• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Uploading lots of DnB, and other game OST's, all to ignore teh ignored...

kuzronk

Banned
Years
This is what is happening at ShadowExcadrill's house right now
Spoiler:

Years

Has anyone seen the controversial video released by WikiLeaks in 2010, titled "Collateral Murder"? It's the Apache helicopter shooting at 2 Reuters journalists.

I dare the next poster to do a YouTube search for it and watch it, then embed it. It looks so scary... even I can't watch it.

Apparently, Xulek has ninja'd me.

@ShadowExcadrill So, the planes are bombing Tyler's house?

Years

Has anyone seen the controversial video released by WikiLeaks in 2010, titled "Collateral Murder"? It's the Apache helicopter shooting at 2 Reuters journalists.

I dare the next poster to do a YouTube search for it and watch it, then embed it. It looks so scary... even I can't watch it.

Darn you Xulek...

Alright, next poster must do the challenge I listed there.

TY

Nope, wont do it...

And yes Hikari, the chopper is bombing Tylers house, while he sent Kyubey over mine...

Years

I left a present for Tyler on his profile, now he just has to open it... but it will be something he won't be expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back