• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
YAY NARUHINA FTW. By far the best pairing in that show. I actually want Naruto to forget as Sakura as a love interest, though they haven't touched on that in a while. But much like everyone else here I'm a ShikaMari fan. And also a InoCho fan
InoCho? That would be pretty weird..

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
No it wouldn't. You know deep down inside that Ino and Chouji can possibly happen. I happen to think it would be cool if it did. Seeing as Ino at one point was really superficial, not so sure about that anymore as she gets no "air time". But I think it would be an interesting developement.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
No it wouldn't. You know deep down inside that Ino and Chouji can possibly happen. I happen to think it would be cool if it did. Seeing as Ino at one point was really superficial, not so sure about that anymore as she gets no "air time". But I think it would be an interesting developement.
Thats true. I wonder if there is a pairing with Kisame in it XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
i don't think there are any females in Akatsuki. Which when you think about it is pretty weird. I didn't think that Kishimoto would overlook something like that. The only female ninja I can think of who was even linked Akatsuki was Pain's friend Konan.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
i don't think there are any females in Akatsuki. Which when you think about it is pretty weird. I didn't think that Kishimoto would overlook something like that. The only female ninja I can think of who was even linked Akatsuki was Pain's friend Konan.
She was part of the Akatsuki too you know :P

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Well she didn't seem as prominent a character as everyone else. And she barely even speaks, it's like she doesn't really even exist. Zetsu has a bigger role than her and 85% of the time he's just in a tree watching people.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Well she didn't seem as prominent a character as everyone else. And she barely even speaks, it's like she doesn't really even exist. Zetsu has a bigger role than her and 85% of the time he's just in a tree watching people.
Zetsu is such a pimp XD

I wonder what jutsu he knows O.o

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Zetsu is such a pimp XD

I wonder what jutsu he knows O.o

Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
You got a point there. What village is he from again?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I actually have no idea what village he is from. I just never really cared since he never did anything too major.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Welcome Flame, Hope you enjoy your time here at the most awesomenst Anime club on PC.

Random question. How well do you think a naruto RP will do?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'll add you in a sec :D

Welcome Flame, Hope you enjoy your time here at the most awesomenst Anime club on PC.

Random question. How well do you think a naruto RP will do?
I've never done a RP before so I have no idea o.o

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
"Samahada"

Guess I will join since the Club started by Kay is dead.

Who is your favorite character: Its a toss up between Minato and Itachi
Favorite Jutsu: Shinra Tensei(the attack Deva Path used to destroy Konohagakure.

>_> Jonty came to PC.

Last edited:
Back