• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] [8 Days Left!] - Will You Transfer Pokemon from GO?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
8 Days Left!
Will You Transfer Pokemon from GO?

pokemon-go-park-visit-lets-go.jpg.webp

Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee have a feature called Go Park where one can freely transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to the Go Park in Pokemon Let's Go order to be captured again in that game.

Will You guys transfer your Pokemon from GO to Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee? What kinds of Pokemon will you bring?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Most definitely. Anything that isn't very powerful, unless I have a few of them, I will be sending over so that I can clean up my pokemon storage. When Unova comes out, we are going to need all the space we can get.

Any pokemon that evolve in Sinnoh or Johto and I just don't have the items for yet, I will be keeping so I can finish the Dex in Pokemon Go. I will also definitely be sending in Meltan as much as possible.

I may send in my Alolan Pokemon if we can actually use the and not just store them in the Go Park, becuase so far, I haven't seen any gameplay where we actually can battle with Alolan Pokemon.

Years
I'm actually unsure yet. @_@ Originally I wanted to play using only mons obtainable directly through the game, but moving some favorites over is getting tempting...so we'll see!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Only reason I'd use Pokemon GO to transfer Pokemon in would be for version Exclusives on the other game. So if I got Pikachu version, I'd transfer in Vulpix, Bellsprout and Meowth since they're exclusive to Eevee.

angelicamandy

Banned
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 10, 2018
Time of gathering is by all accounts something worth being thankful for however no understudy can use it.

Back