• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Hikari shall't not giveth any answers at the moment.

Instead, after a long absence, I predict a Snorlax. Ah, quite so. TheFattestSnorlax...

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Wrong. Hikari is unavailable at this time. Please leave your complaint at the HikariLeaks center. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, my accountant failed to notify you PC dwellers that Musketeer is indeed alive at this very moment, about to call in a Pave Low to protect his Emergency Airdrop.

Having said that, I wonder if Hikari will be returning shortly?

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Quite so, old chap. Although, I'm gonna hop off real soon.

Therefore, I predict a diab_low future post. However, he will have to be expecting a different poster.

Years
Yes, I am here accepting your request. And no, don't mention "HikariLeaks".

Diab_Low, what made you bleach your hair?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hey Hikari. It was the Inspiration of seeing how clean my clothes get when my Swedish house maid cleans my clothes. I was amazed and decided to try it on my hair.

Hey Hikari what you think of #NicaLeaks lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back