• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion is back!

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Kiril-Kun said:
How about Ironstall City?
:shocked: I like that name....
jc_rcw said:
thanks I can't wait to play the demo*downloads the winrar*

can i use the rpg maker 2003 :D
I think you can but it lags a bit(well here it does) for some reason, that is why it is still RM2k.

-How to convert
Just open the game with RM2k3, place an event then delete it so you can save. Hit the save buton and he will ask if you want to convert it. Hit OK and your done. Go to the gamefolder and play away

=EDIT=
I need you oppion, I edited the new pokemon from raccoon. I want to know if they look better or not.
test5ye.gif

Didn't de much, just clean up. Also recolored the big one to match the others.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I don't see much change there at all funnybunny... :|

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
It's not really the coloring that's the problem there in the sprite it's the proportions that are alittle off. looks good though. The demo was good.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Raccoon said:
I don't see much change there at all funnybunny... :|
I know, I said "I didn't do much"(I know the original was "de", a typo XD) I just cleand up, also redid the left (our right) arm of Chiitle(big guy). now it matches the other arm. If you look closer you will see that they are cleaner.

I think they look better :P.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
datriot said:
There isn't much change, to be honest, I prefer the old version.
oh dear, I failed then...may I know why you like the old version better? I can color it back if that is it... :\

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
Years
I'd say the new version is better. It looks like less of a clone, and more of an original.

I would say the only thing that needs changing is the first stage, it's too obvious that it's a vibrava/caterpie clone. New and original stuff is always best.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Prof Plum said:
I would say the only thing that needs changing is the first stage, it's too obvious that it's a vibrava/caterpie clone. New and original stuff is always best.
I kinda like that one, I don't care if it is too obvious...I'm a fan of those bug's.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
I don't know why I like the old one better, I just think that the colour of the 3rd evo used to be is better, I don't like it when Pokemon have the exact same colours as their previous evos all the time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
Well what if you took away the big ones legs (they look too small) and gave it wings instead. That would be cool. Then mabye toggle the arms on and off. A cacoon with wings would be pretty funny. Also it would be more original and new. Well that's just my opinion. You could at least see how it would look I suppose. On the subject of the caterpie/vibrava thing it looks awesome. It's so crazy looking, I love it.

Back