave it in the background. After all, the city seems to have some sort of relation to Gogoat, so a statue of some kind would make since. I could be wrong, but hey, it's just a thought.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm sure if they we're going to have Pokémon in a trailer it would be one that had been revealed prior to the trailer, it would be rather clumsy of them to place a new Pokémon in a trailer without actually announcing it.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I'm sure if they we're going to have Pokémon in a trailer it would be one that had been revealed prior to the trailer, it would be rather clumsy of them to place a new Pokémon in a trailer without actually announcing it.

Unless they placed it there for speculation so that we talk about it, stirring up and increasing people's interest in the games, and increasing their sales. Think like a business person... Not a fan of the series...

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

Yeah, that's why I thought that statue/item dedicated to Gogoat would make more sense.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Unless they placed it there for speculation so that we talk about it, stirring up and increasing people's interest in the games, and increasing their sales. Think like a business person... Not a fan of the series...

If I was an employee or business person, I wouldn't jeopardise the reveal of a new feature before my employer orders me to.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
If I was an employee or business person, I wouldn't jeopardise the reveal of a new feature before my employer orders me to.

No, but what if the employer agreed to a smart marketing campaign... If you saw a shadow moving in the background someone would point it out and start talking about it and getting more hype behind the product... Same with a background object that could be a Pokemon, plant, or statue... If you think it wouldn't work then you are proving yourself wrong by being here... Just stating this proves that the idea worked...

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but it looks like Gogoat is an evolved form:

Spoiler:

I hope there is a pre-evo that looks like that! It would be adorable :3

And I am so excited about riding the goat! Even if it is the only pokmon you can ride, it is still awesome! But riding any pokemon would be epic. Imagine riding on the back of an Arcanine..

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I hope there is a pre-evo that looks like that! It would be adorable :3

And I am so excited about riding the goat! Even if it is the only pokmon you can ride, it is still awesome! But riding any pokemon would be epic. Imagine riding on the back of an Arcanine..

Arcanine? Psh... Real trainers know which would be the best Pokemon to make rideable...

Spoiler:

Back