• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galaxy Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Pokémon Galaxy Elements

Hack Information:
Hack Base: 1635 - Pokémon Fire Red (US)
Created By: Kebbles.

Introduction:
Hey im Kebbles, you may remember me from about a year ago, i was creating a hack called, Pokémon Mystical Glacier. My computer broke so i was forced to quit hacking intill a week ago. I was a lil rusty at the start but i'm backk, with my new hack.
Enjoy!

Storyline Part 1: The Beginning.
Fire, Ice, and Lightning...
Three elements that control the worlds natural balance.
Mixed together an evil balance will reign over.
Bringing forth the worlds end...

Storyline Part 2: Present Day.
Welcome to the region of JERDION, just north of SINNOH.
Set three years after Mystical Glacier.
You are a young trainer living in the popular TANOAKAN CITY, where you will start your long and amazing journey, just like your Brother and Father before you. You visit the regions number one pokemon expert, Prof. Donovan, to receive your first Pokemon, the choices are usually Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup, but stock has run out and your left with a cute and mysterious Eevee, a pokemon is a pokemon right? Little do you know, you and this Eevee will acomplish many great things. Failed plans in the EXOTAH region have caused the tree hugging Team Clover to set up camp in JERDION to restart, but being un-heard of in this region they do not have many supporters. While traveling the exotic region you will face many strong foes, meet great allys, and dark evil villians. Not to mention un-wrapping all JERDION's secrets and finding out legends arn't just stories, do you have what it takes?

Features:
* New Events.
* New Scripts.
* New Rivals/Allys.
* New Scenery/Maps.
* New Tiles
* D/P Pokemon.
* And Much More...

Screens:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To Do List:
Done Doing Later
Pre-Beta 0.25
Pre-Beta 0.5

Diamond/Pearl Pokemon: (In game right now)
*Glaceon.
*Leafeon.
*Starly.
*Staravia.
*Staraptor.
*Drifloon.
*Drifblim.
*Munchlax.
*Bonsly.
*Cresselia.
*Buneary.
*Lopunny.
*Combee.
*Vespiquen
*Mantyke.
*Turtwig.
*Grotle.
*Torterra.
*Chimchar.
*Monferno.
*Infernape.
*Piplup.
*Prinplup.
*Empoleon.
*Bidoof.
*Bibarel.
*Buizel.
*Floatzel.
*Gallade.
*Gible.
*Gabite.
*Garchomp.
*Rotom.
*Darkrai.
*Manaphy.

Bugs/Glitches: (Updated Regularly)
Spoiler:

Support:
Spoiler:

Credit:
Kyledove (Rom Base)
Peyi (Rom Base)
Punk Rocker (Rom Base)
MartinNFLFalcon (Support Bar)

Downloads:
Pre-Beta 0.25
*Very Short (Thats Why It's Only 0.25)*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Looks interesting. So the only starter is Eevee? Well, Can't wait to see the beta!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
The story is ok, not good, but ok, though it doesn't really keep you that interested at all.
Another thing is the graphics automatically turn you off considering the massive amounts of spamming hacks that use that rombase.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
The story is ok, not good, but ok, though it doesn't really keep you that interested at all.
Another thing is the graphics automatically turn you off considering the massive amounts of spamming hacks that use that rombase.

I just kinda restarted anyway, using a rom base that might look familiar :)
Im changing the story aswell.
New Screens.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Ahahaha Kebbles, just got back, and he already whipped out another hack. One thing I have to say is the story isn't that exciting :/ Anyway, I can't wait to see some new screenies mate;)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Ahahaha Kebbles, just got back, and he already whipped out another hack. One thing I have to say is the story isn't that exciting :/ Anyway, I can't wait to see some new screenies mate;)

Lol yeah well i just quickly summed up the story, there are many story-lines in the game, i just don't want to ruin it for you's :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Hey I remember you! I liked your older hacks a lot and I hope your new ones get completed. Are you gonna put the pokemon league tournament in your new hacks like your old ones?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey I remember you! I liked your older hacks a lot and I hope your new ones get completed. Are you gonna put the pokemon league tournament in your new hacks like your old ones?

Why thanks :)
Sure am, every rival that you meet in the game, ally or foe, you will have to have one last showdown with each rival in the pokemon league tournament, before you can reach the Elite Four.

Years
Looks pretty cool, I like your screenshots.

I've had that bug before, best thing you can do is make backups regularly so when that happens again, you can try again on the backup.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Looks pretty cool, I like your screenshots.

I've had that bug before, best thing you can do is make backups regularly so when that happens again, you can try again on the backup.

Nah the bug actually came with the rom base.
I love the tiles to much to worry about a small bug like that lol.

Years

Nah the bug actually came with the rom base.
I love the tiles to much to worry about a small bug like that lol.

Fair enough, I got kind of pissed off when that happened to me because I wanted to make a bug-free hack but I guess those are rare.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Fair enough, I got kind of pissed off when that happened to me because I wanted to make a bug-free hack but I guess those are rare.
Well trust me i was real suprised and kinda hurt lol when i opened up the start menu and saw that. Bug free hacks are rare lol but hacks with no major bugs are common.

Lol nice screenshots !
Btw my name is Kyle lol.
Good Luck ! ;)
Haa small world.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
If that start-menu thing is bugging you, go to the "Options" menu in-game, and change the button style from "Help" to something else, like "L=A". That should just get rid of that whole box, and you'll never have to see it again.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Holy **** Kebbles, you've been workin hella hard! I really like the screens;D

Why thank you :)
Theres a couple of events I didn't post any screens of, so be excited :D

If that start-menu thing is bugging you, go to the "Options" menu in-game, and change the button style from "Help" to something else, like "L=A". That should just get rid of that whole box, and you'll never have to see it again.

Lol!
I do not know why I never thourght of that lol, but thanks a bunch, makes my hack look lots nicer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back