The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Art Studio
Shop PokeCommunity CSS Shop [FREE!]

Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the creative arts.

Old August 8th, 2018 (10:08 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Trev.

Nature: Sassy
mods if this is in the wrong place I'm sorry, gimme told me this was fine

PokeCommunity CSS Shop
Managed byTrev

Introduction
Hello there, fellow PC user/random anonymous guest! You've stumbled upon the magic that is Trev's CSS Shop. I've decided to open a shop with the goal of providing PokeCommunity threads with glorious, wonderful, colorful, and free CSS. I've been polishing my PCSS (see what I did there? Ha, I'm funny) skills over the past few months and am ready to glamify PC!

You're probably wondering why I'm doing this. Honestly, I love PC and I think, as a forum, it has a lot of perks that other forums simply can't offer. CSS is absolutely one of those perks (hell, it's the reason I donated). It pains me to see bare-bones threads when there's so many powerful design options right at everyone's fingertips. However, I realize that some people simply aren't willing to learn or don't have the time/patience to test every little detail.

That's where I come in! I'm a perfectionist in many regards and CSS is no exception. I pay extreme attention to detail, right down to the tiniest missing padding, and I use a lot of unorthodox methods to make my designs look flawless. Give me an hour and I can pull off some impressive feats. I want to offer my skills to the community in hopes that I can help make your thread look stunning.

Table of Contents

1.) Introductions
2.) Terms of Use/Rules
3.) Request Form
4.) Pending/Completed Requests

Terms of Use/Rules
Before you start making requests for me to fulfill, there's a few things I want to talk about. I do have a few restrictions on how my CSS is used. This is required reading, so pay attention! Failure to follow these rules may result in me asking a mod to remove my CSS from your thread/post.

First, I prohibit any structure edits to my CSS. This includes elements like padding, margin, float, position, etc., especially css-div and cd tags. The reason is because my CSS usually has a very rigid structure that can be easily messed up. My coding is usually long and complex with multiple css-div tags. Messing with elements like these could very easily break the entire CSS altogether. If you want a modification to the appearance of your CSS, please feel free to discuss it with me via PM (which is where all requests will be fulfilled). Modifying it yourself will only cause disaster.

Second, I will always include a relatively small but noticeable tag on my CSS that links back to this shop. You absolutely cannot remove this tag under any circumstance. I'm considerate, so I'll obviously put it in a place that is not noticeable and will not interfere with the content of your thread.

Third, I ask that you not request themes designed exclusively for mobile. In order for me to test that, I would have to code the entire CSS on my phone, and I would rather eat hot coals than do that. My best work is always designed for computers and I have no intention of changing that. I will make themes as mobile friendly as possible if requested, but for more complex themes, that will likely not be possible (as you can probably tell by the screwed-up headers/boxes above if you're viewing this thread on mobile). I also ask that you not add-in mobile friendly code yourself.

Fourth, I ask that you use my CSS following any provided instructions to present it in a manner that does justice to my work. I put my faith in your hands when I hand over the finished code, and failure to follow my instructions may result in a busted theme that would reflect badly on me as a coder. All finished code that has been handed over will be posted in this thread so that everyone knows what it should look like - keep that in mind!

Fifth, I ask that you not use my CSS for any purpose that breaks PokeCommunity rules and code of conduct. This should be obvious.

Sixth, I ask that you have content for me to fill the template with. I cannot create a template without words to space it as needed, so either having a thread up already or having the full content written out (and preformatted, if you're nice) is a requirement.

Request Form
Please use the following form to submit a request for a CSS template. Do not send this form to me via VM or PM. Simply post it in the thread and I will get to it as necessary. I reserve the right to reject any request for any reason.

Required:

Link to Thread: If you already have a thread up, please provide it here. Put N/A if your thread is not posted and you will send me the content via PM after I accept your request.

Type: This is either simple or complex. Simple CSS is generally defined by little to no image usage, monotone palettes, basic structure, and no/simple headers. Complex CSS is generally defined by heavier image usage, multi-tone palettes, moderate to sophisticated structure, and complex headers. If you don't include specifications, this will guide how I design your template.

How many layers?: Options are single layer, double layer, and triple layer (Cardstock) if you're ambitious. Single and double will usually suffice - triple layer is really complex and may not always work.

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: Example of split, example of solo. Split works better with single layer and solo works better with double layer, but vice-versa works just a fine too.

Section Headers?: Yes or no. I can create thematic section headers to help you separate different parts of your thread/post. Specifications can be added below.

Mobile Friendly?: Yes or no. Mobile-friendly simply means that your CSS will be perfectly readable and generally attractive on both desktop and mobile. Not mobile-friendly templates are still readable and don't expand the page unreasonably but may not look very pretty.

Optional:

Primary Background: The background for the body of your template. Primarily useful for double layer. If you want an image, provide a link. Otherwise, specify a color or colors you'd like me to use. I can do flat color, gradients in various directions, etc. The more specific, the better it'll look. Hex colors preferred.

Inner Background: The background color of your box(es). I recommend white, black, soft pastels, and dark shades for most readability. Again, hex preferred. If you want transparency, provide the rgba and desired transparency instead. If you put an image here, it will become the primary background.

Text Color: Typically, I'll choose a color that matches the inner background, but if you have a color you really want to use, leave it here. Hex preferred as usual. If the color affects readability, I reserve the right to reject it.

Borders: You can specify color, effects, curvature, style, size, etc. Remember that less is more.

Headers: Anything you want for your headers if you want headers. Yes, I can make shaped headers like the ones on this post. Yes, I can do floating headers like the ones in my hack thread. Do I want to? No, but if you really want them, I'll do it.

Anything Else?: If you want some unique thing that falls outside of those categories, explain it here. Detail will get you the closest results. If what you want breaks margins or site spacing on PC, it'll get rejected.

HTML Code:
[U]Required:[/U]

[b]Link to Thread[/b]:

[b]Type[/b]:

[b]How many layers?[/b]:

[b]Split Boxes or Solo Box?[/b]:

[b]Section Headers?[/b]:

[b]Mobile Friendly?[/b]:

[U]Optional:[/U]

[B]Background[/B]:

[b]Inner Background[/b]:

[b]Text Color[/b]:

[b]Borders[/b]:

[b]Headers[/b]:

[b]Anything Else?[/b]:

Pending Requests
This section lists all requests that I am currently working on and planning on fulfilling. Due to the difficulty of coding Complex templates, I've limited them to 2 requests at a time. Simple templates have no request limit, but I will typically only work on 4 at a time unless they're ridiculously easy. Queued requests will be automatically added once a spot opens up and they're the first on the list.

Simple Requests:
  • Empty
Complex Requests:
  • Empty
  • Empty
Queued Requests:
  • Empty

Completed Requests
If you're looking for a completed request, you can find links to my posts in this thread that contain the finalized template. I'm just going to say this now: do not under any circumstance use a template that does not belong to you unless you have permission from the person who requested it. If I catch that, I will absolutely call you out. Just request your own - it's free anyway.

Completed Requests:

Old August 14th, 2018 (3:32 PM).
Meow, purr purr.

Gl fam
Old August 14th, 2018 (9:39 PM).
Zeak #3205 - Discord

Nature: Calm
    Link to Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398598

Type: Simple or Complete , all creativity goes to you on this typing

How many layers?: not sure what this means....

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: not sure which would do better to show off the game

Section Headers?: Yes

Mobile Friendly?: No

Optional:

Primary Background: Bright Green

Inner Background: No clue

Text Color: Black

Borders: blue?

Headers: I need a spot to put the logo at

Anything Else?: I want something that would make the game pop! Bring people attention to the videos and features.

DM please
    Old August 15th, 2018 (12:21 PM). Edited August 15th, 2018 by Trev.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeak6464 View Post
    How many layers?: not sure what this means....

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: not sure which would do better to show off the game
    Click on the links to view examples of each. Single layer is what your thread is right now. I'm going to throw your request in the queue and move it accordingly once you decide. Also, you have to choose split or solo. These are required for the request.

Old August 15th, 2018 (1:28 PM).
    Zeak #3205 - Discord

Nature: Calm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Trev View Post
      Click on the links to view examples of each. Single layer is what your thread is right now. I'm going to throw your request in the queue and move it accordingly once you decide. Also, you have to choose split or solo. These are required for the request.
      Okay so i would like the Single Layer - Split

DM please
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:28 AM).

Completed request for Zeak6464. Do not use or duplicate without permission from thread owner and me!

Spoiler:

STORY
      The player begins in their hometown of Pallet Town. After venturing alone into the tall grass, the player is stopped by Professor Oak, a famous Pokémon researcher. Professor Oak explains to the player that wild Pokémon may be living there, and encountering them alone can be very dangerous. He takes the player to his laboratory where the player meets Oak's grandson, a rival aspiring Pokémon Trainer. The player and the rival are both instructed to select a starter Pokémon for their travels out of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. Oak's Grandson will always choose Eevee which is stronger against the player's starting Pokémon. He will then challenge the player to a Pokémon battle with their newly obtained Pokémon and will continue to battle the player at certain points throughout the games.

While visiting the region's cities, the player will encounter special establishments called Gyms. Inside these buildings are Gym Leaders, each of whom the player must defeat in a Pokémon battle to obtain a total of eight Gym Badges. Once the badges are acquired, the player is given permission to enter the Indigo League, which consists of the best Pokémon trainers in the region. There the player will battle the Elite Four and finally the new Champion: the player's rival. Also, throughout the game, the player will have to battle against the forces of Team Rocket, a criminal organization that abuses Pokémon. They devise numerous plans for stealing rare Pokémon, which the player must foil.

FEATURES
      • Delta Type : Pokemon Will be different Type along with new movesets : Caught in SafariZone
      • Speed up Game : Press the "F" Key
      • Multiple Starters : Random or Pick from Gen 1-7 Regular Starters
      • Generations : Gen 1 - 7
      • New Events : New Elite 4 and Rainbow Rocket
      • Trade Pokemon : Any Pokemon that evolve through trade can now be done at PokeCenter
      • Pokemon Following : Pokemon can now Follow YOU
      • Evolve during battles: Pokemon can now evolve during battle
      • Wonder Trade : Don't like a certain pokemon , well trade it off for a new one
      • Steal Pokemon : You can act like team rocket , and try to steal people's pokemon with any pokeball
      • Loot Boxes: Get random items from these boxes
      • PokeRide: You can now Ride Pokemon
      • Team Rocket: Become a Team Rocket member and get some sweet deals at the Game Corner
      • Z-Moves: All pokemon can use Z-Moves now (No Animation Yet)
      • Anime: Meet Anime Characters from the Show.
      • World Tournament:After you beat the Elite 4 go back for a new kind of challenge!
      • Champion Ash:Is waiting for you once you beat the Elite 4
      • Blue: Is waiting for you in the 8th Gym after you beat him as champion.
      • SS.Ann: Heading to the Alolan Region ??? Why! Beat the 7th & 8th Gym to see why !
      • Multiple Regions:Visit Johto for a new region to explore !
      • DS:Duel Screen Styled in Mind to keep the game looking new and fresh.
      • Migration: Transfer your old pokemon team from another game. (Some Game might now work due to Fakemon or Different Moves)
      • Multiplayer:You can now have a partner but they use Delta Pokemon
      With everything you have seen in the past we have made a lot of changes to the game. I've included things like Team Rocket now uses Random Pokemon from Gen 1 to seeing delta pokemon in safari zone.

VIDEOS

DOWNLOADS + BUGS

v10..3.1
      Link: Click here

Known Glitches:
      -Clock in Screen has issues if you click it when you have no pokemon .
      -Cant switch around moves in summery screen.
      -If you have a partner ,your party will auto heal.
      -Depending on your screen the Game might be too big or too small.

CREDITS
      Spoiler: Credits
      http://www.spriters-resource.com - Graphics from Pokemon Games
      Edahy - Overhauls-Mods-Enhancements
      Akizakura - Summery Screen
      tebited15 - Sprites
      mustafa505:Red Vs Sprite Based on Manga
      Pokemon Games (R/B/Y , HG/SS , S/M , B/W) - Music
      Pokemon Anime - Music
      RMXP - Music
      venom12314:Essentials DS - VS screen script reference and animated trainers script reference
      Dave_ - Title screen, userbar
      Curt's Region Starter Kit - Door animations
      Kyldove & Speed - Indoor tileset
      tebited15 - Red Sprite
      mustafa505 - Gen5 style Jessie & James trainer sprites
      Ęℓαчиıı - Lorelei & Agatha VS Sprites
      Sichlor - Sloped clycling road tutorial
      nissemann123456789 - Lorelei & Agatha Overworld sprites
      Fl . - Egg available script
      Smogon - X/Y/Sun/Moon Sprites
      KleinStudio - Overworld Shadow , Map connection Fix , In Field Fix
      Luka S.J.-EBS , Fancy Badges
      Rot8er_ConeX - Script Help
      TzickyT - Bug Tester
      Drimmer - Script Help
      Mej71 - Pokemon Follow
      Blackstar - Script Help
      Shiney570 - Pokemon Starter Select
      M3rein - PBS editor
      Rigbycwts - Save Transfer
      Baaabuuu - Script Help
      Mutant Yoshi - Script Help
      Stochastic - custom trainer battle
      Pia Carrot - Speed up
      Umbreon - Randomizer
      tebited15 - Sprites
      Vendily - Script Help
      FluffyDragon - Script Help
      Eli - Sprites
      BadSamaritan - Script Help
      Venom1234 - DS essentials

Spoiler: Pokemon Essentials and Scripts Creators

Flameguru
      Poccil (Peter O.)
      Maruno
      PokeCommunity
      RelicCastle
      Boushy
      MiDas Mike
      Brother1440
      Near Fantastica
      FL.
      PinkMan
      Genzai Kawakami
      Popper
      Harshboy
      Rataime
      help-14
      SoundSpawn
      IceGod64
      the__end
      Jacob O. Wobbrock
      Venom12
      KitsuneKouta
      Wachunga
      Lisa Anthony
      xLeD

"Speacial Thanks" to:
      desbrina
      Pokemon Reborn Developers
      BlackStar

"RPG Maker XP" by:
      Enterbrain

"Tested" by:
      Aphatos

Thread CSS by:
      Trev

Pokémon is owned by:
      The Pokémon Company
      Nintendo
      Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
      No copyright infringements intended.
      Please support the official games!

The TEAM !
      Zeak6464
      GiannyvanGoch

Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:46 AM). Edited 3 Days Ago by Venomous_Zero86.
      Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)

Link to Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398134

Type: Complex

How many layers?: Single layer or double i guess confused there

Split Boxes or Solo Box?: Split Boxes

Section Headers?: Yes or no. Yes

Mobile Friendly?: Yes or no. Yes( if you can't its fine)

Optional:

Primary Background: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/7b/43/1e7b433e6920c816f93c42ce2572c8e7.jpg

Inner Background: Grey or Black whatever loks better

Text Colors: You Choose idk Purple or maybe Aqua

Borders: Aqua

Headers: YES and a spot for the logo

Anything Else?:I would just love something that makes my game seem interesting enough for people at least hit that download button also i saw how u said youll put a little thing that credits ou i dont mind where yo pu and how big as long as its not in the way because for you to do this and only have one request i think you need more exposure thx's for this
        Old 5 Days Ago (9:13 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Venomous_Zero86 View Post
        snip
        Due to readability issues, I'm changing the color of your body text to white. Otherwise, I'm going to move ahead with what you've given me.

Old 5 Days Ago (1:00 PM).
        Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Trev View Post
          Due to readability issues, I'm changing the color of your body text to white. Otherwise, I'm going to move ahead with what you've given me.
          ok thats cool
          Old 4 Days Ago (5:39 PM).
          The Master of Pokemon Breeding

Nature: Gentle
          I would ask for one but I don't see much point in me having a CSS when I never get any comments on my things.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
          Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
          Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831

Quick Reply